**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge: Season 1 Champion: Rob Brown

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,627 comments
Sitting this one out...Physc...I will be attending the race...

got-ya-dude_o_2097483.jpg

Will be running a night owl practice around 1am after I get home from work for anyone still online.

@llNovall So what lap time did you run?
I was only able to get 2:24.4 even after resetting tune. I found that certain parameters rock (LSD & rear ride hgt) and others don’t do much for me (anti-sway bars).

@llNovall So what lap time did you run?
I was only able to get 2:24.4 even after resetting tune. I found that certain parameters rock (LSD & rear ride hgt) and others don’t do much for me (anti-sway bars).
My fastest on race Hards was a 2:23.5 posted last night with avg pace in the 2:23.9-2:24.0.
20200507_015015.jpg

I might have a few more tenths under race conditions and the draft, but that's all of it.

8071105846013067288_0.jpg

Season Event #11
at Kyoto Driving Park Y+M
Friday, May 15th, 2020

at 9:00pm est
Confirmation Reminder Post
To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Friday (race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.
Below are links for easy reference for policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

Confirmation and Absentee Policy

Reserve Driver Process and Information

Qualifying Procedure

1st/Main Porsche Cup Challenge Post-All.necessary info is here

A reminder to the Reserve Drivers: open/available grid spot priority on race night is given to the Reserve drivers who confirm their attendance first. Whether you confirmed early, or after the Confirmation Reminder Post is posted, your confirmation of availability date and time will be referenced for priority on race night.

Anyone with a 👍 has been confirmed and noted to be present for Friday May 15th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Friday (Race Night). *Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our next race at:
Race Event #11 Details for Kyoto DP, Y+M, 5/15/20
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice.) See you all on track.:cheers:

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers List
👍 @llNovall
👍 @Rob Brown
👍 @TEX36
👍 @nmcp1
👍 @Fudman420
👍 @CPT_RowdyGiff
👍 @Phlano099
(X) @Moby45
@TomMang_68
👍 @Roman_GT23
👍 @GCimprezaFTW
👍 @DesertPenguin
👍 @PrivateSmiles
👍 @Noob01_lmdead
👍 @MBarry
👍 @Bologna_Duc

RESERVE LIST (6)
@SlvrOnyx
@pags
@SAMHAIN85
@USERID_77a23
@gulfvet67

Given most of my active reserves have moved up to primary, and the above reserve drivers have not been around much lately, I'd like to invite the following drivers to join us if available and needed for this Fridays race. I'm currently waiting on confirmation on 3 drivers. One driver is for sure needed to cover Moby45. Priority goes in the order of response for availability if needed. Let me know if any of you might be interested and available. I will fill you in on the process, livery, and a tune.
@Xradkins
@LST
@JLBowler

Last edited:
Back