Cpu Drift

This is a kind wierd topic, but In Gran Turismo 3 you can save replays and use them as ghosts right, I used those ghosts to have drift battles against. But what im wondering is if there is some way to have a Solid Ghost, like use b-spec mode to train your very own drifting CPU. Anyone have any answers?

Nope. Can't "train" the AI as far as I know. Guess we're going to have to stick to the ghost. But that was an interesting idea ~DrifterEX~.

~DrifterEX~
This is a kind wierd topic, but In Gran Turismo 3 you can save replays and use them as ghosts right, I used those ghosts to have drift battles against. But what im wondering is if there is some way to have a Solid Ghost, like use b-spec mode to train your very own drifting CPU. Anyone have any answers?

HE! prettty nice idea!! Unfortunatly it is almost certain that this is not available for GT4, BUT as here in europe, there have appeared many small, I mean SMALL "toys" wich could learn, and because the PS2 should have much more power than a little toy, it shouldn't be a problem for GT5 I think:tup::)

actually i believe you may be thinking of forza motorsports "[size=-1]Drivitar[/size]" (one of gt4s competitor).... your idea may very well work for that.. hm..

Back