CRAP Club Assetto Corsa Time Trials!! - New TTs, Sometime In The Future!!

as suspected a 39...... and not a good one :)

FB_IMG_1554353685755.jpg

Yeah not a great experience indeed! The car is awesome in the overall feeling but I'm getting frustrated to get a complete clean lap! Sometimes I'm 2 sec ahead of my ghost on the first half before I **** up somewhere else and lose all of that! I think I've done around 1:37.5 if I'm not mistaken!

May I ask how do you do that close-up pic/screenshot in VR?!? I took a regular screenshot and barely nothing is visible!
Also I'm in Hotlap mode but I don't see that table!

I pause, go to pits, and go to the timing screen (third icon down on the left, IIRC). Then I remove the headset and hold it to get the text clearly visible, and take the screenshot. Finally I crop the image to just the table and maybe resize to 800 pixels wide (forum limit).

I guess what I'm really grabbing is the image that's mirrored on the TV, since I have it set to output there as well.

I pause, go to pits, and go to the timing screen (third icon down on the left, IIRC). Then I remove the headset and hold it to get the text clearly visible, and take the screenshot. Finally I crop the image to just the table and maybe resize to 800 pixels wide (forum limit).

I guess what I'm really grabbing is the image that's mirrored on the TV, since I have it set to output there as well.
Oh ok that clears up some stuff :lol:
Thanks mate :cheers:

The Car is kinda.. fun.. the Track it´s a classic.. but does nt help... (curvy and sllipery...) I managed this last night after 1,5 hour of trying.. and missing (a lot)... Probably wont have time to try again... because.. I still got to try the Ginetta for the PC2 TT! :P

upload_2019-4-5_12-29-22.png

You a wild one... indeed!

And now on Tango's and Carlo Gardel... country... You moved to Argentina?? Really??

Haha yes @Mirror_man, moved here last year in January, after living in Spain for 12 years. But I'm still a London boy Hamster all the same! ;)

Here are the results of the AC TT in the Porka 911 R at Brands GP:

@HammyMansell 1:36.489

@Outspacer 1:36.622

@Georgeagea 1:37.491

@Venster 1:37.640

@SpaceBreed 1:38.371

@krsht3 1:39.313

@nosoks 1:39.815

@Mirror_man 1:40.001

Very well done to you all for giving the TT a go as ever, the next AC CRAP TT starts next Monday, the 15th of April, see you then!! ;)

The new PCARS 2 CRAP TT is now live, all the info here if you'd like to give it a go:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...etta-g40-gt5-at-snetterton-200.377369/page-38

The new CRAP Assetto Corsa TT is:

The Porsche 917 At Mugello!!

used-1969-porsche-917k-gulf-9423-12611181-12-1024_0.jpg

1200px-Mugello_Racing_Circuit_track_map.svg.png

Conditions:

Time: 12:00h
Weather: Mid Clouds
Temp: 26C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, Traction Control setting if the car has the feature, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 21st of April, good luck! ;)

And to repeat, TC can be adjusted, car applicable!

My first try, and what a beast! You have to slow right down when downshifting down to 2nd gear, as if not, the rears lock up, and send you sideways! And the brakes are funny haha!

57109932_10219299175571414_1813119705272025088_n.jpg

2:02.642 after an initial 3 lap run.....More time to find!!

A Holy Moly rollercoaster this old girl!

Back