CRAP Club GT Sport TTs!!! - New TT Some Time In The Future!!

When's next TT?

Starts on Monday the 23rd @knukken!! Be there! ;)

One little thing, today I did the new track experience on Laguna Seca, and as you can see the top 4 are all CRAP TTers......And how close is it between @Moloko @Max__apex and myself from 2nd to 4th in the first sector! only 2 thousandths!!
EMO-q6QW4AAvxGE.jpg

:P

The new CRAP GT Sport TT is:

The 2017 Ford GT At Laguna Seca!!!

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20191222103737.jpg

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20191222103524.jpg

Conditions:

Time: Sunset (17:00)
Weather: Clear

To be done in "Time Trial" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, although you can adjust the tyre compound, Traction Control setting, if the car has the feature, and brake balance. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. For Xmas, this TT will run for 2 weeks, ending on Sunday night, the 5th of January 2020, good luck! ;)

Last edited:
The new CRAP GT Sport TT is:

The Ford GT At Laguna Seca!!!

Conditions:

Time: Sunset (17:00)

To be done in "Time Trial" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, although you can adjust the tyre compound, Traction Control setting, if the car has the feature, and brake balance. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. For Xmas, this TT will run for 2 weeks, ending on Sunday night, the 5th of January 2020, good luck! ;)
:drool:

Okay, I think I had it in stock form. I had tuned it to use in a mission challenge, but I set power and weight to 100 / 100, and did reset defaults for every tuning section. I actually tried it BOPd to N700 first, but it's about 1 second a lap slower with BOP. This is the 100 / 100 time:

My Great Capture Screenshot 2019-12-26 23-19-05.png

That was RSS tyres, TC off, BB 3 to the rear to get it to turn in better.

When Hammy is only posting photos, something serious is forging...

I have tried it too, beast even in warmest socks!

Finding last sector as bigest problem for now.

1:23.745

Nice shots zaxs, and yeah, only testing the water at the minute, on hard confort tyres, sliding everywhere.... ;)

I finally had time for a 10 lap run....

ENhEHJ4WkAEksr7.jpg

1:22.914............. SS racing tyres used, no assits, and BB to 0..........I hope to try again before tonight, and I will give the BB to the rear to see if I can shave a little more off! Great times everyone!

Here are the results of the TT in the Ford GT 2017 at Laguna Seca!!

@HammyMansell 1:22.318

@breeminator 1:22.507

@knukken 1:23.454

@zaxs 1:23.745

@Bass Addict 1:24.314

Tom Davies 1:30.368

@Rosinbag1 1:33.284

Very well done to all of you that had a go, with what is a really fun combo!! The next GT Sport TT is coming up in a while, see you for it! ;)

The new CRAP GT Sport TT is...

The 1983 VolksWagen Golf Mark I GTI At Goodwood!!!

ENjUufQXsAA-sXq.jpg

ENjUHjDX0AUmcmY.jpg

Conditions:

Time: Sunrise (05:15)

To be done in "Time Trial" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, although you can adjust the tyre compound, Traction Control setting, if the car has the feature, and brake balance. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 12th of January, good luck! ;)

And early go for me this time around, just a couple of laps......You can carry more speed than you think through the fast sweeping corners than you think, the car has lots of grip!

ENmpDe3UcAElml2.jpg

1:42.621 to begin, on soft comfort tyres, no assists and BB 0. It should be a close TT with the times!

ENmp3KyUcAcqvEc.jpg

Trying to get that rear inside wheel to dangle, no luck so far! :D

Last edited:
Aren't RSS little strange for old Golf?
These TTs are anyway based on thrust, so default tires would be ideal.
Car is great to drive as it is.
Only one suggestion.

For me, unfamiliar track, thought it is only point to point part from GW Festival of Speed.

Aren't RSS little strange for old Golf?
These TTs are anyway based on thrust, so default tires would be ideal.
Car is great to drive as it is.
Only one suggestion.

For me, unfamiliar track, thought it is only point to point part from GW Festival of Speed.

Yes mate, for me anything more sportier than comfort tyres on the slow road cars in the game is too much, and they then have far too much grip, which makes them less fun to drive!! I will be sticking with CSs for the rest of the week.

I like to feel the car on the limit of sliding, much more enjoyable! :D

And you'll soon get to grips with the track, just a case of finding the best line.

Did a couple of laps and was WAY off your pace...:eek: Okay, I have the wrong car...nope. I have the wrong track...nope. I have the wrong settings...nope. :confused:

I took a look at your screen shot and see your time is really 1:42.651

I feel better now...:lol:

:cheers:

Haha oooopssss!! I'm one blind hamster! :D

Now amended, thanks mate for pointing that out to me! ;)

I like Goodwood and this car works around this track! I had to buy it from Brand Central and drove it straight to the track...completely stock and it came equipped with Sports Hard Tires from the showroom - BB: +2:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200106134709.jpg

Back