Controller Tilting Function...

• Thread starter HusamGTHD
  • 17 comments
No its not in the game. As far as I know. But surely if you have the game couldnt you find it out for yourself?

Im not entirly sure this is worth a thread all of its own, but if it should be included then I would go for no on that, as I dont like it in Motostorm or F1.

I don't have a ps3 yet to check, this is for my friend.

IMO I think it will be so great to be included.

hope they make a new version or add-on to the game for this.

I don't have a ps3 yet to check, this is for my friend.

IMO I think it will be so great to be included.

hope they make a new version or add-on to the game for this.

No worrys, if they did add it in then I may give it a go, but if its anything like the games mentioned above then its not a great addition.

Nope ive not experienced lag even when the battery is very low, but its just a gimmik, its not a big part of even sometimes fun part of playing the games. Super rub a dub, Blast Factor and resistance use the sixaxis very well, but Motorstorm, F1 and RR7 dont its made like an after thought (maybe not so much with motorstor), this is all in my opinion tho, im sure there are people who actualy like using it in the racing games.

OK guys can we please remember this part of the AUP...

AUP
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.

...as this thread is starting to resemble text messages from my daughter.

Thanks

Scaff

Oh I see.

Sounds like gimmick to me. Would be interesting to try GT with this, but I can't see it working tbh.

Having tried both Motorstorm and Ridge Racer 7 with the six-axis steering I have to confess that I don't personally like it, preferring either the stick or a wheel (when supported). Then again my seven year old find Motorstorm far easier with the six-axis control than using a stick, so I guess its a personal thing, better to have the option of choice.

I would agree that its a gimmick in terms of racing games (for me), but the six-axis control does work well on both Super Rub-a-dub and Flow.

Regards

Scaff

It works quite well in Motorstorm. I was expecting it to be quite imprecise, but it just isn't. I personally don't like it, as I - and many of you - are used to steering wheels/ analog sticks. It would be good at have it as a feature in future versions of GTHD, as it would be easy to add, but I doubt a hell of a lot of people will use it.

In games like Blast Factor though, it works very well. You NEED to use it...

Having tried both Motorstorm and Ridge Racer 7 with the six-axis steering I have to confess that I don't personally like it, preferring either the stick or a wheel (when supported). Then again my seven year old find Motorstorm far easier with the six-axis control than using a stick, so I guess its a personal thing, better to have the option of choice.

I would agree that its a gimmick in terms of racing games (for me), but the six-axis control does work well on both Super Rub-a-dub and Flow.

Regards

Scaff

Having the choice can make all the difference. This is something the GT series has never been very good at imo, giving us options to change the game/display as we see fit.

When you use the SIXIAXIS for steering, you aren't rotating it like a wheel like you guys may be thinking. You lean it from side to side. Its awful for racing games because the steering feels digital and you end up having to make a bunch of quick movements just to keep going the right direction.

It is implemented very well with CoD3, however.

Back