CRAP Club Assetto Corsa Time Trials!! - New TTs, Sometime In The Future!!

couldn't get it all together in the same lap to break into the 58s.. but had a lot of fun trying :D... 59.197

45665192_10156986368355739_8115241509227331584_o.jpg

The new Assetto Corsa CRAP TT is:

The Maserati 250F-T2--V12 (Blue nose) At Highlands Drift!!

Maserati-250F-T2--V12--15511.jpg

2-1.jpg

Conditions:

Time: 10:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 22C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time for it to count. This TT will end next Friday night, the 23th of November, good luck! ;)

nice one
I'm proud to have just golded the special event round Magione in the 6 cylinder :)

Well done soks indeed!! You should be strong in this TT for having your eye in a little bit already....The V12 old lady feels good around the sweeps of Highlands!

I haven't gotten bronze in a hotlap yet. But I only tried one of the GT40 events. Needless to say I am not ready for that car, or I wasn't back then. I'll have to give it another spin to see if I've improved.

Back to the event at hand. I gave it a test run during the wrong time. I ran at 14:30 so, I cannot enter the time I got but, I can say this. I now know what its like to run a classic car at Targa Newfoundland. LOL

I had to set the FOV to default, so I can see where I am going. It's going to take a little bit to get use to the new viewing angle, but it should help in hitting my points. Good luck to everyone.

if you want a feelgood special event, do the one with the Alpha DTM car and set the AI to alien. Its an easy win

Targa Newfoundland?? are you in Canada?

Last edited:
Just trying to get to know the track :lol: Stupidly I followed this with Shanghai, and now my mind is a mess of overly-long corners! Let's see if my brain can tidy the the two sets together correctly while sleeping - should be fun when I try again tomorrow! :cheers:

2:43.318

crap20181123-1.jpg

Hi Guys!!! Just signed in on the FAcebook CRAP Group... And I´m willing to start participating on the TT... How do I show proofs of obtaining the marks and that it´s obtained on the conditions of the TT event?
Those proofs should be posted here.. or on the Facebook Group??

Hi Guys!!! Just signed in on the FAcebook CRAP Group... And I´m willing to start participating on the TT... How do I show proofs of obtaining the marks and that it´s obtained on the conditions of the TT event?
Those proofs should be posted here.. or on the Facebook Group??

Is that our new CRAP FB member that I've been chatting with? Haha I think it is......As you've seen @Mirror_man all has been explained. Try as much as you like at the TT. You can post here or in the fb group page also. This TT ends on Friday night, Good luck! ;)

Last edited:
Finally got time and cool enough to have a crack at this, and what fun!

46508128_10218128591347540_249058041029197824_n.jpg

2:34.393!

I felt that this car would be good on the Drift layout with its long sweeps, and I was right haha, one of the best combos to me! Over 2 years after getting the game, it's great when you discover a new combo that works well.

I was on mid '35s for ages, then got a lucky slide on the right hand kink before the tight right when you head into the village, and just 4 wheel drifted around the 2 corners. Lucky there, and made up about 8 tenths. Great fun!

Remember to get any final times in before tomorrow CRAP studs! ;)

Back