**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Season 2 Champion: Roman_GT23

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 999 comments
Great racing overall tonight with some hard fought battles and necessary fuel strategy. Despite overall good racing, there were some incidents noticed and noted.
If any drivers would like to have any incident(s) reviewed, please pm me with the race and time stamp by this Monday, 5pm est, or at least a description of what to look for.
Replays have been shared under search tag:
snailgt3cup
Self reports will not be accepted or reviewed. Victim drivers must notify or inquire to have any incidents looked at for review.

Preliminary scores and post race report will be up around Monday/Tuesday unless I can get to it this weekend.
:cheers:

Last edited:
Alright Drivers, here are the replay broadcasts and a photo drop from Event #6 at Monza on 12/18/20.
Race 1

Race 2

7278481116496954384_0.jpg
7287488306490671120_0.jpg
7287488315617476624_0.jpg
7422033345356267544_0.jpg
7422033347503751192_0.jpg
7422033354082517016_0.jpg
7422033354485171224_0.jpg
7422033356093685776_0.jpg
7422596295982874640_0.jpg
7422596297593487376_0.jpg
7422596297593488408_0.jpg
7422596306181325840_0.jpg
7431040546758493208_0.jpg
7431040555484741648_0.jpg
7431603495101301784_0.jpg
7431603496711913488_0.jpg
8430835263908872208_0.jpg
8431398214397067280_0.jpg
8431398222987002896_0.jpg
8431398222989100048_0.jpg
8439842472156202000_0.jpg
8440405422109622296_0.jpg

2 Incidents have been reported and are currently under review. Final Scores and post Race Report will wait to be posted when complete, but figured I'd get these out for the time being.

Just an update, I haven't forgot about the post race and stewards report for Event 6. Should have it out by the end of the weekend. Got side tracked with the BMW holiday event I've been putting together this week.
Everyone have a great Christmas and I'll catch up with you all over the weekend.

7287488306490671120_0.jpg

Post Race Report
Event #6
at Autodromo Nazionale Monza
December 18th, 2020

Alright Drivers, sorry for the delay on the post race report from Monza, got a little side tracked on preparations for Monday's Snail-BMW M3 DTM Drivers Challenge races. Going to keep this one short and sweet. Both races saw an abundance of door to door challenges, and nose to tail pressure cooker battles all across the field. Overall the racing was clean, fair, and very hard fought. Have a look at the replay broadcasts for both races...I was able to catch many of these battles in action, so no point on elaborating.
Feel free to share your race battles with us in the thread as you like.

Stewards Summary
@Moby45: early quit penalty
Final Penalty: 5 points

@Moby45 for T4 incident, Race 1/Lap 11/19:18:
Level 2 penalty, 8 points, halved to 4 points for ontrack concession. 4 remaining points excused for self inflicted ontrack penalty to the back of the field.
Final penalty: 1 point to acknowledge incident.

@Yugofan for T8 incident, Race 2/Lap 14/25:26:
Final Penalty: No Penalty issued for this incident

Event #6 Stewards: llNovall, Rob Brown, TEX36, and Bologna_Duc. Thank you all for your time and help.👍

Overall, Great racing to everyone across the grid.:cheers:

Congratulations to our Event #6 Winner @Yugofan :cheers:
and our top 3 overall:
1ST: @Yugofan
2ND: @nmcp1
3RD: @Harry Rowley

Ballast adjustments have been posted. A 2% weight ballast was added for our winner, and a 1% weight ballast add for our 2nd and 3rd place finishers.

Screenshot_20201226-121732_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20201226-121908_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20201226-121915_Sheets.jpg

Screenshot_20201226-122137_Sheets.jpg
For Actual Replays, use in game search tag:
snailgt3cup

As always,, Great Racing to all Drivers who attended Event #6:cheers:
Next Event:
Event #7 at
Autopolis International Raceway
Condition: 17:00 Clear
on Friday, January 22nd, 9pm est.

Drivers are welcomed and encouraged to confirm attendance/availability anytime.
Race event details and confirmation reminder posts to come over the next week.

See some of you this Monday for the Snail BMW M3 DTM raceday, some for our next Michelin event, and the rest on the 22nd.

Last edited:
8430835263908872208_0.jpg

Race Event Details Post

Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge
Event #7,
Friday, January 22nd, 2020, 9pm est
at Autopolis International Raceway
17:00 Clear

Race Event Settings and Details

Track: Autopolis International Raceway
Time of Day: 17:00
Conditions: Clear
Race1 Laps: (22 laps/40+min), Fastest First
Race 2 Laps: (22 laps/40+min), Reverse Grid

Vehicle
'16 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
491hp
2723lbs
Tuning Permitted

Approx lap time spread: 1:49.5-1:51.0
Fastest lap Potential: hi 1:48's-low 1:49's

Be sure to check your specs:
Success Ballast Chart and Driver Roster

-Above are all the Event #7 details for anyone who would like to get an early jump on some practice/lapping sessions.
Standard Lobby Settings
Basic Settings

Room Mode: Practice/Race
Room Privacy: Public *
Room Settings
Room Name: Snail Porsche GT3 Cup. Event #1-12 (Date)- Members only
Race Type: Race for Real
Fixed Room Ownership: No **
Max no of participants: 16
Required Sportsmanship Rating --
Required Sportsmanship Rating --
Track Settings
Track: As per Race Date
Select Condition: As per Race Date
Laps: # of laps to = 40 minutes
Race Settings
Start Type: Grid Start
Grid Order: R1: Fastest First / R2: Reverse Grid Based on Previous Results***
Grid
Boost: None
Slip Stream Strength: Real
Visible Damage: On
Mechanical Damage: Light
Tire Wear: 1x
Fuel Consumption: 1x
Initial Fuel: Default
Grip Red. On Wet Track / Track Edge: Real
Race Finish Delay: 120 sec
Overtaking System Usage Time Multiplier: Default
Qualifier Settings Time Limit: none
Qualifying Continuation Time: none
Tire Wear during Qualifying: N/A
Fuel Consumption Qualifying: N/A
Regulation Settings
Filter by Category: N500
Balance of Performance: Off
Power Limit: 491hp
Weight: 2723 lbs
Maximum Tire Rating: Racing Medium (RM)
Minimum Tire Rating: Racing Hard (RH)
Livery Restrictions: No Limit
Type of Racing Number: No Limit
Assign Car Number Automatically: None
Tuning: No Limit
Kart Usage: Off
Ghosting During Race: None
Shortcut Penalty: None
Wall Collision Penalty: None
Wall Collision Detection: Default
Side Contact Penalty: Off
Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collission: Off
Replace Car at Course Out: Off
Flag Rules: Off
Limit Driving Options
Countersteering Assist: Prohibited
Active Stability Management (ASM): Prohibited
Driving Line Assist: Prohibited
Traction Control: Prohibited
ABS: No Limit
Auto-Drive: Prohibited

-Confirmation to Attend Post/Reminder will be posted to the thread by Friday, January 15th. Please look in on this thread and reply here or via psn.
(Any Drivers who wish to confirm attendance early may do so at any time).
Reminder: Reserve driver priority is based on date and time availability was confirmed.

See most of you for the upcoming Snail Gr4-MPCC event this Friday, January 8th, and the rest of you on the 22nd in the Porsches. :cheers:.

Last edited:
@Granadier
Here is the Porsche series thread. Next Event details are shown in post above, and the link for 1st post is HERE.

Have a look. Always in need of Reserve Drivers, and they a prioritized on a first to confirm available for an up coming event basis. Typically the first 2-3 confirmed find an opening. Liveries are provided for team you would cover for. Hope it interests you.:cheers:

@Granadier
Here is the Porsche series thread. Next Event details are shown in post above, and the link for 1st post is HERE.

Have a look. Always in need of Reserve Drivers, and they a prioritized on a first to confirm available for an up coming event basis. Typically the first 2-3 confirmed find an opening. Liveries are provided for team you would cover for. Hope it interests you.:cheers:
"I have reviewed the series details and would like to participate in this series as a reserve driver."

Thanks for tagging me. I had a look over the series details and this sounds like a load of fun. Would love to sign up as a reserve. January 22nd is free for me.

"I have reviewed the series details and would like to participate in this series as a reserve driver."

Thanks for tagging me. I had a look over the series details and this sounds like a load of fun. Would love to sign up as a reserve. January 22nd is free for me.
Awesome, glad to have you. I'll get you added to the Reserve Drivers Roster and the Newsfeed pm to keep you up to date on any reported absent drivers. At present, @Drummer79 is the 1st Reserve, and with your sign up and confirmation of being available, you will be earmarked as our second reserve as needed. Welcome to the series.:cheers:

S2 Porsche GT3 Cup Spotter SVG file main primary roster.png

Snail Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge
Season Event #7

at Autopolis International
Friday, January22nd, 2020
at 9:00pm est
Confirmation Reminder Post

To all Drivers tagged in this post:
Please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Thursday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the confirmation/absentee policy.

Below in the Spoiler Box are links for easy reference to policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.
A reminder to the Reserve Drivers:
-open/available grid spot priority on race night is given to the Reserve drivers who confirm their attendance first. Whether you confirmed early, or after the Confirmation Reminder Post is posted, your confirmation of availability date and time will be referenced for priority on race night. Confirm early to give you the best chances to race if abcense(s) occur.

Anyone with a 👍 has been confirmed and noted to be present for Friday, January 22nd. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (day before race night)
*Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our next race at:

Autopolis International, Event#7 Race Event Details
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice lobbies.) See you all on track.:cheers:

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers List (16)
👍 @Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum)
👍 @llNovall /II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
👍 @nmcp1 /nmcp1 (Platinum)
👍 @TEX36 /TEX36 (Gold)
👍 @Phlano099 /Phlano_099 (Gold)
👍 @Roman_GT23 /Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
👍 @Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76 (Gold)
👍 @Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc (Gold)
👍 @GTR4MROD / GTR4MROD (Gold)
👍 @Yugofan / Yugofan (Gold)
(X) @GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido (Gold)
👍 @MrDonovan / MrDonovan (Gold)
👍 @Harry Rowley/Harry Rowley (Gold)
👍 @MikeGrove /PX7-Grove (Platinum)
(X) @Missedapex420 /Missedapex420 (Gold)
(X) @Granadier/TPC_Granadier (Platinum)

Reserve Drivers
(no specific priority order until confirmed available)

@GCimprezaFTW /GCimprezaFTW (Gold)
(X) @Moby45 /Moby45 (Platinum)
👍 @IceWarden/ Ice_Warden (Gold)
👍 @Kermit_2142 / Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
(?) @aedenmaddok / aedonmaddok (Gold)
@CANOWORMS1 / CANOWORMS1 (Gold)
(X) @RadStewart / heated_seats (Gold)
@VetteVillain / VetteVillain (Gold)
(X) @Drummer79 / Drummmer1979 (Gold)

(***First Reserves to confirm available guarantees their spots.***)
(Let's keep our run of near full to full grids going. ;))

**All Drivers, please verify your Car weight HERE

See many of you on track for some practice sessions, and the rest of you on the 22nd.

Btw, I plan to have a few night owl practices this after work this week and next week around midnight est.

Last edited:
View attachment 984795
Snail Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge
Season Event #7

at Autopolis International
Friday, January22nd, 2020
at 9:00pm est
Confirmation Reminder Post

To all Drivers tagged in this post:
Please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Thursday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the confirmation/absentee policy.

Below in the Spoiler Box are links for easy reference to policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.
A reminder to the Reserve Drivers:
-open/available grid spot priority on race night is given to the Reserve drivers who confirm their attendance first. Whether you confirmed early, or after the Confirmation Reminder Post is posted, your confirmation of availability date and time will be referenced for priority on race night. Confirm early to give you the best chances to race if abcense(s) occur.

Anyone with a 👍 has been confirmed and noted to be present for Friday, January 22nd. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (day before race night)
*Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our next race at:

Autopolis International, Event#7 Race Event Details
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice lobbies.) See you all on track.:cheers:

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers List (16)
@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum)
👍 @llNovall /II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
👍 @nmcp1 /nmcp1 (Platinum)
👍 @TEX36 /TEX36 (Gold)
@Phlano099 /Phlano_099 (Gold)
👍 @Roman_GT23 /Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
@Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76 (Gold)
@Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc (Gold)
👍 @GTR4MROD / GTR4MROD (Gold)
@Yugofan / Yugofan (Gold)
@GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido (Gold)
👍 @MrDonovan / MrDonovan (Gold)
👍 @Harry Rowley/Harry Rowley (Gold)
@MikeGrove /PX7-Grove (Platinum)
@Missedapex420 /Missedapex420 (Gold)
👍 @Granadier/TPC_Granadier (Platinum)

Reserve Drivers
(no specific priority order until confirmed available)

@GCimprezaFTW /GCimprezaFTW (Gold)
@Moby45 /Moby45 (Platinum)
@Kermit_2142 / Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
@aedenmaddok / aedonmaddok (Gold)
@CANOWORMS1 / CANOWORMS1 (Gold)
@RadStewart / heated_seats (Gold)
@VetteVillain / VetteVillain (Gold)
👍 @Drummer79 / Drummmer1979 (Gold)

(***First Reserves to confirm available guarantees their spots.***)
(Let's keep our run of near full to full grids going. ;))

**All Drivers, please verify your Car weight HERE

See many of you on track for some practice sessions, and the rest of you on the 22nd.

Btw, I plan to have a few night owl practices this after work this week and next week around midnight est.
I’ll be there!

Confirming (again). It looks like I've been moved into the Primary Drivers list. Is that for this race only? Also is there a spec livery available for me or should I whip one up? edit: Questions were addressed in a PM

Looking forward to the race!

Last edited:
Confirming (again). It looks like I've been moved into the Primary Drivers list. Is that for this race only? Also is there a spec livery available for me or should I whip one up?

Looking forward to the race!

No sir, I am pretty sure you are taking over my spot. I had to move to reserve due to some time restrictions and not being able to make every race. So I gave up my spot for somebody who has more time to race to enjoy this series. It seriously is an awesome series. Make sure to have a great time!

No sir, I am pretty sure you are taking over my spot. I had to move to reserve due to some time restrictions and not being able to make every race. So I gave up my spot for somebody who has more time to race to enjoy this series. It seriously is an awesome series. Make sure to have a great time!
Actually, it is for IceWarden. He had to back out to focus on Michelin and Fugu Z series. @Granadier will be joining @GTR4MROD on the Wright Motorsports team. :cheers:

Back