CRAP Club Assetto Corsa Time Trials!! - New TTs, Sometime In The Future!!

Thanks, first time driving the GT3 R, it’s stock setup is not too bad apart boiling hot rear right tyre and freezing front left tyre most of the time.

I think I could push a low 49 but I feel I’m reaching the limit of my talent or the stock setup, probably the talent thing!

If the rears were red due to you being on the soft compound tyre, maybe the mediums would be better, although thinking about it, the probably go stone cold with all the straights lol.

I hope to have my traditional Tuesday go, tomorrow! ;)

Light years behind you guys.. for a 1st try on AC PC version(I hope it wont be last)...
upload_2019-2-19_10-43-4.png

52489253_10218851835708197_5121419128028004352_n.jpg

1:48.777! As I said before, the brakes are so strong on this Porsche, you can brake hard and late as you dare....Very stiff, which overheats the rears a lot if you start sliding. Smoothness needed for a good time with this one.

The slower laps are the more fun to watch in this Porka!

View attachment 800705

1:48.777! As I said before, the brakes are so strong on this Porsche, you can brake hard and late as you dare....Very stiff, which overheats the rears a lot if you start sliding. Smoothness needed for a good time with this one.

The slower laps are the more fun to watch in this Porka!

Thought my lap was decent! Really nice lap not up to speed on AC yet, don’t think I have much more time in mine to be honest at the moment.

Thought my lap was decent! Really nice lap not up to speed on AC yet, don’t think I have much more time in mine to be honest at the moment.

You did a great time there man!! AC takes some getting used to, and this car isn't the most "user friendly" in the game. Brake later if you can, time is always there.

You did a great time there man!! AC takes some getting used to, and this car isn't the most "user friendly" in the game. Brake later if you can, time is always there.

Braking points are good I think, I think I can tell from your replay you are carrying a lot more apex speed than me, bit of a weak point for me.

It’s all good though, ive only just picked up AC as I’ve been on GTS, it’s good to have a bit of competition to work towards but I’m someone who needs to commit to one game really, I’m going between a few at the moment. Only picked up AC to get a feel for more hardcore sim as I plan to go down the PC route and hopefully iracing later in the year.

Sorry not really relevant to the thread!

Braking points are good I think, I think I can tell from your replay you are carrying a lot more apex speed than me, bit of a weak point for me.

It’s all good though, ive only just picked up AC as I’ve been on GTS, it’s good to have a bit of competition to work towards but I’m someone who needs to commit to one game really, I’m going between a few at the moment. Only picked up AC to get a feel for more hardcore sim as I plan to go down the PC route and hopefully iracing later in the year.

Sorry not really relevant to the thread!

Believe me, your 1:49 is a great time, and there's a big difference between AC and GTS....You'll get there, and it's quite easy to get on the pace on AC, but finding those last few tenths is the hard part.

Well done again! ;)

A time from @knukken via the Faceplant!

52598183_2250322528547868_6692725762149056512_n (1).jpg

1:52. 240, nice one!!

@Fall Guy I got a lucky drift out of the last corner, Parabolica. And I tried to be smooth as possible. Go again and try and get that theoretical time!! ;) Well done so far, it's a tricky combo this one!!

Last edited:
Well done so far, it's a tricky combo this one!!
It is tricky but ironically one of the most recurrent/popular combos ever! Fire up whatever game you want, AC GTS PC2, and you will see that most public lobbies are GT3 at Monza!!!

As easy as GT3s are easy to drive as hard as they are to reach the maximum potential of the car!

I once thought I was fast at GT3/SPA until it turned out i'm 5 sec slower than the aliens... I then returned to my cave ever since!

It is tricky but ironically one of the most recurrent/popular combos ever! Fire up whatever game you want, AC GTS PC2, and you will see that most public lobbies are GT3 at Monza!!!

As easy as GT3s are easy to drive as hard as they are to reach the maximum potential of the car!

I once thought I was fast at GT3/SPA until it turned out i'm 5 sec slower than the aliens... I then returned to my cave ever since!

I hate GT3 cars at Monza @Georgeagea haha.....And yeah if you go on the public lobbies on PCARS 2, on PS4 at least, you have a whole load of them with that combo, and often Hockenheim, and Bathurst too.......Don't people get bored doing the same thing again and again? More so with all the great cars and tracks on PCARS 2...

And I'll join you in that cave if I can!! ;)

Haha cheers @Moloko, and a great time there!!! Well done to you too! And it's never too late to post one of your traditional late times! ;)

Here are the results of the AC TT in the Porsche GT3 at Monza:

@HammyMansell 1:48.777

@Moloko 1:49.061

@Venster 1:49.443

@Georgeagea 1:49.776

@Phomolo Modipane 1:50.384

@Outspacer 1:50.425

@Fall Guy 1:51.179

@SpaceBreed 1:51.584

@knukken 1:52. 240

@nosoks 1:52.878

@Mirror_man 1:55.219

Very well done to you all for giving the TT a go. The next CRAP Assetto TT begins next Saturday, the 2nd of March, see you then!

The new CRAP PCARS 2 TT is now live here, feel free to give it a go

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-f40-lm-at-hockenheim-national.377369/page-36

Back