Computer AI No 10 Sec Rule?

• Thread starter epic
  • 9 comments
United States
Miami
..wtf is with that 10 second rule thing that it only does it for the Human Players? I got bored and rammed them head on and into walls etc and nothing. Stupidness.

Oh yea, I also got the Prius up to 7000CC lol.. crap I need a life.

WTF ePic are you talking about ?!?!?!? :odd: Please tell me that you are extremely drunknard or something. . . I can't make heads or tails out of that. . .

nooo man. you know that 10 sec/50kph that comes when you hit a wall or other car going kind of fast?

Well, I got bored the other day and started driving a track backwards against AI drivers, and I rammed them head on and I was the only one who got penalized. I pushed them into walls and they still didn't get penalized!

And the Toyota Prius, when you drive it around and the CC'z go up on the right bottom of your screen, I got it up to 7000CC :D

Right?. Yea.

I'm pretty sure that the 10 second rule is simply a preliminary method of control. Don't worry about it too much for now.

Stuff the 10 sec rule. If the game is meant to be close to real life instead they should incorporate a drive through penalty

Let me get this straight. So YOU went the wrong way on the track, slammed into the computer car and THEY didn't get the penalty. Sounds like a smart system to me.:confused:

Well they went flying in reverse and sideways etc. but that's not really a penalty. They pushed me into a wall on the New York track and I got the stupid penalty and when I tried to seek revenge, it didnt work.

Back