CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

United Kingdom
A faster Hamster from London, England!😁
HammyMansell1980
Hi GT Planeters!!! Here are the brand new CRAP Club Project Cars 2 Time Trials!!!!!

You are all welcome to take part as much as you like, in what is meant to be a fun event!​

So, the first Time Trial is:

The Ginetta G55 GT4 at Knockhill!!!!

30716077_10216233418289398_4655330796538923337_n.jpg

knockhill_circuit_map.jpg

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screenshot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!!

This TT will end on Sunday night, the 22nd of April.

Last edited:
That's an awesome lap @HammyMansell .
54.373 is my first crack.
That last corner is a Bitch. Hairpin from hell.
View attachment 730676

Nice start @kembro and thanks! You're right the last hairpin is a devil, as you saw i got power on oversteer out of it, so for sure i'll be trying some more! ;)

Here are my first laps ever on this track:

So short but so tricky.
My 56.3xx is so slow I see :)

Nice start mate, and of course you can try as much as you want, let's make the TT super close with the times! :)

A little, tip with this, you need to carry the speed through the corners, all about momentum.👍👍

Hmm. My absolute favourite track :)

Will have to see how my pad skills stack up...

Hi @gregc welcome and sure have a go!! Post your time here with an in game screen shot for it to count! Good luck mate! ;)

I'll send you a FR on PSN too! ;)

Quick run at it, a scruffy 53.000 (I do like a nice round number lol :D)...

Great time mate well done, and as i said feel free to try again!! 2 tenths between you and me for the lead at the moment!! ;)

Hi guys, I managed to get in some seat time (unfortunately on one of the hottest nights in the UK this year!), it was certainly a battle getting the most out of this, but settled into a good rythem and got the time down

PS Communities_20180419_231824.png

52.251 tucks me in nicely behind Hammy... :)

Hi guys, I managed to get in some seat time (unfortunately on one of the hottest nights in the UK this year!), it was certainly a battle getting the most out of this, but settled into a good rythem and got the time down

View attachment 731034
52.251 tucks me in nicely behind Hammy... :)

Nice one @hobbsy well done mate great time!!!!! ;) How was the ffb on your wheel with the game after not playing it for so long? Did it feel alright?

Nice one @hobbsy well done mate great time!!!!! ;) How was the ffb on your wheel with the game after not playing it for so long? Did it feel alright?

I needed some time to adjust, it felt very skittish initially, and I adjusted some settings to dum it down a little. It also had a lot more torque and spring force, I'm mostly used to GTS, where it all feels smooth and comfortable, even when I go to AC, it never feels that drastic to put me off.

PCARS has always felt like someone found 11 on the dial and then went 1 more!
At least there are fewer wheel settings this time around! ;)

I needed some time to adjust, it felt very skittish initially, and I adjusted some settings to dum it down a little. It also had a lot more torque and spring force, I'm mostly used to GTS, where it all feels smooth and comfortable, even when I go to AC, it never feels that drastic to put me off.

PCARS has always felt like someone found 11 on the dial and then went 1 more!
At least there are fewer wheel settings this time around! ;)

Lol glad you've got the hang of it quickly mate, and yes it is quite different, and takes getting used to after playing other stuff. I recently found a great setup for my T150, feels really good now, getting towards AC in most cars in terms of feel.

Knockhill is very bumpy too, really exaggerates things! ;)

A little, tip with this, you need to carry the speed through the corners, all about momentum.👍👍

I was thinking on what is that and whole configuration reminds me - and it's VIR Patriot from FM - another upside down, blind corners, one breath track...

It was great fun to drive it with Mitsubishi Evo VI GSR in another GTP TT competition.

Back