CRAP Club Assetto Corsa Time Trials!! - New TTs, Sometime In The Future!!

I can't decide on the staying in third thing, sometimes an unstable bum makes a good run! :yuck: And yeah, I see what you guys mean about the brakes, bit unknown what you're gonna get ;)

1:58.915

crap20190414-ac1.jpg

Last edited:
The new Assetto Corsa CRAP TT is:

The Ferrari 138 Formula 1 At Zandvoort!!

s5Na3zb.jpg

circuit_park_zandvoort_map-1.png

Conditions:

Time: 17:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 22C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, Traction Control setting if the car has the feature, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 21st of April, good luck! ;)

And to repeat, TC can be adjusted, car applicable!

Here's the current CRAP PCARS 2 TT, feel free to have a go:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...16-evo2-at-silverstone-classic.377369/page-39

Last edited:
Had another punt, and soooooooooo close to getting you @Outspacer

Ah, but you didn't, not this time :D I reckon a 1:57 would be possible without tune, maybe even faster, and was pretty worried that you might manage it. The tyres were fairly stable through a run and only 1 or 2 psi off optimal, so probably not much to be gained by tweaking them. (I always think of this when looking at times on RSR because for sure the aliens are using tunes, at least).

The Ferrari 138 Formula 1 At Zandvoort!!

Oh boy oh boy, this is gonna need some smoooth lines!!

Ah, but you didn't, not this time :D I reckon a 1:57 would be possible without tune, maybe even faster, and was pretty worried that you might manage it. The tyres were fairly stable through a run and only 1 or 2 psi off optimal, so probably not much to be gained by tweaking them. (I always think of this when looking at times on RSR because for sure the aliens are using tunes, at least).

Oh boy oh boy, this is gonna need some smoooth lines!!

Well done mate, and yeah you deserved the win of course!! I did a 59.6 on Saturday, thinking it was a good time, but forgot the screenshot lol. So I had to go again today, and got a 59 flat to my surprise.

I think I could've got into the '58s, but that would've been my limit I think. My CRAPpy T150 limits me with certain cars I think.

And yes, get ready for a nose bleed in Fernando's Ferrari! :D

Had an initial run, and grip galore!!!

57484695_10219349448108196_2576758147402170368_n.jpg

1:18.721 for starters, more time there, much more!! DRS only needed and available along the start/finish straight, a KERS wherever. Short shifting out of the slow corners helps!!

Here are the very short results of the TT in the Ferrari 138 F1 car at Zandvoort:

@Phomolo Modipane 1:18.153

@Outspacer 1:18.172

@Georgeagea 1:18.536

@HammyMansell 1:18.721

@SpaceBreed 1:20.091

Very well done to Phomolo for sneaking the win this week, in a very quiet TT. The next Assetto TT starts next Monday, the 6th of May, see you then!

Last edited:
Ack, sorry Ham, been a bad week for getting into the rig :(

So I just had a quick go anyway because I wanted to run this combo (love zandvoort!), haven't really sussed out kers or drs yet. Although I did use drs, it didn't seem to make a lot of difference! :confused:

crap20190421-ac1.jpg

Ack, sorry Ham, been a bad week for getting into the rig :(

So I just had a quick go anyway because I wanted to run this combo (love zandvoort!), haven't really sussed out kers or drs yet. Although I did use drs, it didn't seem to make a lot of difference! :confused:

View attachment 817587

Well done mate, and no worries.....I've had little time to run the TTs the last couple of weeks too, I feel you. Results adjusted to show your time! ;)

The new CRAP Assetto Corsa TT is:

The Ferrari 288 GTO At The Nordschleife!!

1cc5f9a7ac69a617315bad109e5117ce2e29a9bc.jpg

Nordschleife Sector Map v0.2.png

Conditions:

Time: 11:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 24C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, Traction Control setting if the car has the feature, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 12th of May, good luck! ;)

And to repeat, TC can be adjusted, car applicable!

The CRAP PCARS 2 TT is currently live, using this same combo to compare, feel free to have a go:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ri-288-gto-at-the-nordschleife.377369/page-41

Last edited:
Well, I had a little feeler this morning, and.........

I must've died 42 times by now.....A case of driving it like you steal it, this'll be a tough week! :(
59724490_10219466117624861_8103310339187146752_n.jpg

She looks nice though! :D

Well, I finally got around hahaha!

60000231_10219469059018394_3182723860445265920_n.jpg

8:04.123 to begin, I crashed at the downhill left with the big wall on the right hand side (Ausfarht), but my time wasn't disallowed by the game, and fair dos as I lost time anyway.... :scared::scared::scared::scared:

A sub 8 minuter is there if you put your balls on the line. :scared::scared:

I had the biggest scare on that lap too, but caught her, just! :P

It's more of a criuse than a TT this, obviously slower is faster, and all corners taken in second, and the Karusell in 1st. Also brake early and straight! Great fun!

It's quite a shame how the default tyre pressure settings match the 'Street 90s' tyre, but are way out for the others - it wants -5 for the 'Street', and a massive -12 for the semi-slicks!! I did a crashy lap on the semi-slicks then a lap on the 'Street', and there's not much to choose between them in some ways because of this. Then the Street 90s feel the most natural and fun to drive, but are a good bit slower.

Phew, finally 'getting it', sort of. Still rather too many small mistakes costing quite a lot of time though! First valid lap just before was 8:05 with two huuuge drifts :lol:

8:01.441

crap20190505-ac1.jpg

Back