Season Event #9

at Fuji F (w' chicane)
Friday, March19th, 2020
at 9:00pm est
Confirmation
Reminder Post
and
Pre Race Briefing

As a formality, this is the Confirmation Reminder Post for Event #9. All primary drivers have confirmed, and we have 1 absence reported by @Harry Rowley of the JDX Racing team.

If any Reserves are available, 1 will be needed and guaranteed a spot.

To all Drivers tagged in this post:
Please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Thursday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the confirmation/absentee policy.

Below in the Spoiler Box are links for easy reference to policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.
A reminder to the Reserve Drivers:
-open/available grid spot priority on race night is given to the Reserve drivers who confirm their attendance first. Whether you confirmed early, or after the Confirmation Reminder Post is posted, your confirmation of availability date and time will be referenced for priority on race night. Confirm early to give you the best chances to race if abcense(s) occur.

Anyone with a 👍 has been confirmed and noted to be present for Friday, March 19th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (day before race night)
*Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our next race at:
Fuji F, Event #9 Race Event Details
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice lobbies.) See you all on track.:cheers:

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers List (16)
@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum)
@llNovall /II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
@nmcp1 /nmcp1 (Platinum)
@TEX36 /TEX36 (Gold)
@Phlano099 /Phlano_099 (Gold)-absent
@Roman_GT23 /Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
@Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76 (Gold)
@Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc (Gold)
@GTR4MROD / GTR4MROD (Gold)
@Yugofan / Yugofan (Platinum)
@GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido (Gold)
@MrDonovan / MrDonovan (Gold)
(X) @Harry Rowley/Harry Rowley (Gold)
@Stryker13 / DrSpyderPig (Platinum)
@MikeGrove /PX7-Grove (Platinum)
@IceWarden / Ice_Warden (Gold)
**Reserve Driver Needed**

Reserve Drivers
(no specific priority order until confirmed available)

@GCimprezaFTW /GCimprezaFTW (Gold)
@Moby45 /Moby45 (Platinum)
@Missedapex420 /Missedapex420 (Gold)
@Granadier/TPC_Granadier (Platinum)
@Kermit_2142 / Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
@aedenmaddok / aedonmaddok (Gold)
@CANOWORMS1 / CANOWORMS1 (Gold)
@RadStewart / heated_seats (Gold)
@VetteVillain / VetteVillain (Gold)

(***First Reserves to confirm available guarantees their spots.***)
(Let's keep our run of near full to full grids going. ;))

**All Drivers, please verify your Car weight HERE

See many of you on track for some last minute practice sessions.

Btw, I plan to have a few night owl practices after work over the next two nights around midnight est.

Last edited:
View attachment 998653
Snail Porsche
GT3 Cup Challenge
Season Event #9

at Fuji F (w' chicane)
Friday, March19th, 2020
at 9:00pm est
Confirmation
Reminder Post

As a formality, this is the Confirmation Reminder Post for Event #9. All primary drivers have confirmed, and we have 1 absence reported by @Harry Rowley of the JDX Racing team.

If any Reserves are available, 1 will be needed and guaranteed a spot.

To all Drivers tagged in this post:
Please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Thursday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the confirmation/absentee policy.

Below in the Spoiler Box are links for easy reference to policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.
A reminder to the Reserve Drivers:
-open/available grid spot priority on race night is given to the Reserve drivers who confirm their attendance first. Whether you confirmed early, or after the Confirmation Reminder Post is posted, your confirmation of availability date and time will be referenced for priority on race night. Confirm early to give you the best chances to race if abcense(s) occur.

Anyone with a 👍 has been confirmed and noted to be present for Friday, March 19th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (day before race night)
*Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our next race at:
Fuji F, Event #9 Race Event Details
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice lobbies.) See you all on track.:cheers:

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers List (16)
@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum)
@llNovall /II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
@nmcp1 /nmcp1 (Platinum)
@TEX36 /TEX36 (Gold)
@Phlano099 /Phlano_099 (Gold)-absent
@Roman_GT23 /Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
@Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76 (Gold)
@Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc (Gold)
@GTR4MROD / GTR4MROD (Gold)
@Yugofan / Yugofan (Platinum)
@GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido (Gold)
@MrDonovan / MrDonovan (Gold)
(X) @Harry Rowley/Harry Rowley (Gold)
@Stryker13 / DrSpyderPig (Platinum)
@MikeGrove /PX7-Grove (Platinum)
@IceWarden / Ice_Warden (Gold)
**Reserve Driver Needed**

Reserve Drivers
(no specific priority order until confirmed available)

@GCimprezaFTW /GCimprezaFTW (Gold)
@Moby45 /Moby45 (Platinum)
@Missedapex420 /Missedapex420 (Gold)
@Granadier/TPC_Granadier (Platinum)
@Kermit_2142 / Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
@aedenmaddok / aedonmaddok (Gold)
@CANOWORMS1 / CANOWORMS1 (Gold)
@RadStewart / heated_seats (Gold)
@VetteVillain / VetteVillain (Gold)

(***First Reserves to confirm available guarantees their spots.***)
(Let's keep our run of near full to full grids going. ;))

**All Drivers, please verify your Car weight HERE

See many of you on track for some last minute practice sessions.

Btw, I plan to have a few night owl practices after work over the next two nights around midnight est.
Confirmed

Race room is open
0475 4248 3879 8530 4644

Party chat open as well and invites sent.

Good luck to everyone tonight.:cheers:

Thanks for the racing. Race 1 was good although I was really struggling with the difference between the Medium and Hard tyres and even though I had good pace I just couldn’t use it.
Apologies for bailing or race 2, tiredness was setting in and I was blowing brake markers all over the place so I called it a day before I ruined someone else’s race.
:cheers:

Sorry for my absence. I had every intention to race but lately I cant seem to stay up past 6pm...
Thanks for the communication albeit a bit late. Usually I'd offer the spot to the Reserves, but since the Reserve roster in its current form seems content to remain Reserves, I will be leaving you in place on your current team. Sorry we missed you last night, and hope we get you on the grid again for next event at Laguna Seca. :cheers:

Thanks for the communication albeit a bit late. Usually I'd offer the spot to the Reserves, but since the Reserve roster in its current form seems content to remain Reserves, I will be leaving you in place on your current team. Sorry we missed you last night, and hope we get you on the grid again for next event at Laguna Seca. :cheers:
I don’t know what I need to do... I’ve never had this problem :indiff:. I need personal wake up calls from the grid, @Phlano099 @Yugofan please call my cell an hour before the next event 👍

I honestly feel terrible about this happening with me again. I just created a permanent set of alarms that will go off every Friday at 8:30PM.

9:30PM eastern feels like I’m trying to stay up till midnight :lol:. I used to always eat dinner super late, after racing and that switch must be part of the problem.

8224220600784159256_0.jpg

Post Race Report
Event #9
at Fuji F
March 19th, 2021
Sorry for the delayed post race report, but better late than never for such a great racing event. Simply put, there were battles all across the grid in both races with many of them featuring 3 or more in play. From my seat, I had some epic battles with @Yugofan, @Roman_GT23, @Noob01_lmdead, and especially @Phlano099. Too many details to sum up in words, but the replays will showcase all of them. @TEX36 and @Rob Brown had a great battle and run to the finish line in Race 2, but ultimately @Noob01_lmdead/Rauljimenez76 lapped and finished consistently enough to secure the overall win on the night by tiebreaker.
Also, a note to point out, is have a look at the fast laps across the field and how close they were...Great racing gentlemen. :cheers:

If anyone else cares to share and elaborate on their battles, feel free to share them with us.
No incidents have been filed. A few were noticed during my brief review of the replays, though most if not all appeared to have been worked out on track. Great Sportsmanship Gentlemen. :cheers:

Congratulations to our Event #9 Winner
@Noob01_lmdead/Rauljimenez76
and our top 3 overall:
1ST: @Noob01_lmdead/Rauljimenez76
2ND: @Roman_GT23
3RD: @llNovall

Ballast adjustments have been posted. A 2% weight ballast was added for our winner, and a 1% weight ballast add for our 2nd and 3rd place finishers.

Screenshot_20210328-130124_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20210328-130158_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20210328-130220_Sheets.jpg

Screenshot_20210328-084914_Sheets.jpg
Event #9 Replay Broadcasts
Race 1

Race 2

For Actual Replays, use in game search tag:
snailgt3cup

Roster Changes:
No notable changes

As always, Great Racing to all Drivers who attended EveEven9:cheers:
Next Event:
Event #10 at
Weathertech Raceway Laguna Seca
Condition: 17:00 Clear
on Friday, April 23rd, 9pm est.

Drivers are welcomed and encouraged to confirm attendance/availability anytime.
Race event details and confirmation reminder posts to come over the next week.

See some of you for our next Michelin event, and the rest on the 23rd

Last edited:
Enjoy :cheers:
Event #9, Race 1 at Fuji F on 3/19/21

Event #9, Race 2 at Fuji F on 3/19/21

Finally had a little time in between the busy to have a straight watch at the first replay. While 1st-4th were securely decided before the final 3 laps, the races between 5th thru 10th were epic....certainly worth the watch. @Phlano099 , those final 2-3 laps were about as climatic and as intense as it gets for a good long race, especially the side by side sequences we had, and with the added pressure from @nmcp1 and @Kermit_2142 (who were also being pressured by a battling @TEX36 and @Yugofan only added to the overall pressure. If you don't have the time to watch the whole replay, at least have a look at the final 5-7 minutes of Race 1. Awesome racing.:cheers: BTW, Race 2 Broadcast has been added to the above post and archived on the first page of the thread.

Last edited:
Back