concept in US

• Thread starter northflt
  • 6 comments
Hi,

I am away from GT games since last year and I am trying to
find if the concept game is ready on the US market.

I have been looking for it on shops and online stores but I didn't find it, just the PAL version in Amazon.uk.

Is the Gran Turismo Concept and Tokyo-Geneva the same game?
Are they available in US versions?

Thanks
:)

there are two versions

gran turismo concept TOKYO GENEVA- in all euro languages-cars based on the europeon/japan market

gran turismo concept TOKYO SEOUL- in japanese-cars based on the japan/korean market

exact same game/ different cars
got both here,(GOD BLESS THE MOD CHIP) found it overseas for 5 bucks a piece, and theres somepretty funky cars in this, like the pod car from toyota which has a tail on it :ill:
but there are loads of new race versions of skylines/supras. the rest are worthless

It will be coming to the US in November around the 15th. Got that from Naga himself, head of Polyphony Digital. Check out latest Super Street for more info.

It will be coming to the US in November around the 15th. Got that from Naga himself, head of Polyphony Digital. Check out latest Super Street for more info.

Whats the matter with PD? Why do they consult the worst marketeers? I mean come on! - why release GTC like one month before GT4, id doesn't make sense at all. Probably all the US GT-nuts here will buy it but who else will?

Latest Posts

Back