Transmission: XTrac 672 6 speed Sequential
Drivetrain: Mid engine, Rear wheel drive
F9x2zr1.jpg

venta-pagani-zonda-r-2010.jpg

car_photo_379087.jpg

Pagani-Zonda-R-108820.jpg

Pagani-Zonda-R-24129.jpg

xTALYEA.jpg

Zondas are cool, track-only cars aren't really. It is quite interesting to see how stripped out the interior of this car is, just how much function over form they went to transform their usual extravagant interiors. Some of the shapes are still there, contrasted with the bare black and exposed wiring is a unique look for sure. Same goes for the rear of the car. In the end, it has its interesting parts, but a street-legal Zonda is cooler in my book. The Zonda R can get a meh. I'd still be plenty exited to see one in action, I'd just have to be at a track.

I think this car is cool mainly cause of how extreme it looks compared to the road going Zonda, I think the most cool thing about this car that infatuated me with it since seeing one for the first time in NFS Shift is that the tachometer is literally in the steering wheel.
Zonda_R%2070.JPG

Last edited:
I was never sure whether the Pagani Zonda R is street-legal or not. Most of us usually write off vehicles on GTPlanet's Cool Wall that are not street-legal. Never have I disliked Pagani. Almost any Pagani ever conceived was been loved and adored by me. Considering what kind of damage this Zonda R has done, including its great lap time around the Nürburgring, this car would be disrespected to get "Meh" or lower. To me, this Pagani is a jaw-dropper and a ferocious beast. All things considered, the Pagani Zonda R gets a Sub-Zero call from me.

It's not legal for any racing series, it's not suitable for road use, this car had pretty much no logical reason to exist other than to separate scumbag millionaires from their money so they could irritatingly smugface at other scumbag millionaires who didn't get a chance to buy one. I honestly should hate it on principle alone, but... it's just too ridiculous for me to not love it.

High Cool. I'm not explaining why, because I can't reasonably explain. It just is.

Back