CRAP Club Assetto Corsa Time Trials!! - New TTs, Sometime In The Future!!

1677143_1.jpg

:dopey:

Too busy this week to chip away at my initial times. Plus the wife and the kids are at home so I don't have the opportunity to get on during my breaks from the job, so this is the best I will be able to post.

2:52.269

44191146750_b4406ea559_o.png

32135999988_bc8936d379_o.png

It's a different challenge than I was expecting, but it is still fun.

Just found this one on Youtube.. from one year ago from a Turbo Dude! :)

OK... Now I am motivated! Thanks and Darn You Mirror man. :lol:

Last edited:
We're all not on the same platform. And I don't have a PS4. Losing one partially competitive driver shouldn't stop this idea though, it sounds like it would be a blast.

We're all not on the same platform. And I don't have a PS4. Losing one partially competitive driver shouldn't stop this idea though, it sounds like it would be a blast.

I´ve got AC for both (PC nd PS4... so both platforms would be nice.. as long as not at the same time! :) )

@Mirror_man I'm 3 hours behind you, @Outspacer and others in Europe 5/6 hours behind/Eastern Europe/South Africa,10 hours Behind @nosoks, a couple ahead of @Dopplegagger etc lol. It would be great, just timing for us all to meet up will be tricky. But at least we can claim to be a truly international group! :D

:gtpflag:

Results up later chaps!

@Mirror_man I'm 3 hours behind you, @Outspacer and others in Europe 5/6 hours behind/Eastern Europe/South Africa,10 hours Behind @nosoks, a couple ahead of @Dopplegagger etc lol. It would be great, just timing for us all to meet up will be tricky. But at least we can claim to be a truly international group! :D

:gtpflag:

Results up later chaps!
That also happens on other Groups that organize Online racing... and that never impeached those dudes to perform those races.. either! :P

3hours behind me?? If you were in UK you´d have same hour as me...

Unfortunelly I had not time to try the TT .. so I have no race time to show.. I hope I ´ll have time for it!!! next time! :)

and with DST recently applied I have no idea what time it is anywhere hehehe
Here in the land of the Orang Utan there is no DST

Here neither soks....The same time zone all year round......It's been strange getting used to it. This year will be my first toasty Xmas! :D

Here are the results of the TT in the old bonkers Maserati V12 at Highlands Driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiift!

@HammyMansell 2:34.393

@Outspacer 2:37.152

@nosoks 2:37.294

@Georgeagea 2:37.717

@SpaceBreed 2:47.051

@krsht3 2:47.697

@Dopplegagger 2:52.269

Well done to you all for giving the TT a go as ever. The next AC CRAP TT will start next Saturday, the 1st of December, see you then! ;)

Last edited:
The dreaded Drift word again...

No matter what sim, or how hard I try. I can't drift to save my life in racing sims.

Well, for the in between, Porsche Cayman GT4 at Nordschleife anyone?

The dreaded Drift word again...

No matter what sim, or how hard I try. I can't drift to save my life in racing sims.

Well, for the in between, Porsche Cayman GT4 at Nordschleife anyone?

I was thinking Nords for the next TT....With something grippy for a change.....The Cayman would be good....Or a GT3 car......The choice is all yours fellas! ;)

The new Assetto Corsa TT is:

The Ferrari 488 GT3 At Nordschleife!!!

56a77aac8df00_Ferrari-USCC-Daytona24H-Scuderia-Corsa.jpg

nurburgring-cornering-map-guide-download.jpg

Conditions:

Time: 14:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 27C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time for it to count. This TT will end next Friday night, the 7th of December, good luck! ;)

Its quiet in here. Almost so quiet, one could hear a pin drop...

I'll finally have a little seat time later today if the family doesn't have other plans. I cant wait to get on this one. I've been very busy as of late.

Last edited:
I'm not too worried. I'm just getting acquainted with the 488. I managed a lap or two, but I am too far into the 7's to feel good about posting my best so far. I am trying go all out with this one... So far, it ain't easy.

Back