CORSA (Competitive Online Racing Sim Association)One-Make Racing Series on Fridays. 3/2018 restart?PS4 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 270 comments
Unfortunately I'm out for the evening. I did read through the first few posts and tge format is very interesting. Hopefully the new lobbies make it possible. I actually haven't even been online in AC, but Im really enjoying the rest of the game, more than Pcars with their wonky FFB.

With the latest update, I'm confident we will be able to make it work. Get a time trial in when you can. The more the merrier :cheers:

How late do you guys usually stay on for? I just picked up a G29 and I bought AC yesterday. Granted I haven't played it yet, and I won't be very fast, at least I'll be a body in the lobby :) I usually don't get on until around 1130 eastern on Sunday though. Thinking I might catch race 2 or maybe the after race play around.

We should be on for at least 2 hours, starting around 10pm est. I will be on for a bit after especially if a few others stick around. Post a time trial and a screenshot of your time here in the thread. I can place you initially, and as you get faster you will fall where your skill level is. Pm me when you get online.

Took a little bit to get used to the physics. Different beast than GT Sport, I just hope I got everything right. Stock settings on SM tires.

IMG_0164.JPG

Went well thanks to the drivers that were able to make it. Only had about 5 drivers last night, all within the same drivers level which made it more like spec races, but everyone was clean and respectable making for some nice ontrack battles. Hopefully, the next session, we can get more drivers of varying skill levels involved so we can better test the format. I am moving this upcoming weekend, so I will be off the grid from this Wednesday to around June 1st, but I will be scheduling another test night the first Sunday in June. Hopefully we can get a larger and more varying turnout.

Went well thanks to the drivers that were able to make it. Only had about 5 drivers last night, all within the same drivers level which made it more like spec races, but everyone was clean and respectable making for some nice ontrack battles. Hopefully, the next session, we can get more drivers of varying skill levels involved so we can better test the format. I am moving this upcoming weekend, so I will be off the grid from this Wednesday to around June 1st, but I will be scheduling another test night the first Sunday in June. Hopefully we can get a larger and more varying turnout.
We did Highlands short last night after you left. It was fun.

PSN ID. (Gtplanet ID)

Gold Class
DutchRacer_GT (@DutchRacer_GT)

Silver Class
II-NOVA-II (@llNovall)
Rizred68 (@rizred68)
Schmiggz (@Schmiggz)
abetterplaya (@killerjimbag)
Luzinder. (@Luzindro)
ItsAllAboutWins (@ItsAllAboutWins)
higgakhan @Melroy

Bronze Class
Gr8_Lakes (@Gr8_Lakes)
wAUt (@wAUt )

Hey fellas,
I will not be online this weekend since I'm moving. Gr8_Lakes has offered to take the reigns for this Sunday's series format testing.
Since we had more of a spec session this past Sunday, we will rerun the same 2 combos, but hopefully with a better variety of driver skill levels and cars to test.
Please quote this post with a reply on whether you can make it. Otherwise, I'll see you all the next Sunday.

Last edited:
PSN ID. (Gtplanet ID)

Gold Class

Silver Class
II-NOVA-II (@llNovall)
Rizred68 (@rizred68)
Schmiggz (@Schmiggz)
Luzinder. (@Luzindro)

Bronze Class
Gr8_Lakes (@Gr8_Lakes)
wAUt (@wAUt )

Hey fellas,
I will not be online this weekend since I'm moving. Gr8_Lakes has offered to take the reigns for this Sunday's series format testing.
Since we had more of a spec session this past Sunday, we will rerun the same 2 combos, but hopefully with a better variety of driver skill levels and cars to test.
Please quote this post with a reply on whether you can make it. Otherwise, I'll see you all the next Sunday.

I'm 99% sure I'll be there

PSN ID. (Gtplanet ID)

Gold Class

Silver Class
II-NOVA-II (@llNovall)
Rizred68 (@rizred68)
Schmiggz (@Schmiggz)
Luzinder. (@Luzindro)

Bronze Class
Gr8_Lakes (@Gr8_Lakes)
wAUt (@wAUt )

Hey fellas,
Yep I'll be there.

PSN ID. (Gtplanet ID)

Gold Class

Silver Class
II-NOVA-II (@llNovall)
Rizred68 (@rizred68)
Schmiggz (@Schmiggz)
Luzinder. (@Luzindro)

Bronze Class
Gr8_Lakes (@Gr8_Lakes)
wAUt (@wAUt )

Hey fellas,

I'll make it sunday

So I have to buy the Porsche pack #2 to get both the cars for Sunday's races, correct?
Yes, that is correct. Keep in mind the next few Sundays are practice/series format testing runs. We will be starting the first series season the first Sunday in July. But when the series starts, dlc cars will be allowed, so the more of them you have the better.

So I have to buy the Porsche pack #2 to get both the cars for Sunday's races, correct?
I bought the game on day one, wasn't crazy about it, and didn't really play it until I got the Porsche pack. Then I was addicted. The Porsche pack was soo worth the cost, especially since it got me more acclimated with the rest of the game. Of course, now I love Assetto and just want more tracks!

Back