CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

I was thinking on what is that and whole configuration reminds me - and it's VIR Patriot from FM - another upside down, blind corners, one breath track...

It was great fun to drive it with Mitsubishi Evo VI GSR in another GTP TT competition.

It's a rollercoaster is Knockhill!! A pity only 11 AI on online opponents are allow on the console version maximum. Great track!

Improvement here too, but you are doing some brutal times guys!

IMG_20180420_205343.jpg

Great!
Now p1 fight is fully open!

I was waiting long for someone to post, bcs there is new improvement here too!
Lowered it to 52.778, lap begins from #50:30

I have lost maybe more than half of second at last corner, so if I can get all this together again, it could be a new pb.

But it's not easy to do that.

Speaking of, I have just passed 5hrs of playing pCars 2 overall, and back to the wheel after years, so I can't be unhappy - and I'm not.

New time - 51.992. Soooo close :D

Off to see if I can't find a couple of tenths before I call it quits...

Woo hoo it's getting close!! Maybe i'll have to make some time to get on a see if i can go any quicker!! ;)

Great!
Now p1 fight is fully open!

I was waiting long for someone to post, bcs there is new improvement here too!
Lowered it to 52.778, lap begins from #50:30

I have lost maybe more than half of second at last corner, so if I can get all this together again, it could be a new pb.

But it's not easy to do that.

Speaking of, I have just passed 5hrs of playing pCars 2 overall, and back to the wheel after years, so I can't be unhappy - and I'm not.

Well done mate great time!! Please send me a friend request on PSN...........HammyMansell1980! 👍👍

Last edited:
I've always maintained that VR doesn't make me any faster, just more consistent. With how twitchy I've found this car that extra bit of consistency seems to have really helped, and I may have to change that view (or is it just the 3 beers syndrome kicking in!)...

New PB, and (for now at least!) P1 - 51.596 :D - that's what I've got for this one I reckon - have at it guys :)

Without words now :bowdown:

Got my morning coffee depressed, again big gap - only thing I always want to avoid...

My car is overall soo unstable...
But no surrender!

Hehe thanks man!!

Never give up!! Keep trying to improve, and we have until tonight to get those times in! ;)

Dude! :eek: :eek:

Good effort man :cheers: - I'm out all day today, so I surrender on this one lol :D

It's been a great fight mate, well done!! If you have Assetto Corsa, we'll be starting a TT with that tomorrow!! I hope you can take part! ;)

Hehe thanks man!!

Never give up!! Keep trying to improve, and we have until tonight to get those times in! ;)

It's been a great fight mate, well done!! If you have Assetto Corsa, we'll be starting a TT with that tomorrow!! I hope you can take part! ;)

It's been good fun - and a bonus side effect - I'm now P3 on the PC leaderboard for this combo with the best pad time 👍

I'll probably pass on the AC one - I just can't get on with the pad handling. I'll be keeping an eye out here though :)

It's been good fun - and a bonus side effect - I'm now P3 on the PC leaderboard for this combo with the best pad time 👍

I'll probably pass on the AC one - I just can't get on with the pad handling. I'll be keeping an eye out here though :)

Good job mate well done!!! ;) No worries if you don't fancy the Assetto TT, but i'm going to alternate them, so next Friday the 27th, there'll be a new PCARS2 TT running!! The next one should be even more fun, a great track with a classic coupe! ;)

This morning managed to lowered it to 52.413 but sadly, that was it.

View attachment 731586

Overall, 352km of Ginetta & Knockhill, and I failed.

Congratulations to all others!

Very well done mate, and you didn't fail at all! Great effort!!

Remember everyone we finish tonight, get those final times in! ;)

Well done everyone that's taken part in this, the first CRAP PCARS2 TT!!

Here's the results:

@HammyMansell1980 51.075

@gregc 51.596

@hobbsy 52.251

@zaxs 52.413

@SpaceBreed 53.172

@nosoks 54.582

@MsterGT 56.368

Again good job all of you that had a go, and a great start to these TT events. Here's hoping that they continue to grow from here!

And just for the memories like we used to do................... :D

6WfT.gif

New Assetto Corsa TT will be announced tomorrow, Monday, in the CRAP AC thread!

The next CRAP PCARS2 TT will be live from Friday the 27th of April!

The new CRAP PCARS2 TT is:

The Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Competizione at Oulton Park Island!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Oulton_Park_Island_track_map.png

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) Using both "loose" and "stable" default setups is allowed, and you can use driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screenshot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!!

This TT will end on Tuesday night, the 1st of May.

Nice combo 👍

Nicest layout of Oulton IMO, and I haven't driven the Daytona for ages - should be a fun one. I know what my Friday evening entertainment is going to be this week!

Go for it mate, have fun!!! If you have any fellow mates that like some TT action on PCARS2, they can take part too of course!

First run at it, proving that the PC leaderboard on this one is no guide at all as I now have the top time with plenty of mistakes...

1:31.322

Nice start mate, and that looks so good in VR!!!!!

I'll try and have a go tonight, but off early to the dentist in the morning :( So maybe after that to help lift my spirits!! ;)

Sounds good too!

I have no idea if that's a good/bad/indifferent time as there are only 5 times on the PC board, so interested to see what you guys come up with :)

Had a quick go..........

31432415_10216353128882088_7725404068869406026_n.jpg

1:31.863, early days, more to come!

Such an elegant old thing! Surprisingly "chuckable" though the corners, and you can brake later than you think, but those brakes can lock up into the 2 slowest corners on the circuit. Great fun! :)

Wasn't recording this one, as it was only meant to be a warm up lap!

1:30.540

20180428172251_1.jpg

Edit - Bizarrely I've just done the exact same time, and I was recording this time. Still very scrappy, there's definitely more there.

Edit 2... We're in the 29's people :D There's still more to come, but for now a new time: 1:29.801

Last edited:
Gave it try, though I wasn't driving at Oulton Park from Toca Race Driver 3 days, only remembering it a little, guess from lap or two of community event in original pCars.

So far, 1:31.801

Got some spitfires while looking my lap replay!

And from very first stint:

"This must be one of CRAPS's guys"

:lol:

Gave it try, though I wasn't driving at Oulton Park from Toca Race Driver 3 days, only remembering it a little, guess from lap or two of community event in original pCars.

So far, 1:31.801

Got some spitfires while looking my lap replay!

And from very first stint:

"This must be one of CRAPS's guys"

:lol:

Haha!!

A time from @Georgeagea .......Great time!

31641837_10160286273470501_3396617801631268864_n.jpg

1:30.069!

Latest Posts

Back