Control Assignments?

• Thread starter yewsiang
  • 4 comments
Dear fellow GT enthusiasts. I have just got myself a copy of GT4 Prologue. While I do enjoy the game, can someone tell me how I can go about changing the control assignments for the DS2 controller? The game does not seem to allow me to change the button assignment as per GT3 style..

Hi yewsiang

as far as I know you cannot. The PAL version has the possibility to use the right analog stick for throttle/brake which the NSTC versions do not have (Japanese, Korean, Chinese). But apart from that there is no way to change the standard settings.

Regards
CooperS

CooperS
Hi yewsiang

as far as I know you cannot. The PAL version has the possibility to use the right analog stick for throttle/brake which the NSTC versions do not have (Japanese, Korean, Chinese). But apart from that there is no way to change the standard settings.

Regards
CooperS
I hope the finnished game will allow you to change from the standard, otherwise PD are completely losing their touch!!!

Thank you very much for your help. Seems like its very much as what I dreaded. Nevermind, I can always program my mind to shift down with my left index finger.... :dunce:

yewsiang
Thank you very much for your help. Seems like its very much as what I dreaded. Nevermind, I can always program my mind to shift down with my left index finger.... :dunce:
Lucky you. I'm getting too old to re-program my mind. It takes to long anyway!!!

Back