Confession Booth

• Thread starter ash6660
  • 4,154 comments
Now, I'm no Catholic or anything, but there are some things I've done or said that I never admitted to...

I don't know ANY members of Gtplanet personally, thats why I am gonna start off this sort of online Confession Booth...

OK, I'll start...

Once, I told my sister her Hamster died of natural causes. Well, I have a confession to make to you all...I actually sat on it and killed it

Any confessions anybody?

ash6660
Once, I told my sister her Hamster died of natural causes. Well, I have a confession to make to you all...I actually sat on it and killed it
rotfl.gif

I'm sorry man, I'm kindof goofy right now...

another confession...

A dead bird was outside my house, it fell down while i was in my room and my dad was downstairs...the truth is i shot it down :( :( sorry

ash6660
another confession...

A dead bird was outside my house, it fell down while i was in my room and my dad was downstairs...the truth is i shot it down :( :( sorry
Are all your confessions about killing small animals? :ill:

Is this thread a ruthless ploy to get someone to confess to the london bombings?
you sly thing you

My confessions are out, im the Master Mind behind all terrorist activity (including London bombings)... and i am planning to take out alll living existance... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No seriously i am.

DRIFTN
My confessions are out, im the Master Mind behind all terrorist activity (including London bombings)... and i am planning to take out alll living existance... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No seriously i am.
You really are an insensitive bastard, aren't you? :dunce:

But i do feel for the people effected... My sister is living in London as we speak.. and we didn't hear from her almost 24 hours after the bombings. In that time even though it was unlikely for her to be effected you couldn't but be worried sick. It was scary even imagining her death. so im so insensitive.
Anyway my comment above, was a harmless joke moving on.

That explains it then, those wood work teachers really know how get those enignes hummin' ;)

superhodge
Are all your confessions about killing small animals? :ill:

Is this thread a ruthless ploy to get someone to confess to the london bombings?
you sly thing you

I haven't noticed that they all involve small animals..but, it would be good if someone did confess to the bombings i suppose, WITHOUT INSENSITIVE JOKES FROM SOME HALF-WIT!

Another confession...

Once, my sis lost her bra etc.

the truth is i nicked it once to dance to 'i want to break free' for a bet..then i kinda accidently threw them out...by them i mean a bra, pair of tights and top

icemanshooter23
That explains it then, those wood work teachers really know how get those enignes hummin' ;)

do you know how awful it is having your dad be best mates with your teacher (who also happens to be my form tutor)...

No more skipping tests :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch:

ash6660
I'll ask him later, summink to do with the engine though..its a mondeo 220 or summink like that
418 bhp on a FWD??? 418-226= 222 bhp, wow, how???
What about the gearbox, is it still strong enough to withstand the forces???

i really don't know, i think he did put new gearbox on it (my teacher), but it don't do many miles to the gallon, only 3 - 7mpg when flat out

I've done some pretty nasty stuff I never told anyone about but it won't be told here either.

Only confession for me is that I've made a useless post in this thread.

I told my parents that i fell over and smashed my old phone. The truth is, i kinda swung it across the school hall at about 90mph. The same goes for the phone it replaced, apart from that time, i threw it and it hit the top of a rugby post, and it seperated into 4 parts - front cover, main phone, battery, and back cover. They all then landed with a thud on the frozen school field.

phat_pengiun
I told my parents that i fell over and smashed my old phone. The truth is, i kinda swung it across the school hall at about 90mph. The same goes for the phone it replaced, apart from that time, i threw it and it hit the top of a rugby post, and it seperated into 4 parts - front cover, main phone, battery, and back cover. They all then landed with a thud on the frozen school field.
:dunce:

My confession is:

I love you all!

Just kidding...

I don't really have any confessions I should share with you,but I will.

One time i accidently hit our neighbors pet cat with my bike (accidently,mind you).So i circled the block a few times,then went in and told them it looked like someone had hit their cat.:(

The cat lived though,so all is well.It just had a really f'd up looking ear for the rest of its life :lol:

Oh man, that first part of this thread was hilarious! :lol:👍 From now on Ash6660 is Roboass!

My confession I farted... but it was a dud. :lol:

I once murdered a nun in cold blood.

Then I went and did other blasphemous things.

Back