CRAP Club Assetto Corsa Time Trials!! - New TTs, Sometime In The Future!!

I made it around the course, and I was feeling good about the following lap, when I stuffed it into a wall. :(

Here's what I got.

42335183401_0a0fec2178_o.png

I'll run more laps, this was just a small success.

Go going mate, it really is a hard little TT, but sure have another go over the weekend! ;)

I'm new to AC despite it sitting untouched on my PS4 for quite a while, and when I saw this I thought "Hey, I'm pretty handy with the GT3 RS in GTS round the 'ring, so this should be easy, right"

Wrong - after around an hour I came to the conclusion that I'd be better off driving in reverse 'cause that's the direction the damn car was pointing the majority of the time.

On the positive side it's got me into AC, and given me a challenge this weekend. On the negative side it's looks like I'm going to have to unlearn everything I've learnt in GTS.

Dark Souls has nothing on this.

Welcome @Slapped and sure have a go at this, the thing runs til Monday night your time! And Assetto is the best in terms of realism for sure, and this is a superb combo once you get to grips with it!!

By the way, Who loves ya, baby?!?!?! Haha sorry couldn't resist! ;) Have fun mate!

didn't get a go yesterday as i was at the BusdodgerRing

Me neither soks......Hopefully tomorrow i will give it another go between life, 90 GTE enduros on PCARS 2, and updating, and hopefully playing, Mario Kart! :D

Wow, just brilliant bud, that is a good time.
I need to try and improve on my time, was up by 5 seconds and then i spun and lost my cool and just shut the game off.

I feel your pain - I don't know how many times I was tempted to throw my G29 through the screen, complete with pedals, shifter, and the spare G29 that I ended up with after an error in ordering. ;)

Edited to add - There's less then 2 tenths between us, which is amazing given the length of the track.

I feel your pain - I don't know how many times I was tempted to throw my G29 through the screen, complete with pedals, shifter, and the spare G29 that I ended up with after an error in ordering. ;)

Edited to add - There's less then 2 tenths between us, which is amazing given the length of the track.

Well done the pair of you, it is quite difficult. And yes only 2 tenths after 12.9 miles, maybe talking a centimetre of difference between you both if that! Impressive!

Remember everyone this TT ends tonight your time!

Well done the pair of you, it is quite difficult. And yes only 2 tenths after 12.9 miles, maybe talking a centimetre of difference between you both if that! Impressive!

Okays, i'll post up a time before midnight.
I need all the patience i can get on this one.

I'm afraid I'm not going to get another chance at this one - work and real-life in the way again, so it really is my final entry.

Okays, i'll post up a time before midnight.
I need all the patience i can get on this one.

Good luck. I know from my runs there's at least another 10 secs to be had for me, especially from Hohe Acht through to Pflanzgarten.

Here's the results of a tough, but very enjoyable TT in the Porsche 911 RSR at Nords:

@HammyMansell1980 7:51.425

Phomolo Modipane 7:57.934

@nosoks 7:58.845

@zaxs 7:58.954

MsterGT 8:03.510

@SpaceBreed 8:14.638

@Slapped 8:21.516

@Dopplegagger 8:41.898

So the Hamster is back to winning ways, but will it stay that way as we head into another PCARS 2 TT, that'll be live shortly!

Party time for the Hamster.........

sexy-girl-dancing--21147.gif

:dopey: :lol:

The new Assetto Corsa TT is:

The Mazda RX7 Spirit at Highlands (The Longest Version)

mazda-rx7-spirit-r-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Conditions:

Time: 16:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 28C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time for it to count. This TT will end on next Wednesday night, the 6th of June, good luck! ;)

Well after the events of last week I finally hit the sack at about 8 last night and slept 10 hours solid, and I'm feeling a bit more human this morning.

And what a nice surprise to wake up to. The RX7 and me go back a long way - it was always my starting car of choice in the GT series through 1 to 4 and it served me exceptionally well.

It's new track for me to learn, but I'm certainly looking forward to a bit of Wankel fun.

Wankel_Cycle_anim_en.gif

OK, here's a first attempt time 4:32.294 - I'm sure you guys will knock at least 30 seconds off that straight away

Assetto Corsa_2.jpg

I haven't learnt the track yet - I was just watching the track map for the corners. Which reminds me I had this nagging feeling that something was missing at the beginning, and then it dawned on me that there was nobody yelling stuff like "Left 6... 200 into 3 right long, Caution don't cut" at me. ;)

Oh and as a Brit it's a pleasure to be back in a car with the steering wheel on the side where god intended ;)

OK, here's a first attempt time 4:32.294 - I'm sure you guys will knock at least 30 seconds off that straight away

View attachment 740632

I haven't learnt the track yet - I was just watching the track map for the corners. Which reminds me I had this nagging feeling that something was missing at the beginning, and then it dawned on me that there was nobody yelling stuff like "Left 6... 200 into 3 right long, Caution don't cut" at me. ;)

Oh and as a Brit it's a pleasure to be back in a car with the steering wheel on the side where god intended ;)

Haha i'm with you there man with the steering wheel being on the correct side, and yes i chose the Mazda, as i'm currently using it in GT Sport, and slaying much faster cars in the process............. A giant killer indeed!

And the track, yeah it reminds me of The Isle Of Mann, nice rally stage. You can take more speed than you think into those corners!! Go for it!

Practically 1/2 the week is gone, and I was beginning to wonder if a new time attack will happen. Right when I was about to post that I've started running the games built in time attacks I see there's a new title to this thread... I need to set alerts for this thread, don't I? :lol:

Practically 1/2 the week is gone, and I was beginning to wonder if a new time attack will happen. Right when I was about to post that I've started running the games built in time attacks I see there's a new title to this thread... I need to set alerts for this thread, don't I? :lol:

Hey mate, once you comment on a thread, you should get a notification each time someone posts. But if you get a notification, although don't visit the thread, you won't get anymore notifications until you visit that thread again.....I hope that's understandable what i've written!! :P

You should get a notification now with this reply! ;)

Now give this TT a go........I hope to do so tomorrow.......I missed my daily workout today on GT Sport for being busy.... :(

Latest Posts

Back