S1 Spotter Guide Event 12.png

Season 1 Finale
Event #12
at LeMans
(Circuit de La Sarthe)
Friday, June 5th, 2020

at 9:00pm est
Confirmation Reminder Post
To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Friday (race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.
Below are links for easy reference for policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

Confirmation and Absentee Policy

Reserve Driver Process and Information

Qualifying Procedure

1st/Main Porsche Cup Challenge Post-All.necessary info is here

A reminder to the Reserve Drivers: open/available grid spot priority on race night is given to the Reserve drivers who confirm their attendance first. Whether you confirmed early, or after the Confirmation Reminder Post is posted, your confirmation of availability date and time will be referenced for priority on race night.

Anyone with a 👍 has been confirmed and noted to be present for Friday June 5th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Friday (Race Night). *Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our next race at:

LeMans (Circuit de LaSarthe)
<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice.) See you all on track.:cheers:

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers List
👍 @llNovall
👍 @Rob Brown
👍 @TEX36
👍 @nmcp1
(X) @Fudman420
(X) @Phlano099
👍 @Moby45
👍 @TomMang_68
👍 @Roman_GT23
@GCimprezaFTW
👍 @DesertPenguin
@PrivateSmiles
👍 @Noob01_lmdead
👍 @MBarry
👍 @Bologna_Duc
👍 @ATG_SuperGT (1st Reserve)
👍 @Xradkins (2nd Reserve)

RESERVE LIST (6)
@SlvrOnyx
@pags
@SAMHAIN85
@USERID_77a23
@gulfvet67

Final Event of Season 1, and what a Season it has been. Looking forward to our final race at LeMans, and excited that Season 2 will be right around the corner. See you all on Friday, June 5th for the Finale:cheers:

Last edited:
Confirming. I would hate to miss the crowning ceremonies and the big fat check to the series champion. I’d hate to miss a scout looking for sim talent to put in a real Porsche GT3 car. I hope my expectations aren’t too high.
In all seriousness, this season was kind of trial building up for season 2. Nova has season 2 point system nailed. There will be a guaranteed points battle (second only to on track battles).

Confirming. I would hate to miss the crowning ceremonies and the big fat check to the series champion. I’d hate to miss a scout looking for sim talent to put in a real Porsche GT3 car. I hope my expectations aren’t too high.
In all seriousness, this season was kind of trial building up for season 2. Nova has season 2 point system nailed. There will be a guaranteed points battle (second only to on track battles).

I keep hoping that Nova's series is being watched by GT3 cup team owners too, I feel like I have a shot if they are watching. LOL

I know I wont miss it. It was the first race I entered(as a special exhibition race) and for sure I wont miss this one.

Unfortunately I have to back out now. I will be traveling to the funeral of a friends mom who passed away unexpectedly. I look forward to the start of season 2 as a primary driver. Sorry I will miss Robs parade laps (@Rob Brown ).

Unfortunately I have to back out now. I will be traveling to the funeral of a friends mom who passed away unexpectedly. I look forward to the start of season 2 as a primary driver. Sorry I will miss Robs parade laps (@Rob Brown ).
All good Duc and sorry to hear about the loss. We'll miss you, I'm sure there will be a stream of Rob's parading.;)

Sub 4 min :confused:. I must be doing something very wrong lol
Good for you!! As I said before, looks like I’ll be enjoying a scenic drive thru the French countryside - interrupted occasionally by fast cars whizzing passed.

I've been to Le Mans in person. I can show you the sights :cheers:
Thank you, bet that was enjoyable.

I’ve looked at it thru Google Earth - Shorter Circuit cutoff after the Dunlop, Kart track, and Golf course inside the sharp right at the end of the straights. (Don’t have the Corner Names memorized ). That’s as close as I will get - running SIM is a real treat for me.

6278602900272842244_0.jpg

Season 1 Finale
Event #12

June 5th, 2020
at LeMans
Pre-Race
Driver's Briefing

Well Gentlemen, here we are...the final race of Season 1 at the great LeMans. An appropriate place to cap off the season. While Season 1 has seen a fair share of driver turnaround, I wanted to point out and thank all the drivers who have seen the whole season thru from the beginning or a few events in. This roster of drivers has evolved into one of the most competitive groups I have had a chance to race with, and look forward to the carryover into Season 2.
However, we do have that final order if business: Event #12, tonight at LeMans. We have a solid grid of 14 drivers expected for tonight pending any last minute Reserves or pickups. Get those tunes tweaked and gear ratios right and be ready for some high-speed action.
Tuning Link with latest additions

While the driver's points Championship winner has been established with @Rob Brown taking the top honor for Season 1:cheers:, @nmcp1 and @llNovall are still in contention for the runner up spot with only 3 points being the difference. The Teams Championship is still up for grabs between TPC Racing and Flying Lizard Motorsports, separated as well by only 3 points going into this final event. All 3 TPC Racing drivers, @Rob Brown, @TEX36, and the late addition @DesertPenguin are set to secure the top position. Flying Lizard Motorsports will not go down without a fight with @llNovall and @Xradkins (standing in for the absent and fast @Phlano099) representing, and posting some fast laps in preliminary practice sessions. It looks to be a shootout to the finish.

As always, Drivers are reminded to be patient in the opening laps, especially in the opening tight corners of LeMans and the chicane. Observe your racing lines, avoid contact as much as possible, concede when necessary, and most of all be aware of hitting your braking points while adjusting for draft speed.

Race Room opens for entry and warmup at 9pm est. Please verify you are on the correct tires and in the correct livery. All entries must be in before qualifying which is set to start at 9:15pm est.
(Primary Party Chat will be opened just before the room creation)

**Please be reminded that the grid will be set manually after qualifying to allow drivers to return to the lobby to perform the "NO ABS Bug" work around. See below:
1.) After qualifying, exit track to lobby, but do not cancel your entry (green check mark must stay selected)
2.) Go to your "Options" icon, change/verify your desired settings
3.) Go to "Members List" at top of the screen to verify everything is right.
4.) Wait for race to start.
This sequence must be done before race 2 as well, so repeat the steps above between races. (No need to cancel entry)**

GRID for EVENT #12 at LeMans:
@llNovall
@Rob Brown
@TEX36
@nmcp1
@Moby45
@TomMang_68
@Roman_GT23
@GCimprezaFTW
@DesertPenguin
@PrivateSmiles (?) (No reply yet)
@Noob01_lmdead
@MBarry
@ATG_SuperGT
@Xradkins

RESERVE LIST (6)
@SlvrOnyx
@pags
@SAMHAIN85
@USERID_77a23
@gulfvet67

Confirmation Post for Event #12
Good luck to everyone tonight, and see you all in the race room at 9pm est.

Last edited:
I wonder if I should start thinking about running some laps at Lemans. Nah, success has gone to my head. Anyway, there’s grass to mow (at home).
Look at that, has the Drivers Championship all locked up and still trying to throw us off. If there is one thing I've learned about Rob, is when he says he's coming in cold, that means he just didn't practice "today"...his laps and time have already been put in. Don't discount him...I don't. Good luck tonight, and Xrad and I are coming for that team championship.;)

Back