Cool Wall: 1999-2012 Corbin Sparrow/Myers Motors NmG

• Thread starter Snikle
  • 10 comments

1999-2012 Corbin Sparrow/Myers Motors NmG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
United States
Poll 1495: 1999-2012 Corbin Sparrow/Myers Motors NmG nominated by @Cristobal1234
Sparrow_Transportevolved.jpg

Body Style:
2-door coupe (Pizza Butt), 1-door (Jelly Bean)
Engine: 156-volt DC or 3-phase AC electric motor
Power: 27 HP
Weight: 610 kg
Drivetrain: Mid-engine, Rear wheel Drive
Additional Information: Those are the actual names of the body styles - Manufactured by Corbin Motors until 2003, then made to order by Myers Motors from 2005-2012.
car-of-the-future.jpg

1024px-CorbinSparrow..jpg

sparrow-file021-660x531.jpg

corbin-sparrow.jpg

Last edited:
Quite an interesting automobile indeed. Can't say I've ever heard of it before, nor could I have ever expected to. That makes Cristobal1234 SZ, but as for the car itself, most I can say is that it's different. If I lived on like a really large property or tiny beach town I'd consider something goofy and fun like this as a golf cart replacement, and it could be cool used like that... But using this as a car isn't. Better looking than the Tango T600, but still SU.

The Corbin Merlin, which was powered by a Harley V-twin through a Volkswagen transaxle to the front wheels, had a rather phallic-looking thing on the front to cover the air cleaner and ignition coils.
yellow_merlin.jpg
This one looks much, much cooler than the Sparrow. A whopping uncool instead of SU. Still ugly, but it's got that "2001 Hot Wheels" style that the Sparrow lacks.

Last edited:
The body style names made me laugh for a few seconds. But alas, SU.

This car doesn’t have enough going for it besides it’s phallic appearance to save it from SU. The Tango T600, which is kind of similar, at least had 800 horsepower to its name to make it incredibly interesting.

Last edited:
If you don't mind getting laughed at, looked at funny, or being given free counseling; get this car. Just because a vehicle is oddball doesn't mean it is automatically cool. I always say "different doesn't always mean better." I doubt my wide-bodied, 6'0" self can even comfortably fit into this thing. If it were sold in America, I'd rather a Renault Twizy than this thing. This vehicle gets a (you don't need this in your life) Seriously Uncool from me.

Small fun cars can be cool. Even ones that are limited in power. However those ones don't look like a duck's head sculpted by a artist on something dodgy. SU.

It literally looks like a jelly bean! I love it! :lol:
...But it's at least uncool because I don't want to drive a jelly bean.

Back