CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

Yes mate, she's fun around the old Silverstone, satisfying drift time! :)
Fun is right, non-stop hopping all over the track from excitement! :lol: One of the bumpiest tracks I've driven on...excluding rally.

1:32.482 - Loose

1U08qep.png

Ah sorry no I don't. I'll give it another go tomorrow so better or worse, that's the time I'll be either proud or ashamed of :cheers:

Haha nice one mate.....And yes to confirm a screenshot is needed for the time to count.....Post it here when you can, the TT ends Tuesday night, UK time. :)

The new CRAP PCARS 2 TT is....

The 2016 BMW M6 GT3 At Long Beach!!!

BMW.jpg

1200px-Long_Beach_Street_Circuit_IndyCar.svg.png

Conditions:

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup on "loose", "Stable" or "OEM" (If available).Brake balance can be adjusted also. (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screen shot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!! ;)

This TT will run until next Tuesday night, the 28th of July, good luck!

Play, and stay safe! ;)

The new CRAP PCARS 2 TT is...

The 2016 Opel Astra (TCR) At Sakitto International Circuit!!!

2016-opel-astra-tcr-15.jpg

Sakitto International Circuit.png
Conditions:

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup on "loose", "Stable" or "OEM" (If available).Brake balance can be adjusted also. (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screen shot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!! ;)

This TT will run until next Tuesday night, the 4th of August, good luck!

Play, and stay safe! ;)

1:06.940 - Loose

Very loose rear end under braking. Guess brake bias adjustment could fix that, but I left it untouched. It helps with the first corner.

Interesting track! I never drove backwards around "Suzuka", it's pretty fun.

aqyPomk.png

I just can't make anything of this which is annoying as I like the touring car class. I'm at 1:11+ with no scope to shave anything off at all

About that ;)

New time, 1:06.525. There's 3 tenths more in there if I absolutely string all the sectors together but that's about as good as I'm going to do in a single lap I think. That left/right at the bottom of the hill is properly tricky...

View attachment 945644

Lap...

Well done, man, I doubt I'll be able to beat that. I struggled to get the time I got. I'll have another go anyway but I think this one's all yours. :cheers:

The new CRAP PCARS 2 TT is....

The 1988 Porsche 962C Langheck At Circuit De Catalunya!!

1988 Porsche 962C Langheck.jpg

1200px-Formula1_Circuit_Catalunya.svg.png

Conditions:

This TT will run until next Tuesday night, the 11th of August, good luck!

Play, and stay safe! ;)

Back