Could be Motorland Aragon that surprise to GTSport?

Spain
Spain
I have seen this on instagram... Not fake could be this track, I think is only on MotoGP game...:confused::):D

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla_20190920-105031.png
    Captura de pantalla_20190920-105031.png
    189.2 KB · Views: 94
Monza for sure, second chicane. But the reference to "flying rally cars ?" do amaze me.

Apparently the image in OP is one of ten photos in what appears to be an Instagram photoset...

Snagged this screenshot from a friend but here's another photo in said photoset and it sure as hell isn't a tarmac road track; it's depicting the Nations Cup Repechage at Sardegna Windmills. I'm thinking this may have been an erroneous location tag from Instagram.
Screenshot_20190920_171945_com.instagram.android.jpg

This location tag may not be accidental, for various reasons.

For starters, MotoGP is racing this weekend at MotorLand Aragon and there's a certain rider who is very passionate about Gran Turismo.
Of course, I am talking about the one & only Valentino Rossi.

I am predicting a crew from Gran Turismo's media team are filming a video with Rossi this weekend, much similar to the ones earlier this year featuring David Perel and Jamie Chadwick.

And considering the following photos, it's not impossible to imagine this happening.

EBYp2jWWwAEHFhl

D-A-CehWwAAQz2u

Sure, it may not be a new track coming to GT Sport in the future, but it should be fun to look forward to a potential video featuring Rossi, if my prediction happens to be correct.

For starters, MotoGP is racing this weekend at MotorLand Aragon and there's a certain rider who is very passionate about Gran Turismo.

I am predicting a crew from Gran Turismo's media team are filming a video with Rossi this weekend, much similar to the ones earlier this year featuring David Perel and Jamie Chadwick.

And considering the following photos, it's not impossible to imagine this happening.

EBYp2jWWwAEHFhl

D-A-CehWwAAQz2u

Sure, it may not be a new track coming to GT Sport in the future, but it should be fun to look forward to a potential video featuring Rossi, if my prediction happens to be correct.

Even Rossi is waiting for Spa in GT Sport lol

EBYp2jWWwAEHFhl

D-A-CehWwAAQz2u

That's the point...

EBYp2jWWwAEHFhl

D-A-CehWwAAQz2u

TOURIST TROPHY 2 CoNFIrMED!!!

I thought you could put the location in manually... Locations aren't automatically tagged unless you've enabled location services on your iPhone. I'm curious as to why the location was tagged as MotorLand Aragon. Did Instagram recognise the image through it's algorithm and just decided it was Aragon? Even though it isn't?

200 GT League wins. Guess even The Doctor himself has to grind credits at BMB, I see :lol: :lol:

Idk, aren't there over 200 races in GT League at the moment? He could've won most of each of the races once, and maybe there's a few races he hasn't tried yet in those other three leagues that've been added in updates.

I thought you could put the location in manually... Locations aren't automatically tagged unless you've enabled location services on your iPhone. I'm curious as to why the location was tagged as MotorLand Aragon. Did Instagram recognise the image through it's algorithm and just decided it was Aragon? Even though it isn't?

Most likely, it seems Aragón has a rallycross variation

EBYp2jWWwAEHFhl

images

Had to be done.

To be serious I think PD missed an opportunity to collaborate with Valentino. He's a young guy with a strong following strong personality... you can imagine the sillyness with Kaz re. photo ops and whatnot.

He's that kind of person who would do a lot of good for PD... especially since Hamilton has his hands full etc.

btw. Valencia before Aragon plz.

EBYp2jWWwAEHFhl

images

Had to be done.

To be serious I think PD missed an opportunity to collaborate with Valentino. He's a young guy with a strong following strong personality... you can imagine the sillyness with Kaz re. photo ops and whatnot.

He's that kind of person who would do a lot of good for PD... especially since Hamilton has his hands full etc.

btw. Valencia before Aragon plz.

You're right about the collaboration opportunity.

PS I note the only races hes done from the last update are the 2 beginner races in the Beetle/Sambabus. He can't be a fan of JDM?

Back