CRAP Club Assetto Corsa Time Trials!! - New TTs, Sometime In The Future!!

You told me almost same when I was missing Audi TTS for Nordschleife TT....

Well i'm not going to tell you NOT to get the DLC man, am i? :lol: It's more for your benefit than mine that you get them, as they are great cars in that pack.

I hope you can pick the DLC up at some time in the future.

Getting better. I beat my personal best, and I might as well submit the time. This most likely will not be my final attempt because I have tomorrow and Friday to get some more time. Anyways I am currently sitting at a 1:53.198.

42061305204_3051913f40_o.png

It looks like I am topping out in the 1:53's...
28904936698_46ab321f38_o.png

After watching my replay, I see where I can gain some 10ths. I've got a lot work to do. :lol:

Getting better. I beat my personal best, and I might as well submit the time. This most likely will not be my final attempt because I have tomorrow and Friday to get some more time. Anyways I am currently sitting at a 1:53.198.

42061305204_3051913f40_o.png

It looks like I am topping out in the 1:53's...
28904936698_46ab321f38_o.png

After watching my replay, I see where I can gain some 10ths. I've got a lot work to do. :lol:

Well done man, strong start!!

for sure you need care on the kerbs........... ooooh look at me..... I'm a ballerina :lol:

Haha Najinski Nosoks!! :)

It's one of the few unrealistic things i see in AC, the kerbs and astroturf are too slippery, sure the cars should lose a bit of grip. or traction on them, but not to the degree that happens in the game. Even the modern F1 cars get loose on them at high speed. I think it might be down to the tyre model, not enough flex......Opppps i'm in trouble now lol!! :P

for sure you need care on the kerbs........... ooooh look at me..... I'm a ballerina :lol:

I've found that to be the case, way more than I wanted to. A turn that is kicking my butt more than others is the right hander in the middle of the back half. It's a seemingly simple turn that I can take flat out in many of the other cars in AC, but for the 3 Eleven (and a couple of Mod cars), I have to be careful of applying too much throttle... If not, then I might as well turn on The Safety Dance by Men Without Hats.

:lol:

I've found that to be the case, way more than I wanted to. A turn that is kicking my butt more than others is the right hander in the middle of the back half. It's a seemingly simple turn that I can take flat out in many of the other cars in AC, but for the 3 Eleven (and a couple of Mod cars), I have to be careful of applying too much throttle... If not, then I might as well turn on The Safety Dance by Men Without Hats.

:lol:

:dopey: :lol:

Here's the results of the TT in the Lotus 3 Eleven at Catalunya Moto:

@HammyMansell 1:48.420

@Georgeagea 1:48.937

@nosoks 1:49.036

@SpaceBreed 1:49:530

@Slapped 1:52.27

@Dopplegagger 1:53.198

Well done to all of you that had a go!! And a pretty close result in the end between us all, nice one! ;) The next Assetto Corsa TT will be from next Friday, the 22nd of June! :)

The new Assetto Corsa CRAP TT is:

The 1998 Porsche 911 GT1 At The Red Bull Ring!!

photo_219_1998_le_mans_winning_porsche_gt1_6_36478_original.jpg

grand_prix_map_austria.jpg

Conditions:

Time: 10:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 22C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time for it to count. This TT will end on next Tuesday night, the 26th of June, good luck! ;)

Getting a feel for the car and the track. The car pretty much does what I want it to do. Which is surprising, because; the same car is a tank slapping nightmare in Forza. I'm dwelling in the 1:53's but that is before really getting settled into the car. I'll have a better go tomorrow. Hopefully I will be feeling better. I'm trying to quit drinking Coffee and Caffeine heavy drinks, and it's day 3. So that means headaches and general curmudgeonry. :lol:

If you're running it at Imola your times will be a bit off, the rest of us are running at Redbull Ring :D
Also good luck quitting caffeine, I have been failing at that for over 50 years

And bacon sandwiches Mr soks............ :P

Back