Costa di Amalfi reverse Downhill section base setup

Well I love driftin this series of hairpins i set up my cars just for the downhill lol. Im pretty good at it because I always raced the Capri Rally easy or normal because you would get the toyota rally raid car that was worth almost 300000 cr. I'd race this and always check up on rims. It's fun with a underpowered car lets say a with 160hp trueno racing those 4wd evos or imprezas on capri normal. I'd try my best to keep up with them on the uphill then catch up significantly on the downhill section. Oh btw my driftin style is fast entry speeds, fast speed, and close to the wall. I dont care much for smoke..but anyway

RACING TIRES

Thats it...the most single important setup for driftin on this course...I seen experts in driftin saying dont mix up the tires front n rear blah blah well screw that i cant find anyother way to speed up the turn in other than this and it makes for some beautiful drifts on this course because oversteer is your friend here...anyway on to tires ofcourse I wouldn't use sports tires i would go with racing tires all the time. dependin on how much power the car had i would switch the tires up lets say for my trueno 160hp i had medium-soft tires on the front and hards at the rear or SuperSofts up front n medium hards on rear. I put mediums on the rear when i raced the evos n imprezas. my 90 rx7 gtx with 260hp i put medium for the front and hards for the rear. my 1991 rx7 type r it had 350 hp i put medium-hards up front and hards at the rear. It works on 4wd setups too. 303 hp on my wrx impreza ver. 5 medium up front n hards on the rear. I'll show you a video of it later. It all really depends on how much power you car has.

Well, he/she/or it is making a putting a point that unbalanced tires and racing tires are the way to go. Though that he doesn't like the fact that Balance tires aren't the way to go but his settings are most important for a drift car on a downhill.

Back