CORSA (Competitive Online Racing Sim Association)One-Make Racing Series on Fridays. 3/2018 restart?PS4 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 270 comments
League sign up instructions
If you made it to this point, you're ready to sign up.
Please post your intention to join either here in this thread or via PSN messenger by including the following.
PSN ID
GTPlanet ID

I will then send a PSN Friend request and Community invite to you. Once accepted, you will be added to the active driver's list.

Good luck to everyone, and I look forward to racing with you all.
I would like to take part in this...
PSN- XbrocktonhockeyX GTP- @cdc9906

Roll Call for tonight....who is planning to race? We need at least 8 to make it worth the time to organize the race night. Please post on your status by 8:45pm est. Thanks.

Nice try...:guilty:
Yeah Schmiggz,
I guess being summertime and everyone having things going on, it has been difficult to keep this ball rolling. Also, I worry that it may be the end of the line for this potential league with GT Sport, and PCars2 coming out in the next 2 months. If the interest is here in the fall, and we can get rally to get this going again, I'll give it a try, but I too have my doubts.

Last edited:
I'm on the DL. My shoulder is 🤬 and the only way to drive is if I have a 6 pack and some happy sticks. Still hurts like 🤬 the next day. Surgery soon. Thank 🤬 God.

Nova, we're a huge minority. We, who love it as real as possible.
"Our kind" races on pc lobbies where our games are 10 times better and it's where Iracing lives.
The vast majority of console racing gamers (generally speaking) are still best friends with the GranTurismo kind of arcadeish general thing with tons of cars, tuning parts and paint jobs. Easy in/easy out, cars all pumped up here we go.
A small part of this market learns the beauties of driving, clean fair racing, competing and find those extra seconds, so they get all setted up with nice driving gear and move on to Project Cars and and only a tiny portion of this small group, loners like us, flew all the way to Assetto Corsa, our sky, our limit on the PS4.

Alright fellas,
The main series has been canceled for now due to lack of consistent attendance and interest. It may be restarted at a later date if the interest is still there after Pcars2 and GTSport are released.

Moving forward, for the next month, I will put out a weekly roll call here on the thread, and via PSN network. If we reach at least 10 confirmed drivers for Sunday nights at 9pm est, I will open a room..random car selection, types, and tracks and we will have some casual get together race nights. Please confirm your status for this upcoming Sunday. Hope to see some of you online.

Full time
II-NOVA-II (@llNovall)
therealstig_22 (@Drewspeed)

Part time
BL99DY-NINE @BloodyNine
Anderson3boys @Anderson3boys
dan_3_16 @dante_3_16
Schmiggz (@Schmiggz)
IWannaB_SPruett @PerryB
stabber007
Karter141414
SGETI (@SGETI)
McTrucker000 (@McTrucker)
ItsOsvaldo123 (@OsvaldoBlanco )
Rizred68 (@rizred68)
XbrocktonhockeyX ( @cdc9906)
simracingindian @ (@Melroy) (aka: higgakhan)
robqt @ROBQT
Nixilistiss @nixilistis

Signed Up, but Inactive
Gr8_Lakes (@Gr8_Lakes)
Alex_ONeil @Alex ONeill
DutchRacer_GT (@DutchRacer_GT)
abetterplaya (@killerjimbag)
Luzinder. (@Luzindro)
ItsAllAboutWins (@ItsAllAboutWins)
wAUt (@wAUt )

Alright fellas,
The main series has been canceled for now due to lack of consistent attendance and interest. It may be restarted at a later date if the interest is still there after Pcars2 and GTSport are released.

Moving forward, for the next month, I will put out a weekly roll call here on the thread, and via PSN network. If we reach at least 10 confirmed drivers for Sunday nights at 9pm est, I will open a room..random car selection, types, and tracks and we will have some casual get together race nights. Please confirm your status for this upcoming Sunday. Hope to see some of you online.

Full time
II-NOVA-II (@llNovall)
therealstig_22 (@Drewspeed)

Part time
BL99DY-NINE @BloodyNine
Anderson3boys @Anderson3boys
dan_3_16 @dante_3_16
Schmiggz (@Schmiggz)
IWannaB_SPruett @PerryB
stabber007
Karter141414
SGETI (@SGETI)
McTrucker000 (@McTrucker)
ItsOsvaldo123 (@OsvaldoBlanco )
Rizred68 (@rizred68)
XbrocktonhockeyX ( @cdc9906)
simracingindian @ (@Melroy) (aka: higgakhan)
robqt @ROBQT
Nixilistiss @nixilistis

Signed Up, but Inactive
Gr8_Lakes (@Gr8_Lakes)
Alex_ONeil @Alex ONeill
DutchRacer_GT (@DutchRacer_GT)
abetterplaya (@killerjimbag)
Luzinder. (@Luzindro)
ItsAllAboutWins (@ItsAllAboutWins)
wAUt (@wAUt )
Dude I'm out for awhile. Shoulder surgery coming up.

Thanks for your interest. Your name is added to the driver list. Hopefully we can get the numbers we need to get this going again.

@Nevano
Thanks for your interest. Your name has been added to the driver list. Hopefully we can get the numbers we need to get this going again.

Hello every one

I’m looking for a fair and fast racing club to spike up my friday night but 7pm doesn’t feet my schedule
Do you have any races later in the evening after 22 h gmt?

Thank you

Back