CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

I had another go today too...

31505320_10216374025604493_4319474971371154563_n.jpg

1:29.740............Getting close now!!

I saved a video of the lap, but had no time to upload it, will try and do so tomorrow!!

You can really hustle her around, nice and predictable, and slowish in, fast out as ever, and tricky with the H shifter.

Keep going fellas! ;)

Slow in fast out does seem to be the key here.

Nicely done - I did think I was on my own for a while... Good stuff, I may or may not be conceding this one, depends if I get some time in the next couple of days. Would like to have another crack at it, there's definitely a tenth or three to be had!

Slow in fast out does seem to be the key here.

Nicely done - I did think I was on my own for a while... Good stuff, I may or may not be conceding this one, depends if I get some time in the next couple of days. Would like to have another crack at it, there's definitely a tenth or three to be had!

Go for it @gregc !! Let's see how close this gets! ;) Nice time @nosoks too!!

After morning set of laps, I was happy with my time and that's it for this great Time Trial!
Round 300km driven in Ferrari 365.

Good job man, i love your dedication!!! Well done!

New time. 1:29.626 :D.

Right on the edge of the track limits I think, but no VR on this one which means I'm very happy with it. Video uploading now (might take a while, visiting my folks for a few days and their internet isn't the quickest...)

View attachment 733435

Wow great one @gregc very well done mate.....I'm currently trying...... ;)

Got it!!!

1:29.260, just went for it!!! ;)

Well done guys really great TT once again!

Decided to make an intro for my videos too! #WorkInProgress

Last edited:
Just had one last run at it for the sake of it, and....

No joy - congrats @HammyMansell 👍 :cheers:, and everyone else for a good close challenge!

There was a 29.2x in there if I could string my best 3 sectors together but there was always the one sector that got away... That was a lot of fun, see you for the next one folks :)

Just had one last run at it for the sake of it, and....

No joy - congrats @HammyMansell 👍 :cheers:, and everyone else for a good close challenge!

There was a 29.2x in there if I could string my best 3 sectors together but there was always the one sector that got away... That was a lot of fun, see you for the next one folks :)

Cheers man, and yes a great competition as always!!! The hairpin, and the double righthander at Druids were the places to find, or lose time in this event. Very well done!!

Results up a little later!

Congratulations to everyone, specially to the #1 & #2 ofc!

Too much dedication and then complete body failure after...

This morning I woke up and realized that my PS+ has expired too, after Gold last week.
But this hurts much more - until now I was just starting/quiting games, scrolling menus and taking extra pills.
Now lying in bed.

So still nothing from first run at Green Hell in AC or fixing (my own fights now ofc) my gap in this event... Who knows how will I end, too exhausted

Congratulations to everyone, specially to the #1 & #2 ofc!

Too much dedication and then complete body failure after...

This morning I woke up and realized that my PS+ has expired too, after Gold last week.
But this hurts much more - until now I was just starting/quiting games, scrolling menus and taking extra pills.
Now lying in bed.

So still nothing from first run at Green Hell in AC or fixing (my own fights now ofc) my gap in this event... Who knows how will I end, too exhausted

Get well soon man!! And get that PS Plus back online ASAP!! ;)

The new PCARS 2 TT is:

The Nissan R89C at Donington Park GP!!!

1317109892643045692.jpg

donington-gp.jpg

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) Using both "loose" and "stable" default setups is allowed, and you can use driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screenshot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!!

This TT will end on Friday night, the 11th of May 2018! ;)

A very early time from Chris Progar from the CRAP Fartburp group:

31950308_2046676045360122_6186784893922443264_n.jpg

Squint your eyes, and it's a 1.27.690 to start things off! :)

Back