Course Maker for GT6 Poll - No commenting

• Thread starter citroengt1
  • 44 comments

GT6 Course Maker - what's your point of view?

• 5/5 - Perfect, there is nothing more i could want from it.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • 4/5 - It has it's limits, but it's awesome.

Votes: 83 37.6%
  • 3/5 - It's nice to build your own tracks, but i can't do tunnels, bridges, etc.

Votes: 57 25.8%
  • 2/5 - No sharp turns, no jumps, and fixed starting grid length ruins making my favourite track.

Votes: 46 20.8%
  • 1/5 - Update GT6, CM for IOS & Android only, Dwld App, tablets only, Run tablet, web tranfer only.

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • 0/5 - No CM in GT6? I hope this is just temporary. (Neutral vote)

Votes: 25 11.3%

• Total voters
Croatia
Zagreb
johnwalter1044
Simply choose your answer above.
Please do not post any comments,
if you have a question, ask me over
conversation.
There is a thread with a Course Maker poll
already but it lacks precision and more choices.
:gtpflag:

No way to use my DynaTAC 8000X with this.
Enjoying using other peoples early efforts.

No Comments would mean this thread would get buried in a few hours/ days... so many people would miss seeing it. Is that what you wanted? (Don't comment!)

No, actually it's reverse psychology.
I wanted people to comment, so i gave them a rule to break.
:D

The issue with this poll is you've given each level a random criticism. So how on earth does that work?

I agree it is not the best poll, but the idea was to level
each flaw in CM.The vote you choose is the problem you
want taken care of first.

For me it's the fact that the CM is not in the game in the first place.
That's why i choose 0/5.

I am enjoying toying with the creator, only gripes are the fact PD didn't have an option to draw the course on a clear slate then choose a terrain to lay the course and then allow you to change the terrain elevations to suit your ideal course. Not sure why there is the trace limited to only use on the flat course, but I find that setting boring at the moment, Andalucia is probably the best setting just wished it had the ability to create run off areas in appropriate areas and an easier time creating 90º turns, but I will have to deal. Will tinker away to see what I can do, with time comes tricks that were readily apparent at first. I'm creating these courses on my Note 4, just doing test creations at the moment nothing real or for actual racing.

No jumps? Check out my Rollercoaster of death

Wait, you actually made jumps on the track?
Nice one!

I mean i managed to have corners with steep angles, but you cannot get speed to jump.
I'll try your track as soon as i can.

3/5.
It's a nice concept with some really good features. Also, especially compared to GT5, it is quite customizable.
Some things I don't like:
1. I have to use BlueStacks to use it.
2. You can't make roads above each other and there are no bridges.
3. You can't make crossing roads, read city situation.

Wait, you actually made jumps on the track?
Nice one!

I mean i managed to have corners with steep angles, but you cannot get speed to jump.
I'll try your track as soon as i can.
Yes, try it out, its plenty of fun, and plenty of accidents too (I wanted to make a track as hard and as dangerous as possible)

kazunoriyamauchi star ranking3stars.jpg

App is limited but I'm having fun. I want this in GT7.

People are writing that this poll is bad, and yet more and more people vote.

I'm surprised that more people are fine with the CM, even if it is not in the game.

0/5 from me. After the faffing about side loading it onto my smartphone and Nexus 7 tablet, trying to create a few real life tracks, and failing due to the limitations of the app, I've decided to go back to pCARS on the PS4 for the time being at least, as it proves (to me anyways) GT has lost its way as to what TPE could and should be : an IN GAME tool and not a tablet / phone app.
Fixed track width for the whole course, fixed camber for whole course, no elevation adjustment, no tunnels / bridges and, more importantly, no GPS based tracking which was the main advertised feature. At least in GT5's CM you could adjust track width and camber on a section by section basis but it seems technology has taken a step back as time has moved on !
No, I'm sorry. Much as I try to like the Track Path Editor, it is infuriating to use and severely limited by having to use third party devices to create tracks. Anyone who has a PS3 and GT6 already has the device capable of running TPE, so why couldn't it be incorporated into the game just boggles the mind ?

Any comments :D

After the faffing about side loading it onto my smartphone and Nexus 7 tablet, trying to create a few real life tracks, and failing due to the limitations of the app, I've decided to go back to pCARS on the PS4 for the time being at least, as it proves (to me anyways) GT has lost its way as to what TPE could and should be : an IN GAME tool and not a tablet / phone app.
Fixed track width for the whole course, fixed camber for whole course, no elevation adjustment, no tunnels / bridges and, more importantly, no GPS based tracking which was the main advertised feature. At least in GT5's CM you could adjust track width and camber on a section by section basis but it seems technology has taken a step back as time has moved on !
No, I'm sorry. Much as I try to like the Track Path Editor, it is infuriating to use and severely limited by having to use third party devices to create tracks. Anyone who has a PS3 and GT6 already has the device capable of running TPE, so why couldn't it be incorporated into the game just boggles the mind ?

Any comments :D

Yep..., no need to side load it onto a Nexus 7 - just install it like any other app. It's still got more functionality than pCars track editor ;) , and if you think being able to dictate the route of the track over picking some random crap is a step backwards maybe you're just getting hung up on what you don't have, rather than looking at what you do.

Not bothered to do all the new updates on GT6 with extremely slow internet. Will give it a miss, don't think I'm really missing out on much. I barely get time to play Project CARS and FIFA so it's not like I'm stuck for things to do.

0/5 also. An almost 2 year ,(and silent) wait for what PD delivered is beyond comprehension. Obviously the app itself is a beta test for how any course maker will be implemented for GT7.

My opinion -
1. GT5s CM only needed extra parameter tweaking options to be a vast improvement for a GT6 CM. Why they did not just do that and save the long wait is beyond logical thinking.
2. PD owe buyers an explanation,something,anything,to justify why this is so late to arrive.
3. GT7 will be a false promise delay fest also. PD will overreach once again. Just wait and see.

When is assetto corsa coming to console again...

Back