Conspiracy theories in automotive industry

• Thread starter Neddo
  • 39 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
For example, that Jaguar and Maserati commericals show coming of "next race" and nuclear disaster.

I wonder what kind of theories will we see in the future. One thing's true, it won't be boring

OK

these ads are nothing but a parody. It's quite possible that director simply read some claims about Brits and he found conspiracy theories.

However this guy did get XE advertisment each time he entered youtube. Did anyone here get the same? I use adblock and no ads for me

Last edited:
There's the VW emissions scandal, and because I don't want this to become a duplicate of the respective thread I will give no further details.

There's the VW emissions scandal, and because I don't want this to become a duplicate of the respective thread I will give no further details.
That isn't a conspiracy theory. More like failed conspiracy.

I made.this for.theories like the one I posted. Outlandish ones.

Like the one about the carburetor that made cars get 100mpg in the '50s? Or the theory Tucker cars were too well made for their own good?

As long as we have cars, people will dream/make up nonsense for the tin foil hat ppl to ramble on about.

The Great American Streetcar Scandal

General Motors conspiring with National City Lines to shut down and eliminate tram and trolleybus companies and monopolise urban transport with NCL-operated GM buses.
That's actually decent one.

Also about jaag and maserati theory something is wrong.

Please someone debunk those commercials. Or if someone has an actual proof that it's a parody influenced by theories

Also a theory that global warming doesn't exist

Last edited:
Maybe the bioweapon defense mode on the Tesla Model X doesn't actually work, and Elon Musk (secretly leader of the illuminati, EU, Freemasons and Martians) will unleash the bio weapon on the earth and rebuild his utopia from the ruins of a destroyed planet?

...Got an alert so I came here but...

....Uhm, what is this??

:confused:
Lol this is a mess thread because of messy theories.

But it's wierd that guy who made the video got XE commercial when entering youtube each time. It increased his paranoia. But those commercials are evil because of obvious campaign and parody. I realized it myself now.

The guy also made a M2 commercial video.

Last edited:
Jesse Ventura said the tyre company's lobbying the government to remove a lite rail (they did) but I can't find the video on Youtube. The tyre companys did this to make more money.

OK

these ads are nothing but a parody. It's quite possible that director simply read some claims about Brits and he found conspiracy theories.

However this guy did get XE advertisment each time he entered youtube. Did anyone here get the same? I use adblock and no ads for me

Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory; and he said to Him, "All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me. Luke And the devil said to Him, "I will give You all this domain and its glory; for it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory; and he said to Him, "All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me. Luke And the devil said to Him, "I will give You all this domain and its glory; for it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
:confused: Does this mean that these commercials are more than commercials? Or just provocative campaign. Hopefully Jaag will be bad and make something like CX75

:confused: Does this mean that these commercials are more than commercials? Or just provocative campaign. Hopefully Jaag will be bad and make something like CX75

Some commercials are more than commercials but not all.

crack-is-whack-300x300.jpg

Some commercials are more than commercials but not all.
Ok those commercials are still a accurate parody, but hardly would some elite leak a plan through a commercial. I said it myself, maybe director of commercials just read some theories.

Ok those commercials are still a accurate parody, but hardly would some elite leak a plan through a commercial. I said it myself, maybe director of commercials just read some theories.

Maybe the director works for some kind of secret organisations. I think the elite deliberately leak parts of plans.

Maybe the director works for some kind of secret organisations. I think the elite deliberately leak parts of plans.

So many maybes. But the elite already leaked many plans throughout lots of media (911 happened and there were lots of media stuff showing something similar, but also those stupid end of the world dates always failed).

Also could this mean that actual Jaguar, or JLR, or Tata group which owns it and so on, are corrupted by elite?

But still F Type deserves better commercials. "goodtobebad" is starting to feel like cliche.

By the way who is Luke? @Latvija27 EDIT found it lol

I recently remembered a theory about something which referenced a lot of movies including Die Another Day. Even though villain Jaguar on picture is irrelevant, that theory was hilarious because of mess. I think it was davidicke forum.
Jaguar-XKR-Die-another-Day.jpg

This is picture. Wierd while I was looking for this theory , i got.few requests from google to check.if I were a robot

Last edited:
Is it possible to get one single ad repeating each time I enter youtube for like a week or even longer? I'm asking because maybe adblock should be sometimes turned off to support the site

Yeah quite easily, and especially when you watch certain videos. I watch league of legend games plays and thus gets ads to join league of legends on other videos. I watch several car vids, thus gets ads for whatever company those cars are from. It's really not that conspiracy based and more based on the fact you do it to yourself.

Maybe cut down on the gullibility drinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back