CRAP Club GT Sport TTs!!! - New TT Some Time In The Future!!

2:27.803 to start it off
C32785DA-59CA-44BA-9D69-19DD2796BF99.jpeg

Hi CRAPpers, so let's start a new TT, shall we? :D

The new TT is:

The Toyota FT-1 Gr.3 Vision Gran Turismo At Spa Francorchamps!!

Conditions:

Time: Dusk (20:30)
Weather: Clear

To be done in "Time Trial" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup and BoP "on", although you can adjust the tyre compound, Traction Control setting, if the car has the feature, and brake balance. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end a week next Sunday night, the 10th of November, good luck! ;)
Here we go again ;) ! :cheers::gtpflag:

Guys just a quickie, start thinking those of you that will take part, for if you end up with the winning time in the TT, it's your choice for the combo for the next one....Keep it in mind! ;)

Guys just a quickie, start thinking those of you that will take part, for if you end up with the winning time in the TT, it's your choice for the combo for the next one....Keep it in mind! ;)
Good idea but my thought is if not much variation on the winner each TT one person will be stuck with a lot of choosing. And I’ll never win which is another issue :lol:

Good idea but my thought is if not much variation on the winner each TT one person will be stuck with a lot of choosing. And I’ll never win which is another issue :lol:

:lol: I've got you down to win the next one mate! Lol ;)

We'll give it a go and see how it turns out.

Here are the results of the TT in the Toyota Gr 3 GT at Spa:

@HammyMansell 2:16:628

@breeminator 2:16.732

@knukken 2:16.829

@Rosinbag1 2:26.255

Well done to all of you that had a go, and very close there for the top 3, nice one!

The next GT Sport CRAP TT will start next Monday, the 18th of November, see you then!

Last edited:
Here are the results of the TT in the Toyota Gr 3 GT at Spa:

@HammyMansell 2:16:628

@breeminator 2:16.732

@knukken 2:16.829

@RappyThePro 2:17:226

@Rosinbag1 2:26.255

Well done to all of you that had a go, and very close there for the top 3, nice one!

The next GT Sport CRAP TT will start next Monday, the 18th of November, see you then!
Sorry, lost the trial. I might have quit while I was doing my laps. If you want cancel my time.

Sorry, lost the trial. I might have quit while I was doing my laps. If you want cancel my time.

Ok mate now done and you time removed........I'll announce the next combo at the weekend when I post the start of the TT! ;)

The new GT Sport CRAP TT is.......

The 1992 Honda NSX Type R at Suzuka!!!

77094665_379966156051905_2584460084620820480_n.jpg

76756968_433355103993218_1157454632134377472_n.jpg

Conditions:

Time: Evening (18:15)

To be done in "Time Trial" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, although you can adjust the tyre compound, Traction Control setting, if the car has the feature, and brake balance. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 24th of November, good luck! ;)

The new GT Sport CRAP TT is.......

The 1992 Honda NSX Type R at Suzuka!!!

Conditions:

Time: Evening (18:15)

To be done in "Time Trial" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, although you can adjust the tyre compound, Traction Control setting, if the car has the feature, and brake balance. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 24th of November, good luck! ;)
Not a bad idea. This time I won't forget about the screenshot, and I like Suzuka. I think you could choose Suzuka East Course.

Latest Posts

Back