**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge: Season 1 Champion: Rob Brown

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,627 comments
I had to be on defense that whole race
It was great clean racing, and a nice job defending in such a sportsman like way. Hang in there. I was looking at your fast lap pace with a hi 1:34 on Race Hards. You are right in the heat of it if you can find a bit more consistency.

I have reviewed the Series Details and would like to compete in the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge-presented by Snail. I would prefer to be assigned to a race team and issued a car livery and number by the Series Director.

Alright, after reviewing everything, the seriousness and depth of it all has my interested piqued. I appreciate the opportunity, Nova, and will happily race for any team that will accept me. Sure hope I'm doing this correctly. I may need some help with the liveries, as the only experience I have with them is making them myself on the game.

I have reviewed the Series Details and would like to compete in the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge-presented by Snail. I would prefer to be assigned to a race team and issued a car livery and number by the Series Director.

Alright, after reviewing everything, the seriousness and depth of it all has my interested piqued. I appreciate the opportunity, Nova, and will happily race for any team that will accept me. Sure hope I'm doing this correctly. I may need some help with the liveries, as the only experience I have with them is making them myself on the game.
Glad you signed up with us. I will be sending you a PM with all details and instructions regarding the Reserve driver process and how the team/liveries work for the series sometime later tonight or tomorrow.

Glad you signed up with us. I will be sending you a PM with all details and instructions regarding the Reserve driver process and how the team/liveries work for the series sometime later tonight or tomorrow.

Looking forward to it. Be forewarned, I may have a few questions haha. Thanks again Nova

Invitation to all drivers:
I will be running a "For fun" Gr4 multiclass race lobby this Friday night, 2/7/20 at 11:30pm est. (Possibly earlier if I get done work early) Below are the hp/wgt requirements for both GS and TCR Class cars that I would ask all drivers to observe. Anyone interested or around who would like to join us are welcome. Multiple tracks will be run, and scenarios will be run.
Screenshot_20200206-141635_Sheets.jpg

The Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup series was scheduled for tonight but had to be postponed due to low numbers, and I had to work.
Myself, with the the help and input from a few drivers are in the testing/planning phases of a Multi-Class Gr4 series based on the Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge. It's still in the early testing phase which is what were gathering for later tonight around 1130pm est. All drivers are welcome to join us.

Primary Driver Grid
Opening

To all Reserve Drivers, there will be a Primary Driver Grid spot available for solicitation shortly. Stay close to the thread if interested. Spot will be offered up in the February Reserve driver Newsfeed.

8574938355210421248_0.jpg

Season Event #8
at Mount Panorama
Friday, February 21st, 2020

at 9:00pm est
Confirmation Reminder Post
To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Friday (race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.
Below are links for easy reference for policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

Confirmation and Absentee Policy

Reserve Driver Process and Information

Qualifying Procedure

1st/Main Porsche Cup Challenge Post-All.necessary info is here

A reminder to the Reserve Drivers: open/available grid spot priority on race night is given to the Reserve drivers who confirm their attendance first. Whether you confirmed early, or after the Confirmation Reminder Post is posted, your confirmation of availability date and time will be referenced for priority on race night.

Anyone with a 👍 has been confirmed and noted to be present on Friday February 21st. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Friday February 21st. *Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our next race at:

Mount Panorama (Event Details)
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice.) See you all on track.:cheers:

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers List
👍 @llNovall
👍 @Rob Brown
👍 @TEX36
👍 @GTP_Guido
@basswerks1
👍 @USERID_77a23
👍 @nmcp1
👍 @Fudman420
👍 @CPT_RowdyGiff
(X) @Phlano099
@gulfvet67
👍 @Moby45
👍 @TomMang_68
👍 @FREEREVN

👍 @DesertPenguin
👍 @Roman_GT23

RESERVE LIST (6)
@SlvrOnyx

@Bologna_Duc
@pags
@SAMHAIN85
👍 @GCimprezaFTW (1st Reserve)
@Noob01_lmdead

Last edited:
View attachment 889697
Season Event #8
at Mount Panorama
Friday, February 21st, 2020

at 9:00pm est
Confirmation Reminder Post
To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Friday (race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.
Below are links for easy reference for policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

Confirmation and Absentee Policy

Reserve Driver Process and Information

Qualifying Procedure

1st/Main Porsche Cup Challenge Post-All.necessary info is here

A reminder to the Reserve Drivers: open/available grid spot priority on race night is given to the Reserve drivers who confirm their attendance first. Whether you confirmed early, or after the Confirmation Reminder Post is posted, your confirmation of availability date and time will be referenced for priority on race night.

Anyone with a 👍 has been confirmed and noted to be present on Friday February 21st. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Friday February 21st. *Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our next race at:

Mount Panorama (Event Details)
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice.) See you all on track.:cheers:

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers List
👍 @llNovall
👍 @Rob Brown
@TEX36
@GTP_Guido
@basswerks1
@USERID_77a23
👍 @nmcp1
👍 @Fudman420
👍 @CPT_RowdyGiff
@Phlano099
@gulfvet67
👍 @Moby45
@TomMang_68
@FREEREVN

👍 @DesertPenguin
Open primary spot -currently solicited to Reserve Drivers (Drummer79-Retired from series)
All Reserve Drivers, please see your inbox for solicitation info for the open primary grid spot. If the spot is not claimed by 5pm est on race night, the spot will be filled with the 1st Reserve posted available.

RESERVE LIST (6)
@SlvrOnyx (2nd Reserve)
👍 @Roman_GT23 (1st Reserve)

@Bologna_Duc (1st Reserve)
@pags
@SAMHAIN85
👍 @GCimprezaFTW (2nd Reserve)
Confirmation

Curious to see if anyone had a chance to run some practice at the Mountain and what kind of pace were looking at. My best so far on Race Hards was a 2:06.9 fast, with low-mid 2:07's avg.
Start getting those laps in. The elevation section is very tight, and feels very fast in the Porsche (in a good way). Going to be a challenge.

Ran numerous laps on Saturday - seems like the lap times were in the 2:07s, but not positive.
It certainly takes some getting used to - when compared to Combo cars traction and grip.

I still haven’t ran any practice. Race day is approaching . . .
EDIT: Got some laps in. Ran on RH to try to give myself some reserve. Struggled to get into the 2:08s and keep off the walls.

Last edited:
Race Team Points
and Drivers Confirmed
for Race Night

TPC Racing: 332 points
@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (66)
@TEX36 /TEX36 (36)
@basswerks1 /basswerks1 (888): not yet confirmed
Screenshot_20200219-015709_Photos.jpg

Flying Lizard Motorsports: 280 points
@llNovall /II-NOVA-II (80)

@Phlano099 /Phlano_099 (44): not attending