CRAP Club GT Sport TTs!!! - New TT Some Time In The Future!!

3463B29D-3703-458E-8B4D-D0E1EC687E11.jpeg

1.21.184 ..... gonna give standard time to catch up

The new CRAP GT Sport TT is:

The Aston Martin DB 11 At Autodrome Lago Maggiore GP!!

70436060_10220546050422506_3352297265304698880_n.jpg

70333844_10220546068222951_6404106145996210176_n.jpg

Conditions:

Time: Daytime (11:30)
Weather: Fine Weather

To be done in "Time Trial" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup and BoP "on", although you can adjust the tyre compound, Traction Control setting, if the car has the feature, and brake balance. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 22nd of September, good luck! ;)

Had a quick go.....

70910543_10220584271858018_1516602417355948032_n.jpg

2:04.242.........SS tyres on front and rear initially, but too grippy, and the car "bites" too much. Went with S front and rear, lets the car slide a little more, which is ultimately faster. My optimum is well up, so I reckon I can find tonnes more still, I'll go again later! :)

No assists also, just weak ABS.

Had a quick go.....

View attachment 852264

2:04.242.........SS tyres on front and rear initially, but too grippy, and the car "bites" too much. Went with S front and rear, lets the car slide a little more, which is ultimately faster.

I think I used Racing Softs because I had no idea what others would use and, when given the option, they tend to go higher, not lower.

It depends on the car, but it would take something very unusual for me to want to use RSS, if that was what you meant by "SS".

RS tires are bad enough, but RSS tires are pretty wonky.

Hi fellas, just a quick one, due to lots going on in life right now, I won't be able to run the TTs until we start November....So look out for new TT announcements then.

The current running CRAP TT, will end in a few hours, and results will be up then!

Thanks CRAPpers, and sorry I can't run things for a while.

Happy racing!

Hi fellas, just a quick one, due to lots going on in life right now, I won't be able to run the TTs until we start November....So look out for new TT announcements then.

The current running CRAP TT, will end in a few hours, and results will be up then!

Happy racing!

Hope all is well and this will give some time to work on improving some track skills

Happy racing!
No problem mate :) :cheers:. I hope nothing serious.

My time also will arrive within a few hours :) .

Hope all is well and this will give some time to work on improving some track skills

Thanks mate, and yes it'll be about 5 weeks I reckon, the first weekend of November, we'll get things rolling again! ;) I hope to be able to do some daily races on GT Sport, but I'll have little time, so... :(

And of course, if anyone wants to run the TTs while I'm away, go for it!

Thanks, HammyMansell. I haven't time trialed in a while.

If during this break you want to do some real racing against other humans, please join us Monday nights.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/monday-night-racing.387642/

You're welcome GT, and well done with the win yesterday!!

And sure, a bit of racing will be fun!! From next week I could.....Is this the same group as the "Race Room" community on PSN that I'm a member of? I'll keep an eye on it....We need to get CRAP veteran @nosoks there too! ;) Hopefully I'll see you next Monday the 30th for some laps!

Yes, Race Room Community. Two words, when doing a search.

October 14th will be a special event and everyone needs to buy the BMW Safety Car TODAY, if it is not already in your garage now. The BMW expires from the Mileage Market today.

Yes, Race Room Community. Two words, when doing a search.

October 14th will be a special event and everyone needs to buy the BMW Safety Car TODAY, if it is not already in your garage now. The BMW expires from the Mileage Market today.

I think I grabbed the BMW when it first appeared there, but I'll check later... I hope to be there on the 14th! ;)

Hi CRAPpers, so let's start a new TT, shall we? :D

The new TT is:

The Toyota FT-1 Gr.3 Vision Gran Turismo At Spa Francorchamps!!

75472722_547830152701899_6607463922519769088_n.jpg

75034493_2473112453013656_3408725632266272768_n.jpg

Conditions:

Time: Dusk (20:30)
Weather: Clear

To be done in "Time Trial" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup and BoP "on", although you can adjust the tyre compound, Traction Control setting, if the car has the feature, and brake balance. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end a week next Sunday night, the 10th of November, good luck! ;)

Hi CRAPpers, so let's start a new TT, shall we? :D

The new TT is:

The Toyota FT-1 Gr.3 Vision Gran Turismo At Spa Francorchamps!!

Conditions:

Time: Dusk (20:30)
Weather: Clear

To be done in "Time Trial" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup and BoP "on", although you can adjust the tyre compound, Traction Control setting, if the car has the feature, and brake balance. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end a week next Sunday night, the 10th of November, good luck! ;)
I start hotlapping! :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back