Cool Fact About Stagea 260rs!!!!

In a issue of Japanses cars Banzai magizine, they did a little peace on the new Stagea. In this section they mentioned the 260RS and said " There is a RB26DETT!! Engined version of the STAGEA called the 260RS but this is a rather rare was only available in manual." Now I know the car isn't all that good lookin but I got the car in the game and put 500+hp to the wheels......the car is a must buy!!!!!

Not sure if this should be in Auto News, or GT4. Since it pertains to a new car, I moved it here.

Der Alta
Not sure if this should be in Auto News, or GT4. Since it pertains to a new car, I moved it here.

Driftking is mentioning that he's just discovered that the Stagea 260RS featured the RB26DETT, and that's it. So this should be in the GT4 forum.

I don't find it that bad looking, atleast in GT4. Sure it might be a little big, but its sporty, and with its AWD it could make for a decent sleeper.
Not sure where this belongs, but good information.

They don't make Stageas anymore, do they? I thought their run ended around 98 or 99, with the last GT-R.

The Stagea is basically an Estate with the same drivetrain and engine options as the Skyline. In top trim, it has the same 2.6 liter RB26DETT twin turbo as the Skyline GT-R and AWD. It's a great sleeper. So great that it's practically unknown and unseen outside Japan.

niky
They don't make Stageas anymore, do they? I thought their run ended around 98 or 99, with the last GT-R.

They're still around

stageafront7dc.jpg

http://www.nissan.co.jp/EN/lineup.html

niky
So great that it's practically unknown and unseen outside Japan.

I see them around from time to time. (But the Autech 260RS is very rare)

yeah,

It is build on the Nissan FM platform (Skyline, Stagea, Fuga, 350Z, Infiniti FX, Infinti M, Infinti G35).

@VIPERGTSR01: you aussies don't count... you lucky dogs. :lol:

Looking at the line-up... too bad they don't get them in 2.6TT form anymore... oh well... a 3.5 V6 AWD station wagon is still cool. :)

I saw a genuine Autech 260RS running at the nightspeed drags last night, I think it was dipping well into the 12s and easily dealing with some of the evos running.

194GVan
they look even better when you swap on an R34 front end.

skyline.jpg

Now thats a bad ass wagon!

The R34 front conversion is nice but I would keep the standard Stagea front, I think it looks great in its own way, especially the 260RS.

194GVan
they look even better when you swap on an R34 front end.

skyline.jpg

Now thats a bad ass wagon!
I think the Stagea looks like ****! :yuck: But with this R34 frontend, it's sex on wheels... :drool:

Now it really is an R34 GTR Wagon!

niky
@VIPERGTSR01: you aussies don't count... you lucky dogs. :lol:

Looking at the line-up... too bad they don't get them in 2.6TT form anymore... oh well... a 3.5 V6 AWD station wagon is still cool. :)

Actually, instead of the VQ35DE, I think the Stagea gets the VQ25DET, rated at 280ps. Pretty cool that they kept it turbocharged.

VQuick
Actually, instead of the VQ35DE, I think the Stagea gets the VQ25DET, rated at 280ps. Pretty cool that they kept it turbocharged.

Yep thats the Stagea 250t RS Four* (2.5L turbo V6 (VQ25DET)) and the Stagea 350RX* has the (3.5L N/A V6 (VQ35DE))

*there are other trims levels also use those engines

Back