**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge: Season 1 Champion: Rob Brown

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,627 comments
This is a members only season series with driver placement and specific processes so sign ups are required. I do have 1 final Reserve Driver opening left on the drivers list to fill. If you are interested, please review the first post linked below, and follow the instructions to sign up at the bottom of the post. A welcome message will follow with further instruction pertaining to a Reserve Driver and running a time trial for placement.
SNAIL- Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge (Monthly, Friday Night Race Series at 9:30pm EST)
Read carefully regarding the "Reserve driver Process". I cant promise that there will be a grid opening on race night, but if signed up and available and there is an opening that has not been filled, you will be eligible and called to race. Hope it still interests you.
Thanks for the info!

I'll hold on this for now just cause I'd wanna keep Friday open just in case something comes up. And I don't wanna have to worry about setups until I absolutely need to haha. But I might be in touch next week once I know for sure Friday is clear.

Will keep you posted!

Check this clip out. The overtake at the end for the Camaro win was a mistake by the McLaren driver...selected the "pit speed control" button instead of the comm, and lost it at the finish line. But check out the double overtake by the Camaro to go from 4th to 2nd in one corner. Brave.

Saturday Night Owl Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Practice Session
Room ID: 0475 4205 2221 3880 7364
ROOM CLOSED

Last edited:
5765241941389248012_0.jpg

Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge
Event #1,
August 16th, 2019.

Alright Gentleman,
Event #1 this Friday is finally approaching. Thanks to everyone who replied and confirmed their status throughout the week. We have a full 16 drivers confirmed and planning to attend. Great job everyone.:cheers:

Below is a summary of details for this event.

*Race Room is opened at 9pm est.
-Verify your driver placement and tire compound before entering track.
- Warm up and practice is permitted until the start of qualifying

*All Drivers must have their entry made by 9:30pm est or the Start of the 30 minute Qualifying session.

-Disconnects during Qualifying: drivers who are disconnected during qualifying will be allowed to race in Race 1 if back in the room by the end of qualifying or 3 min after disconnecting. All drivers will back out from the grid, and the grid is to be set by host, with the Race 1 to start promptly.
*Race 1 to begin automatically after Qualifying or around 10pm est.

Race Night Details
Track: Lago Maggiore GP
Time: 18:15 Fine weather
Qualifying: 30 minutes
Race 1: 10 laps (Fastest First)
Race 2: 10 laps (Reverse grid)
Race 3: 15 laps (Reverse grid)

Vehicle
'16 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
491hp
2723 lbs
Tuning Allowed

I will be running a few open practice sessions during the midday est for anyone interested between tomorrow and Friday, and if someone could take the lead to run a session or 2 in the evenings, that would be great.

Looking forward to racing with everyone this Friday night

Last edited:
Damn wish I could make this one! I'll be out of town this weekend.
Even though you cant make it this week, there is still 1 Reserve Driver spot available if you would like to participate later in the series. If you're interested in racing with us, review the first post, and follow the instructions at the end of the post to sign up as a Reserve driver. This is a members only points series and requires a formal driver sign up and placement process. Let me know.

I have reviewed the series details and would like to participate in this series as a reserve driver.
Welcome to the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge.
You will be added to the drivers list as a Reserve Driver, and will be rated based on your time trial.
Time trial:
Arcade mode
Go to "Time Trial"
Nurburgring GP default time/weather.
Use the '16 Porsche 911 GT3 RS in stock form.
Race Medium tires
Run around 10-12 laps to set your best time. Screen shot or take a picture and PM me here on gtplanet the result.
You will then be placed as a Gold or Platinum driver. After, please continue the directions below.

Please review the first post of the thread for all the series details if you have not already.
Also, please review and get familiar with the Reserve Driver Process, and be sure to add and save all liveries available in the same link corresponding to your driver placement. Also, please let me know what your PSN name is with your time trial result. Glad to have you, and welcome aboard.

Thank you I will send the Time Trial with my psn user name. Just a heads up, I will NOT be able to make it this Friday for the first race. (going camping) Looking forward to the rest of the season!

Thank you I will send the Time Trial with my psn user name. Just a heads up, I will NOT be able to make it this Friday for the first race. (going camping) Looking forward to the rest of the season!
Awesome, I'll keep an eye open for it, and noted. Have a great trip, and see ya for September.

Porsche Challenge Cup
Practice room open
0475-4208-0270-8800-4164

Anyone interested? Bunch of Outsiders so far - not Snail members

Last edited:
Welcome to the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge.
You will be added to the drivers list as a Reserve Driver, and will be rated based on your time trial.
Time trial:
Arcade mode
Go to "Time Trial"
Nurburgring GP default time/weather.
Use the '16 Porsche 911 GT3 RS in stock form.
Race Medium tires
Run around 10-12 laps to set your best time. Screen shot or take a picture and PM me here on gtplanet the result.
You will then be placed as a Gold or Platinum driver. After, please continue the directions below.

Please review the first post of the thread for all the series details if you have not already.
Also, please review and get familiar with the Reserve Driver Process, and be sure to add and save all liveries available in the same link corresponding to your driver placement. Also, please let me know what your PSN name is with your time trial result. Glad to have you, and welcome aboard.
What would be considered default time/weather? i just want to confirm that mine starts evening 17:00 clear

Back