cool touge track

• Thread starter Truslider
  • 4 comments
Japan
california
Truslide_86
im sure u know deep forest is an ok track for drifting but ever try it backwards??

the reverse stage is set during dawn/dusk so it looks like a night-time touge stage and your car now has its lights on.

starts off with a high speed drifts, midpart gets tight, the final corner ends with a tricky corner where the pavement is lopesided to a short straight away.

Deep Forest II is definately an unusual choice, but sure--i've done some light drifting there. Love the uphill area (just before you cut into the tunnel) that turn is great for getting sideways. Any chance you can post screenshots or a vid?

This track is one of the best for normal and reverse. Has lots of nice ones to link up. One cool one to many is when running it in normal after the first hard left you go up a small grade and then another left followed by the right then the tunnel. That first left after the hard left if you stick to the far right side of the track there is a hump or bump if you will that will shift the weight to the front of your car perfectly to start your drift. No power over or feint or anything needed with it. Just bump and right after your car lifts turn and start the throttle.....perfection. Well its perfection unless your going over 100mph then it becomes a dance. Like in a Mustang fully modified, its def a dance then. Maybe not so much of one if you don't use sims, all my cars have sims no matter the hp. And most of mine have minimum of 900, most have between 1k and 1,400. What can i say, i love my power.

I'm not sure if you meant it like this, but touge is NOT drifting. It has no correlation with drifting. The only thing they have in common is perhaps some of the cars used, and the fact that they come from Japan. Touge is hills grip racing.

But yes, Deep Forest is good.

Back