**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge: Season 1 Champion: Rob Brown

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,627 comments
Driver Roster Announcement:

USERID_77a23 of Kelly-Moss R&R has requested to be moved to Reserve driver status for the remainder of the season.

@PrivateSmiles has accepted the open primary grid spot. He will be racing with Kelly-Moss R&R in the No. 52 car. Congratulations and good luck in the final 3 events.:cheers:
4836880366545404977_23-1.jpg

Hello everyone curious as to when the next snail Porsche gt3 series will start. I am extremely interested. I’m having a blast competing racing with the amazing ppl at ARL and wanted to try my luck at the Porsche snail races being a big Porsche fan. Anyway that’s all.

Hello everyone curious as to when the next snail Porsche gt3 series will start. I am extremely interested. I’m having a blast competing racing with the amazing ppl at ARL and wanted to try my luck at the Porsche snail races being a big Porsche fan. Anyway that’s all.
Hi GTR4,
Thanks for your interest in the Snail-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge. We have 3 events left to go of our current season which is set to end in the beginning of June. (1 race event night/month). The plan is to take a consensus among the current drivers to see if there is strong enough interest in immediately starting a season 2. If so, I would expect a Season 2 start around early-mid August in the same 1 race night/month schedule.

With that said, the series is always open to Reserve Drivers. If your interested, you are welcome to be added to our Reserve driver roster for our remaining 3 events. When a primary driver reports an absence, the spot is solicited to the tagged Reserve driver group. Reserve driver priority is based simply on who confirms first to be available on race night. Usually the top 2-3 Reserves have found spots on race night. Let me know and I'll be glad to tag you in for our next Event at Fuji on the 17th.

Last edited:
5845695412539785756_0.jpg

Reminder

For those interested:

Snail Gr4 Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge series Sign up opens tomorrow:

Wednesday April 1st
at 12 noon est.

Have your car choice ready and sign up as instructed in the "Sign Ups OPEN" post when listed at noon.

A pm will be sent acknowledging your entry with instructions for completing the time trial.

SNAIL Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge, Sign ups Open Wed. April 1st at 12pm noon est

Good luck, and I'll be looking forward to your entries.

Event #10 Race Details post to be out tomorrow. But until then, I realized I never posted a picture if my rig. About (10) 2x4x8's, some nuts, bolts, and woods screws brought it together. I had $30 in the leather bucket seat, and about $50 in build materials for an all in of $80. Comfortable, sturdy, and perfectly centered sightline to my tv. For anyone thinking about building it getting one, DO IT if you have the space. Wish I would have built one a long time ago.
20200405_141048.jpg

8503389845842821632_0.jpg

Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge

Event #10, Friday
April 17th, 2020
at Fuji F Speedway

Race Event Settings and Details

Track: Fuji F Speedway
Time of Day: 18:15
Conditions: Clear
Race1 Laps: (20 laps/40+min), Fastest First
Race 2 Laps: (20 laps/40+min), Reverse Grid

Vehicle
'16 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
491hp
2723lbs
Tuning Permitted

Target lap time spread: TBA

Linked for Reference
SNAIL- Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Qualifying Procedure

-Above are all the Event #10 details for anyone who would like to get an early jump on some practice/lapping sessions.
-Confirmation to Attend Post/Reminder will be posted to the thread on Monday, March 9th. Please look in on this thread and reply here or via psn.
(Any Drivers who wish to confirm attendance early may do so at any time).
Reminder: Reserve driver priority is based on date and time availability was confirmed.

See some of you for the other scheduled Friday night Cup events, and the rest if you on Race night.

8503389837655541248_0.jpg

Season Event #10
at Fuji F Speedway
Friday, April 17th, 2020

at 9:00pm est
Confirmation Reminder Post
To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Friday (race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.
Below are links for easy reference for policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

Confirmation and Absentee Policy

Reserve Driver Process and Information

Qualifying Procedure

1st/Main Porsche Cup Challenge Post-All.necessary info is here

A reminder to the Reserve Drivers: open/available grid spot priority on race night is given to the Reserve drivers who confirm their attendance first. Whether you confirmed early, or after the Confirmation Reminder Post is posted, your confirmation of availability date and time will be referenced for priority on race night.

Anyone with a 👍 has been confirmed and noted to be present for Friday April 17th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Friday April 17th. *Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our next race at:

Race Event #10 Details for Fuji F, 4/17/20
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice.) See you all on track.:cheers:

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers List
👍 @llNovall
👍 @Rob Brown
👍 @TEX36
(X) @GTP_Guido - Retired from series
👍 @nmcp1
👍 @Fudman420
👍 @CPT_RowdyGiff
👍 @Phlano099
@gulfvet67
👍 @Moby45
(X) @TomMang_68
👍 @Roman_GT23
👍 @GCimprezaFTW
👍 @Kevin Barrett
👍 @DesertPenguin
👍 @PrivateSmiles

RESERVE LIST (6)
@SlvrOnyx
@pags
👍 @Bologna_Duc (1st Reserve)
@SAMHAIN85
👍 @Noob01_lmdead (Now Primary)
@USERID_77a23
👍 @MBarry/Matt_m8 (2nd Reserve)

Last edited:
Will have to completely withdraw from this series, unfortunately.
Thanks @llNovall for this series and thanks to all drivers for some great racing.
Have fun everyone and stay safe. :cheers:
So sorry to see you withdraw Guido. It has been great having you on the grid....always could count on good clean racing. Take care, and I'm sure we'll see you around the forums and hopefully time to time in game. Thanks for your commitment and time racing with us.:cheers:

Driver Roster Announcement:

GTP_Guido of NGT Motorsport has retired his entry for the remainder of the season and will be missed. Great racing with you sir.:cheers:

@Noob01_lmdead has accepted the open primary grid spot. He will be racing with NGT Motorsport in the No. 27 car for the balance if the season. Congratulations and good luck in the final 3 events.
5765175981822181937_23-1.jpg

Back