Cool Hybrid Ideas!!!!!!

• Thread starter BeN_SpeC2
  • 65 comments
Those of you who have an X-Port, or Sharkport know how to hybrid cars. Well, me, being me, cannot think of any really insane hybrids. I wanted something original ... like a black NSX with an insane engine etc... POST SOME OF YOUR HYBRID IDEAS!!!!!!:D

My Ideas So Far:

Spoon Civ body, RWD, R390 LM engine
S2000 body, 4WD, F094/s engine
Mercedes CL600 body, RWD, F094/s Engine
Suzuki Alto Works body, 4WD, Escudo Pikes Peak Engine

Yeeaaaa BABY!!!! post some of your ideas cuz im flat out the least creative person out there:banghead: :D :lol: :embarrassed: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by battle_stage
I'm not into unrealistic hybrids. Plus this is in the wrong forum.
Why don't you give my mildbrid comp. a run for its money then :D

A mini with the escudo engine and the handling of the f1 cars. I think the un realistic cars are pretty sick seeing how we will never see them in real life.

Originally posted by MY_STANG
A mini with the escudo engine and the handling of the f1 cars. I think the un realistic cars are pretty sick seeing how we will never see them in real life.
done that already...it was a mini cooper with F1 tires and suspension, escudo engine with a stage 3 turbo from a Suzuki Alto Works and a stage 3 NA tune up from a New Beetle 2.0. Quite boring if u ask me.... it went up to like 500 mph w/o wheelie and could still go on but didn't have long enuf transmission. It had about like 8500 hp =P
i'm more interested in realistic hybrids like my crazie Lotus Elise 190 with a S2000 engine (I got some flyer at the LA Auto Show about some guy that was replacing Elise 190 engines with Honda ones. He already made one with a B16A. Made the 0-60 times as fast as the Ferrari F355 or something like that...)

anyone make some immitation groupe b cars witht eh cleo... or other hatches... or even light cars like the speedster or elise... thats what i wanna do...

Ting boy, it was a Lotus Elise replaced by a JDM Honda Integra Type R engine, and it beat a Mustang SVT Cobra R. I don't see how they could mount a FR laidout engine, with a transaxle transmission to the rear of the car (S2000) Atleast i'm pretty sure the S2000 is like that. But anyway, you never answered the question why are there only swaps from the same maneufacturer? That puts Mazda in the best way, because it has both the lightest cars and some of the most powerful engines, unless you count Mira Traxx and the Escudo. Otherwise Mazda has a pretty unfair advantage.

Originally posted by Driftster
Ok that's just retarded...Seeing as how an Escudo has DUAL V6 TT engines. The engines would be bigger than the mini.

Nope. The Escudo has just the one 2.5 V6 engine - the original Escudo/Vitara engine. Monster's previous car - the Cultus - had two engines.

Originally posted by Famine
Nope. The Escudo has just the one 2.5 V6 engine - the original Escudo/Vitara engine. Monster's previous car - the Cultus - had two engines.

I always thought the Escudo had two engines. Did it have two V6's before and Suzuki decided it would have just one V6? I think it did have two engines before.

Suzuki had nothing to do with the car at all. Other than building the donor car - a Suzuki Vitara (Escudo) 2.5 V6.

Monster's previous car - the Cultus Pike's Peak (based on a Suzuki Cultus/Baleno) - had two engines (one front, one back) mated through a single gearbox. I think when he built his "new" project car he just decided against the engineering and possible reliability issues. The taglines for the EPP included "... the Cultus had two engines, this only has one. Thankfully, it's a biggie..."

What about...

Honda Spoon civic with Elise 190 chassis, And Polyphony001 engine? For rallying of course!:):rolleyes:

Oh - to mention BeN_SpeC2's original idea, one of my first good hybrids was a black Honda NSX, running gear mostly from the ARTA NSX, with a Shelby Cobra 427 engine... I believe a V8 is slated to go in the new NSX, so it's a sort-of-realbrid... That car sounded nice... 1'07 lap of Midfield too, with 500hp.

how can you call it lovely? It handles like my Dishwasher! Get the Nissan Z chassis instead

Yes, because MR cars are well known for their understeer... I don't even BEGIN to get what you're talking about...

ok, i give in, you win. I'm too confused to keep argueing, so ill ask...
Which is best (colour chassis etc...)

Arta Nsx :irked:
Raybrig Nsx:D
Castrol Nsx:irked:
Mazda Demio :irked:

Ok which is best (chassis, colour, bhp etc etc)?

Arta Nsx:tdown:
Raybrig Nsx:tup:
Castrol Nsx:tdown:
Mazda Demio (that's the obscure one)👍

about the elise....from what i know, many of them come with honda engines...i think you can order them with integra engines or some other engines, not sure what. ( yes, i am talking about real cars here...not in the game, obviously)
The elise is an MR car, so the tranny layout is pretty similar to that of a transverse mounted FF, seeing how the elise is a transverse mounted MR. does that explain anything??:D

The Elise S1 only ever came with a Rover K series 1.8 engine. The Elise S2 comes with the same engine, but for the US market it has a 1.8 VVTi Celica engine, as the Rover doesn't meet the emissions regs.

But... what on earth does that have to do with anything?

Well, right now I have in the works a 427 Camaro and Corvette :). Just keep thinking and you will eventually get an idea, just dont get a headache. Sometimes looking at car magazines and websites help get ideas...

Originally posted by Famine
The Elise S1 only ever came with a Rover K series 1.8 engine. The Elise S2 comes with the same engine, but for the US market it has a 1.8 VVTi Celica engine, as the Rover doesn't meet the emissions regs.

But... what on earth does that have to do with anything?

nothing really....just kinda replying to someones wondering about engine and transmission setups in a previous post....don't remember anymore

I ran out of Idea's Directly after I created my ZZII-X W/5,768 BHP F1 Tires/Suspention/Vertigo Chassis/ F1 Brakes/ 2.50 DF Front 2.55 DF Rear that can pull 0-400M in about 5.xxx Seconds and Pull off a 37.012 Laptime on Laguna Seca.

I dont have a gameshark:( (yet), but i have some ideas for some none-too-over-the-top hybrids:

TRD Prius GTV : PRius body, Mustang SVT CObra engine, Altezza drivetrain,

Castrol Move GT : [R] Daihatsu Move '98 body, Castrol Supra engine, Unisia Jecs Skyline drivetrain

360 typeR Sti Version II '60: Subaru 360 body, Impreza '98 WRX engine and drive train.

BTW, you can rename cars, (hence the new names) but it's v. complicated, with loads of codes.

Back