Cool Game, Please Reply... I'll give you stuff

• Thread starter monk888
  • 9 comments
This game looks awesome, but I live in America and I need the mod chip, don't I? Anyway, my mom won't let me buy it because it's "Stupid." What shall I do?

Buy it, its such a much better game than GT3 in control and fun aspect. You don't have to waste time doing small licenses test, you get to race and earn cars which is better than saving up money to get the cars.

The control has been improved on alot. If you use the wheel, make sure you select the steering assist to the far right option, I can't read Japanese but I'm guessing this is the simulation assist. The steering is awesome, you can pull drift moves so much easier with the simulation setting.
In GT3 the simulation (or professional) steering assist was terrible, it caused you to not be able to control the car when drifting, so you would need to select beginers assist; In GTC its the opposite, select simulation Steering assist to get the most realistic. Anyone else agree?

No its not. You get bored of it easy. MY cousin plays it on his modded PS2 ( :grumpy: ) and says it got boring quick and it feels just like GT3. He said I can play it when I visit next week.

Ok, you need a modchip to play the game. Not a cheap No Solder or something, buy a 'real' chip like a magic or Messiah. If anyone has a copy of GTC, I will gladely buy it... PM ME!:)

Back