Cool Game!

• Thread starter razing
  • 7 comments
With over 600 cars from the 33 Worlds top manufacturers and 28 courses, Gran Turismo 2 was the best selling Playstation when it came out! I just love GranTurismo 2! It's better than GT1 (ofcourse!)- LOVE GT2!

I also agree.I`ve never played one single game as long or been so interested.I still say we need more games like this.Maybe somthing similer to 4x4 evolution with a settup like gt2. That would be so cool.

I got GT2 the week it came out, and spent hours at a time on it right up until GT3 came out. Did the same with GT1 before that. I hope GT3 stands up as long as the first two did, or at least until the next one!

Quote: from razing on 2:40 pm on July 4, 2001[br]With over 600 cars from the 33 Worlds top manufacturers and 28 courses, Gran Turismo 2 was the best selling Playstation when it came out! I just love GranTurismo 2! It's better than GT1 (ofcourse!)- LOVE GT2!
yep! i'm still hooked on it, at least till i get a ps2 and  GT3........

Originally posted by razing
With over 600 cars from the 33 Worlds top manufacturers and 28 courses, Gran Turismo 2 was the best selling Playstation when it came out! I just love GranTurismo 2! It's better than GT1 (ofcourse!)- LOVE GT2!

Over 600 cars!?! Is that correct? There aren't even 200 in GT3 ... what happened?

~LoudMusic

Latest Posts

Back