**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge: Season 1 Champion: Rob Brown

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,627 comments
I have read the post for the series and would like to race for NGT as the No.27

2019_porschecup_ngtmotorsportno27_1280x626.jpg

I have read the post for the series and would like to race for NGT as the No.27

View attachment 826504

*You have been added to the drivers list as a Gold Class Driver.
*Your selected race team is: NGT Motorsport
*Car No. 27 using Real world livery under this number.

If you need any help with decal or the livery, let me know via pm, ...I'd be glad to help, and post a picture of your livery in your sign up post when complete.
Welcome aboard.

Sure will. I'll review it tonight and do a broadcast capture to YouTube to display your race. Appreciate you running a room last night. Going to try to get one going tonight around 8-830 est. I'll post later.

I'll try to be there :cheers:

Porsche GT3 CUP CHALLENGE Roll Call for a scored exhibition night. Races tonight will be 2/6 lap races and 1/10 laps to abbreviate a normal night.
Room will open at 830est for practice with, 8:50-9pm for race entries and tire verifcations. Parade lap will start at 9pm, and Qualifying (2 laps tonight) will start at 9:05pm. First race to start at 9:15pm. Should done by around 10:15-10:30ish.

Let me know who is in for tonight, and if your good with above or a more casual lap session. Either way is good.

Last edited:
If one decides to join up for the practice event, is it OK just to show in the required car?
I'm Snail, D4, so I would assume Gold class with RM tires?
Perfectly fine. If you have a minute paint the mirrors and SPOILER yellow, that would be a bonus but not required.

Last edited:
Great shake down night fellas. Wanted to get your opinions. How did you like the 6 lap, 6 lap, 10 lap format? Was that enough, or would you all rather run the longer 10 lap, 10 lap, 15 lap as the series was originally set up? Let me know.
Below are the scoring results for our 1st Exhibition Event. Was a good turn out, and hopefully it grabbed some interest.

Nice job to DesertPenguin and lNemesislPIRimIE on a close one in points. Even though this one didn't count, it was good to work the scoring sheet to make sure it does what is needed. Looking good so far. What really impressed me was how close the group is in fast lap pace (Except for a certain Alien) Thanks for the racing tonight fellas. See the D2 drivers tomorrow night, and see the rest of you throughout the week.

Last edited:
That was a lot of fun, these cars are really scary under braking though! Fuji's decreasing radius turns in the last sector really put it to the test. Car control will be key to consistency with this series. Shame it's only once a month though. Let's have more races!

Great shake down night fellas. Wanted to get your opinions. How did you like the 6 lap, 6 lap, 10 lap format? Was that enough, or would you all rather run the longer 10 lap, 10 lap, 15 lap as the series was originally set up? Let me know....

For me the races were a little too short. I think the best compromise would be two 15 minutes races and one 30 minutes race.
Just my two cents. :cheers:

The racing with you guys was great fun. :)

For me the races were a little too short. I think the best compromise would be two 15 minutes races and one 30 minutes race.
Just my two cents. :cheers:

The racing with you guys was great fun. :)
That's what I was thinking, closer to 8 laps (15-16 minutes for 1st 2 races, the a 13-15 lap(30 minute) for the finale. A little less than originally planned, but more than last night. It was alot of fun. Series should be a good time.

NOTICE as of 6/11/2019:
Anyone having a change of heart on team/livery choices or would like to team up with someone who has signed up more recently, may post here in the thread of their change before August 1st. If choosing a new team, remember that there is a maximum of 3 drivers per team, and that you must choose a real world livery/liveries that are still available for use or change the team name on your car if you created your own livery. For anyone who has chosen their own number and created their own livery, you may make two additional alternate liveries for use under the same number for the season and add it to your sign up post with your original livery or if there are multiple real world liveries under a given number, they may be rendered and used as well. Please remember the Series Uniformity regarding decal placement and Team decaling if any changes or new livery creations are made. Any questions, please PM me.

Last edited:
I choose to change my team choice:
To: Flying Lizard Motorsports #80 all 3 liveries
7142783859689553940_0.jpg
7350442024384856624_23.jpg

Flying_Lizard_80.jpg

Last edited:
No big deal @Rob Brown. Going for a casual open recruitment raceroom. Not sure if it will be earlier in the afternoon or later at night. I'll post when I get closer.

For anyone who might be able to make it online for some laps, my game plan is to run (2) 5 lap races at multiple tracks. One forward, one reverse grid and move to next circuit. It would be nice to see how these cars act on a couple different styles of racing circuits.

Last edited:
I should be available in the evening at the time we would normally start snail 930 est. Traffic is just to bad on Friday to get home any earlier.

Back