CRAP Club Assetto Corsa Time Trials!! - New TTs, Sometime In The Future!!

A time by @Georgeagea via the Fartbonker

32337229_10160333852180501_5564329933846609920_n.jpg

1:25.095! ;)

I'll have a go tomorrow at this!

My best and final time happened already this morning, didn't even trying after and now is over, hopefully I'll enoy EL final between Marseille - Atletico

And time is what I was talking about yesterday, 1:22.767

Last three digits are very symbolic to this event, car precisely.

I really enjoyed driving this stormy cult machine around famous, fantastic Laguna...

My best and final time happened already this morning, didn't even trying after and now is over, hopefully I'll enoy EL final between Marseille - Atletico

And time is what I was talking about yesterday, 1:22.767

Last three digits are very symbolic to this event, car precisely.

I really enjoyed driving this stormy cult machine around famous, fantastic Laguna...

Wow man great effort, that'll be hard to beat!!! I'll try again tomorrow but i'm not hopefully, the Group C Sportscars in this game are really tough with basic pedals regarding the throttle, the Porsche 962s are the same, but i suppose it's better than a controller!! Well done @zaxs!!

Last edited:
Congrats to Zaxs. You kick butt! I found the 787B tough to get the hang of. Most of my time was spent timidly keeping the rear tires from swinging around, but I did enjoy running it. LOL.

So what's next? :)

Oh and Wednesday the 23rd... You're gonna have to peel me away from Street Fighter. ;)
(I'll be ready. I should have more than an Hour to run the next challenge.)

Congrats to Zaxs. You kick butt! I found the 787B tough to get the hang of. Most of my time was spent timidly keeping the rear tires from swinging around, but I did enjoy running it. LOL.

So what's next? :)

Well done mate, it was a beast to control that Mazda lol!! The next TT starts next Wednesday the 23rd, not sure of combo yet, but all requests and suggestions are welcome! ;)

Thanks and congrats to all of you guys, it was great TT!

I was thinking that Wednesday is last day.
When I realized that it's not, yesterday I did few casual laps and went even lower, 1:22.748, but I'm happy with number of car, 787.

Thanks and congrats to all of you guys, it was great TT!

I was thinking that Wednesday is last day.
When I realized that it's not, yesterday I did few casual laps and went even lower, 1:22.748, but I'm happy with number of car, 787.

Opppps my mistake with the date lol....It's been a busy week as always and got confused lol!!

The new CRAP Assetto Corsa TT is:

The Porsche 911 Carrera RSR at The Nordschleife!! :D

1974-911-Carrera-RSR-front.jpg

images.jpg

Conditions:

Time: 12:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 24C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time for it to count. This TT will end on next Tuesday night, the 28th of May, good luck! ;)

This one will be tough!
While you have big and fresh experience with TT, I still can't get over it...

Since last night was storm, now I'm all early and ready to go for first Green Hell laps in AC!

Stream here with notice I'll have to stop if ffb/rumble will be to strong = laud.

I must (try) to cruise first :)

Update: so I needed one hour for lap :lol:

Obviously I can't /don't know how to cruise - it's something aggressive in me...

And that single regular lap (8:22) wasn't without huge mistake, at least I have ghosts that will spin :lol:

Maybe it was fun to watch idiot spinning around Ring, destroying precious Porsche!
I'll tame that one, maybe.

Last edited:
Even without trying, I don't think I'll be able to complete a lap. Just not a possibility. This car is so damn hard to drive on easy tracks, so how about the HELL!?!
But I will still try just out of tiny little hope to prove myself wrong!

Even without trying, I don't think I'll be able to complete a lap. Just not a possibility. This car is so damn hard to drive on easy tracks, so how about the HELL!?!
But I will still try just out of tiny little hope to prove myself wrong!

TT just started, of course you will finish and set some good lap!
You already know the car and layout here in game...

No matter how many different games and sequels of them, same tracks looks sooo different.

Haha. I did so many restarts :) be calm grasshopper

8:02.xxx to start View attachment 738252

Good time!
I doubt I have lost 20s from spun.

One tip, specially for Nordschleife and difficult cars - don't restart too often bcs you will start to drive first sectors faster and faster, while missing info about rest of the track...

This one will be tough!
While you have big and fresh experience with TT, I still can't get over it...

Since last night was storm, now I'm all early and ready to go for first Green Hell laps in AC!

Stream here with notice I'll have to stop if ffb/rumble will be to strong = laud.

I must (try) to cruise first :)

Update: so I needed one hour for lap :lol:

Obviously I can't /don't know how to cruise - it's something aggressive in me...

And that single regular lap (8:22) wasn't without huge mistake, at least I have ghosts that will spin :lol:

Maybe it was fun to watch idiot spinning around Ring, destroying precious Porsche!
I'll tame that one, maybe.

Haha good start man, and yes this is a tough challenge, but not impossible!!

Drive it like you're cruising, not racing, it's faster that way, you have to drive each corner individually with this one.

This is going to be a tough event, but an event I desperately need to run. The RSR is a handful and a half. Add in my bad habits on the Nordschleife and this is a match made in Green Hell. LOL. Already, I've switched back to a close to proper POV and that is helping me place the car. I am getting a good feel for the car, but it's not to the point where I feel quick with it. Sim-Racing Deity, have mercy on my lap times.

:lol:

This is going to be a tough event, but an event I desperately need to run. The RSR is a handful and a half. Add in my bad habits on the Nordschleife and this is a match made in Green Hell. LOL. Already, I've switched back to a close to proper POV and that is helping me place the car. I am getting a good feel for the car, but it's not to the point where I feel quick with it. Sim-Racing Deity, have mercy on my lap times.

:lol:

Haha good luck man, and sure this is a toughie!! :D

Here are some times:

@nosoks

33216340_10156559609990739_7647428225328480256_n.jpg

8:02.896!

Mastr GT via Fartbonk video:

8:03.510!

And myself the Hamster!

33340964_10216571872350538_6440831926013001728_n.jpg

7:51.425!

Here's a video of my lap, to help you see where to push, and where to pray!! :dopey:

You need to be really patient and calm with the car, and anticipate any slide before it starts, really satisfying when you get it right!

Last edited:
I'm new to AC despite it sitting untouched on my PS4 for quite a while, and when I saw this I thought "Hey, I'm pretty handy with the GT3 RS in GTS round the 'ring, so this should be easy, right"

Wrong - after around an hour I came to the conclusion that I'd be better off driving in reverse 'cause that's the direction the damn car was pointing the majority of the time.

On the positive side it's got me into AC, and given me a challenge this weekend. On the negative side it's looks like I'm going to have to unlearn everything I've learnt in GTS.

Dark Souls has nothing on this.

Back