CRAP Club Assetto Corsa Time Trials!! - New TTs, Sometime In The Future!!

United Kingdom
A faster Hamster from London, England!😁
HammyMansell1980
Hi GT Planeters!!! Here are the CRAP Club Assetto Corsa Time Trials!!!!!

You are all welcome to take part as much as you like, in what is meant to be a fun event!
So, the first Time Trial is:

The Audi TT Cup Car at The Nordschliefe!!

tt-cup-960.jpg

Nurburgring_Nordschleife_track_map.png

Conditions:

Time: 17:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 27C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time for it to count. This TT will end on Sunday night, the 6th of May, good luck! ;)

Last edited:
Sadly, looks like no.
I have bought a game + season pass long ago and that was it.

Now I see that there are Ready to Race and Ferrari 70th missing.

Those 2 packs you have to buy mate, they weren't part of the Season pass. I'm still waiting to get the Ferrari Pack myself. Sorry man but i don't think you'll be able to do this TT unless you buy the Ready To Race pack, but i must say it's worth it for the Maserati GT1 car alone....Get it man!! ;)

I need to get around to doing some laps for this TT lol!!

I hope you're ok Kevin!! ;)

Hi fellas sorry i haven't been around much, been a busy week, and when i've been playing, it's been in a couple of events with a PCARS2 group on Facebonker that i've joined....

I had a go at the TT, just did one lap, and:

31957730_10216434535317198_309014590480449536_n.jpg

7:36.267.............Could have pushed much more with some confidence, but that's all i could do before smacking the barrier on lap 2!! :D

Results up later boys, and new PCARS 2 TT from Tomorrow! ;)

Here's the results of the Audi TT Cup Car TT:

Mastr GT GT 7:28.663 :cheers:

@nosoks 7:29.284 :dopey:

@Georgeagea 7:32.755 :mad:

@hobbsy 7:34.565 :crazy:

@HammyMansell 7:36.267 :confused:

@SpaceBreed 7:46.001 :D

A bit of a surprise result there, but really close between 1st and 2nd, 6th tenths only after a long lap! Still very well done to all of you that gave it a go! Congrats Mastr GT!! (with added emojis lol)

The new PCARS 2 TT will be up on its thread soon, a hairy chested combo this time!! ;)

The next CRAP AC TT will be from next Saturday, the 12th of May!

The new CRAP Assetto Corsa TT is:

The Mazda 787B at Laguna Seca!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Laguna-Seca-Map-575x600.jpg

Conditions:

Time: 10:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 22C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time for it to count. This TT will end on Wednesday night, the 16th of May, good luck! ;)

Back