CRAP Club Assetto Corsa Time Trials!! - New TTs, Sometime In The Future!!

Congrats to you guys with alien times, yesterday i tried once more time trying to lower it to 21 at least, and was in front of my ghost few times, but always ended spining, mostly at corner before end chicane.

Now it looks terrible.

The new CRAP Assetto Corsa TT is:

The Porsche Cayman GT4 std At Barcelona GP Circuit!!

2016-Porsche-Cayman-GT4-Road-Atlanta-front-three-quarter-in-motion-07.jpg

catalunya-map.jpg

Conditions:

Time: 9:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 22C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, Traction Control setting if the car has the feature, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. For it being Xmas This TT will run for 2 weeks, and end on Sunday, the 5th of January 2020, good luck! ;)

And to repeat, TC can be adjusted, car applicable!

Had a quick go to get a time on the board, good fun, a shame the Hamster is too hot due to the weather to really get stuck in!

ENg_NCKWoAApiRZ.jpg

2:05.297 after 3 laps or so....A lot more there, but hey ho!

We end tonight, Sunday CRAPpers, get those final times in!

Here are the results of the TT in the Porsche Cayman GT4 at Barcelona GP circuit!!

@Outspacer 2:04.499 :D

@SpaceBreed 2:04.902

@Georgeagea 2:05.092

@HammyMansell 2:05.297

@zaxs 2:07.244

@Rosinbag1 2:11.786

Well done to you all that had a go, and congrats Outspacer, you win the coconut this week!! The next AC CRAP TT starts next Monday, the 13th of January.....See you then!

@Outspacer let me know in a PM the next combo, for winning this week!! Cheers mate! ;)

The Audi R8 V10 Plus at Zandvoort!!

9666a509b3f3b65880cdd56578f690cc.jpg

1200px-Circuit_Park_Zandvoort-1999.svg.png

Conditions:

Time: 9:30h
Weather: Light Fog
Temp: 16C

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, Traction Control setting if the car has the feature, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will run until next Sunday night, the 19th of January, good luck! ;)

My time after 5 odd laps...

EOZz9aeX0AAFV7-.jpg

1:55.130 so far!

@Outspacer, the car is good fun, and if you turn the TC off, this happens......

Adios 4WD understeer, and hello arse out larks! :D

@Outspacer, the car is good fun, and if you turn the TC off, this happens......

Ha, yeah, you always were a bloody hooligan! :cheers:

I've got TC off but just aiming for small amounts of oversteer, which seems to be quickest - trouble is, when that goes wrong it understeers off the track :lol: The longer fast bends are also a problem for it, like where you kick up dirt just before Scheivlak. And the final corner takes a lot of patience no matter what! Overall, it certainly ended up being one the most red timing screens I've ever posted on these TTs.

Ha, yeah, you always were a bloody hooligan! :cheers:

I've got TC off but just aiming for small amounts of oversteer, which seems to be quickest - trouble is, when that goes wrong it understeers off the track :lol: The longer fast bends are also a problem for it, like where you kick up dirt just before Scheivlak. And the final corner takes a lot of patience no matter what! Overall, it certainly ended up being one the most red timing screens I've ever posted on these TTs.

Haha yeah, patience is key with this one mate......I've got more time there, a 54 at least I reckon, the power slides aren't the quickest way with the Audi....And those slight, power on slides on the exits of the slow corners are the best way to go! Turns 6 and 7 at Ron Slotemaker (what a name) is a fun little few moments each lap, you can cut the inside there, and get some time too!

The Lotus Elise S2 at Zandvoort!!

DSCF1549.jpg

1200px-Circuit_Park_Zandvoort-1999.svg.png

Conditions:

Time: 11:00h
Weather: Mid Clouds
Temp: 20C

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, Traction Control setting if the car has the feature, fuel level, and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will run until next Sunday night, the 26th of January, good luck! ;)

Last edited:
My go,

EPH2nSNXsAI9NZh.jpg

1:59.783!

Done with TC off.......I was braking too early at first, but then started nailing the zones, mainly at the 100M boards. I was expected more power too, but still a fun little car, to be driven on its door handles! :D

Still more time there, a 1:58 is possible, but I was sweating, too hot with this fur in the hot weather, so I gave up after 5 laps!

Remember to get times in fellas! ;)

Ack, 'fraid I haven't managed to fit a run in this time :( Shame, it looks like a good combo - might run it anyway tonight or tomorrow.

No worries mate, as you're a regular I'll take your time and add it to the results after, no sweat! A fun little car, you can chuck it around a bit! ;)

Here are the results of the TT in the Lotus Elise S2 at Zandvoort...

@Outspacer 1:59.203 (After TT ended, but still accepted for regular participence) :mad::mad:

@HammyMansell 1:59.783

@nosoks 2:00.712

@SpaceBreed 2:02.544

Well done to those of you that had a go. The next AC TT is coming up in a moment, keep an eye open for it! ;)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back