CRAP Club Assetto Corsa Time Trials!! - New TTs, Sometime In The Future!!

For the PCars2 guys, its F40 at Hockenheim... Is that track in AC? If not, I am sure there are a few mods of it to select from. It sounds like a good way to ease into what ever Hamtaro has in store for us.

:P

For the PCars2 guys, its F40 at Hockenheim... Is that track in AC? If not, I am sure there are a few mods of it to select from. It sounds like a good way to ease into what ever Hamtaro has in store for us.

:P

No "Hock" in AC man, sadly!! And we'll have to see what the Hamtaro has in store in a few days time! ;)

No "Hock" in AC man, sadly!! And we'll have to see what the Hamtaro has in store in a few days time! ;)
I always try your PCARS 2 time trials in AC; this time I used the Hockenheim mod along with the F40 Competizione. Nice combination indeed. I even own PCARS 2 too but never tried. :lol:

Can't wait, can't wait, CAN'T WAIT!

Is it March 2nd in Europe Yet?

Haha especially for you man...........(And I'm in Argentina, so extra early! :D )

The new CRAP Assetto Corsa TT is:

The BMW M4 Coupe Akrapovic Edition At Vallelunga!!!

akrapovic-exhaust-m3-m4-f80-f82-slip-on-rh_1437389130.jpg

1200px-Autodromo_Vallelunga.svg.png

Conditions:

Time: 10:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 23C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, Traction Control setting if the car has the feature, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Friday night, the 8th of March, good luck! ;)

And to repeat, TC can be adjusted, car applicable!

Short question, are we able to do some time trials also for modding stuff? Maybe @HammyMansell you could consider thinking about opening another time trial thread for modding content? Would be great...or if someone is interested I would do a time trial for this kinda stuff.

I would if I could mate, but I don't have AC on PC, to see what modding content there is to use. But I'd love to run (and play) with modded stuff!!

The last time we ran the Akrapovic was at Magione. Since I joined, we ran the 33 Stradale and the Cobra at Vallelunga.

On top of that, AC is a bit limited in the official content department. So it does feel familiar.

Yes @Georgeagea as Dopple says, the lack of tracks makes the TTs feel a bit repetitive at times...As Fall Guy says, modding would be great, but I have no gaming PC to do it, sadly. :(

[Sees that Hammymansell liked Fall Guy's question. Leans forward in his seat awaiting Hammy's reply].

Slow fingers and a craptastic phone virtual keyboard foiled the timing of this post.

Drats!

About mods on the PC version of AC. The best way to explain the limits of what you can find is with this video...

In other words, there are none.

Last edited:
So guys what do you think will there be enough interest here in modded content time trials? I could start a new topic here and we run it along Hammy´s time trials? :cheers:

Feel free @Fall Guy......Maybe the week I run the PCARS 2 TTs, you could run the modded AC TT, that way mine and your AC TTs don't clash, and people have time to do laps on both TTs. ;)

Feel free @Fall Guy......Maybe the week I run the PCARS 2 TTs, you could run the modded AC TT, that way mine and your AC TTs don't clash, and people have time to do laps on both TTs. ;)

Yes, good idea! :) So I wonder where to put this (new) thread then; should I go for an extra thread like yours in this categorie or under AC timetrials and hotlaps? The section there is very inactive.

Yes, good idea! :) So I wonder where to put this (new) thread then; should I go for an extra thread like yours in this categorie or under AC timetrials and hotlaps? The section there is very inactive.

Sure man, put it in this catagory "AC clubs and leagues", that way both CRAP threads are together.

I thought I was doing good with a 1:57 and some change... Then I looked at the thread again. I forgot who I was running with. :lol:

After unborking my self, I have seen some improvement.

1:55.753

47279610101_c332897619_o.png

33403877848_9b633b2a32_o.png

Still a ways away, but I have time to hone my run. 👍

BTW...

The first 16GB of RAM arrived today. I am overjoyed. Now to get the bios ready to be reflashed.

Last edited:
Hi fellas,

Just to let you guys know that at the end of March i'll be moving home, so for that the TTs will be put on hold.....I'm hoping just for a week or 2 at the most. I just thought I'd let you know.

But we still have a few weeks of TTs still to go!!

@HammyMansell when you say home, where in the world do you mean?

I'm still in Mendoza, Argentina Kevin. But moving from one property to another at the end of the month. So for a few days at least, I'll be out of the world of racing. :( But I hope to be back as soon as......

A time from Phomolo Modipane via Fartbook:

53577780_981155435410937_4641821330042257408_n.jpg

1:53.400! Nice!

1551816104764-1786553973.jpg

1:52.909

This is my first try. Very difficult car to get the power down, just wants to go sideways with even the slightest application of throttle!

Also has anyone been having difficulty getting their track grip to 100% ? I keep restarting and no avail, as a result this run was done with only 97% which makes a big difference in lap times.

@#$&! I don't want to be last and off by 2-3 seconds anymore. I tried beating my time, and it feels like I am slow as heck (as usual). I'm going to break into the 1:51's. Even in I have to spend all of my days off doing it.

:mad:

I dont mind being last, but this "off the pace" crap is killing me.

Back