CRAP Club Assetto Corsa Time Trials!! - New TTs, Sometime In The Future!!

Here are the results of the AC TT in the Cobra at Vallelunga:

@HammyMansell 1:50.947

Nate Long 1:51.132

@Georgeagea 1:51.906

@nosoks 1:52.137

@Outspacer 1:52.886

Roger Rios Matias (MRC_ELCANGRI) 1:52.979

@krsht3 1:53.460

@SpaceBreed 1:54.291

@Dopplegagger 1:58.899

Another close one at the top, more so for a tough car, just over a second covering the top 4! Well done as ever for those of you that had a go, the next Assetto TT will start Next Monday, the 22nd of October! ;)

Ha! See what happens if I don't get a good few runs in :) Just managed a 1:52.6, but that's still 0.5 sec behind @nosoks, and maybe1 sec behind what I might set as a target for myself (or I may be dreaming!). It's a diffficult car to learn and stay on top of, for sure!

smug-gif-23.gif

Ha! See what happens if I don't get a good few runs in :) Just managed a 1:52.6, but that's still 0.5 sec behind @nosoks, and maybe1 sec behind what I might set as a target for myself (or I may be dreaming!). It's a diffficult car to learn and stay on top of, for sure!

Braking "erection" straight is key mate, prevents the slidessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! ;)

Braking "erection" straight is key mate, prevents the slidessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! ;)

Haha, sometimes the slipperiness just... don't... stop. Other times it gets back on line by the apex and you get to ride on!

It's too late, I know, but I'm getting there :D Maybe picking #13 wasn't the best choice!

crap20181014-6.jpg

crap20181014-7.jpg

OK, that's not bad, got there a lot quicker than I thought!

Last edited:
Haha, sometimes the slipperiness just... don't... stop. Other times it gets back on line by the apex and you get to ride on!

It's too late, I know, but I'm getting there :D Maybe picking #13 wasn't the best choice!

View attachment 773841

View attachment 773842

OK, that's not bad, got there a lot quicker than I thought!

Well done mate, perseverance pays off always! ;)

Clint spits some tobacco juice.............. "how is it on stains?" :D

fQPlkv.gif

:D

Ok, I'm not going to jinx it. Last time I opened my big fat mouth, we ended up taming some sneks. This time, I'm going to let Hammy do his thing. Perhaps we'll run some mod cars and tracks? Like the Panoz Esperante GT3 at Alpine Ring mini (Yes, that Alpine ring mini).

;)

:edit: I got the details of this post all types of wrong!

Correction #1 - Panoz Esperante GTLM GT2

Correction. #2 - Autumn Ring Mini.

Sorry for the confusion. I was away from my PC when I wrote that.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm not going to jinx it. Last time I opened my big fat mouth, we ended up taming some sneks. This time, I'm going to let Hammy do his thing. Perhaps we'll run some mod cars and tracks? Like the Panoz Esperante GT3 at Alpine Ring mini (Yes, that Alpine ring mini).

;)

No jinx man, the next TT has already been decided via @SpaceBreed .................A clue, it's a Japanese machine in Holland! A nice combo, and a car I've never driven before (for not knowing it was in the game! :P ) lol.

No jinx man, the next TT has already been decided via @SpaceBreed .................A clue, it's a Japanese machine in Holland! A nice combo, and a car I've never driven before (for not knowing it was in the game! :P ) lol.
Holland should be kind of easy to figure out, but the car is going to be tough. I'm looking forward to it.

its a sad fact we got no mods on PS4
AC is the same way on the XB1. I was kind of skeptical of the quality of Mods on PC until I tried them first hand. That and going off of word of Mouth via Racedepartment and recently GTPlanet's Assetto Corsa Mods thread. Some really good stuff to be found there.

The new Assetto Corsa CRAP TT is:

The Nissan Skyline R34 At Zandvoort!! :D

1999-nissan-skyline-gt-r-r34.jpg

F3-circuit-2017-07-zandvoort.png

Conditions:

Time: 11:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 27C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time for it to count. This TT will end next Friday night, the 26th of October, good luck! ;)

Optimal pressures are 34 psi, but it has 40+ by default and very uneven from wheel to wheel after a lap or two - makes it have some 'interesting' handling quirks! I'll wait 'til the TT ends before trying the optimal, but I'm guessing it could be worth a second or so over 2 minutes.

2:01.973

crap20181026-3.jpg

Had a punt this morning, and what a car! (I'd never driven it until now for not realising it was in the game :dopey: )

Time at the end of the video, 2:01.711.......What a sound the thing makes too!! You can be aggressive and throw it into the corners, and come out the other side without any problem, a great car!

I'm gonna take it around Nords, just for fun! :D

:gtpflag:

I should definitely give this a go sometime! When's the deadline?

EDIT: Can I suggest if PC2 and AC TTs be set to a complete week?! I mean from Monday till Sunday midnight! Like that we will not be guessing or getting into some confusions!
Let's not forget that RDR2 and BF5 (as well as other games) are around the corner, so we will be also playing some other games! Cheers!

I should definitely give this a go sometime! When's the deadline?

EDIT: Can I suggest if PC2 and AC TTs be set to a complete week?! I mean from Monday till Sunday midnight! Like that we will not be guessing or getting into some confusions!
Let's not forget that RDR2 and BF5 (as well as other games) are around the corner, so we will be also playing some other games! Cheers!

Sure @Georgeagea we can have them weekly.....Many moons ago when I only did AC TTs, they were weekly, but I found that for the first 3 or 4 days there was almost no activity for them being that long, so I shortened them to make them "busier" and more concentrated. But if you all want, week can make them 7 day things, of course.

Remember the TT finish date is always given in the TT announcement post too.

Can I suggest if PC2 and AC TTs be set to a complete week?! I mean from Monday till Sunday midnight! Like that we will not be guessing or getting into some confusions!

I dunno, I quite like it rotating to different days for the finish. I don't really get any time to run at the weekend, so Sunday is the worst end time for me - I had no chance to respond to pesky @gregc beating me by inches, again! :bowdown:

But I don't mind if it's weekly, if most can agree on a day.........

Sick this week. I've ran a 2:09, but the PC isn't cooperating. I'll get a results screen shot soon.

After countless restarts, reviews and, reattempts, here's what I got...

2:07.879

43740605910_5286ab0962_o.png

Good one for having a go man, get well soon!!

Edit: An improved time from @SpaceBreed:

43601434_10210123031670689_5957917979483045888_n.jpg

2:02.874!

Remember the TT ends tomorrow night, Friday. Get those times in!

Last edited:
Back