Could someone give me the entire code for..

• Thread starter Mephis
  • 24 comments
could i have the ENTIRE gameshark code to spawn a skyline M-spec? plz!!!!!! in ntsc plz...

you know by spawn right, not a hybrid just make it appear in the top slot of your garage.

Originally posted by Mephis
and also someone give me a good site for people with a game shark who want lots and lots of parts codes
The code will just change the car in slot one to an m-spec. Unless that is not fine with you buy a mira before you do that so it overrides the mira and there is no real loss.

um, i overheard the m-spec being good, i just wanted the entire string for it, thankyou. or atlest the engine and body and chassie codes then i could put it over a f1 car.

try this, i don't use a gs2 for hybriding but i put it in gs2 veiw mode. does this not show the gs2 codes for this car?

Attachments

• gs1.jpg
    gs1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 76
hmm hope that works, im just gona use a few things from it, and replace the rest with f1 parts thx, i have 99 trillion tho so dont worry ;)

Originally posted by Mephis
hmm hope that works, im just gona use a few things from it, and replace the rest with f1 parts thx, i have 99 trillion tho so dont worry ;)
don't, unlsee you have alot of experiance hybriding, i would not do that. you may be unpleased with the results!

sure thx, you could make em my lancia stratos if ya want,
its just a red stratos body and chassie spawned on a gt40 race car then the nose raised were the front wheel dont rubb.

Back