CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

Here are the results of the TT in the old Aston Martin at The Glen Short!

@TGR_Kefran 1:19.924

@gregc 1:21.143

@Outspacer 1:21.534

@nosoks 1:21.680

@Napalm_LT 1:21.884

@Georgeagea 1:22.320

@HammyMansell 1:23.593

@krsht3 1:24.933

@Rosinbag1 1:35.656

Very well done all of you as ever, and this week the win goes to the newbie @TGR_Kefran.............. Very well done!! The next CRAP PCARS 2 TT starts next Monday, the 22nd of July, see you then!

The new CRAP Assetto Corsa TT is now live, feel free to have a go..........You can find it here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ls-the-lotus-72d-at-vallelunga.377885/page-38

Last edited:
Hi fellas, just to let you know that I'm without internet at the moment after a storm where I am. So I might have to start the new TT from Tuesday, instead of tomorrow, Monday.

I've extended the Assetto Corsa TT until Monday night, as it's too fiddly doing results on a phone. I'll let you know later all the same. Cheers! :)

The new CRAP PCARS 2 TT is:
  • The Aston Martin Vulcan At Monza!!

images.jpeg

Monza-Circuit-map-layout.jpg

Conditions:

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup on "loose", "Stable" or "OEM" (If available). (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screen shot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!! ;)

This TT will end next MONDAY night, the 29th of July.

This is a TT that you slowly have to build up to, a couple of "sighting" laps, then push a bit more to get the braking zones right etc.....Tricky! ;)

Still no internet by the way, it's like being in the stone age! :dopey::confused::lol:

For lap times references, I did laps in low 1'40.xxx which is not far from the best I can do driving like I normally do.
... But I think I am starting to understand the car and it needs to be driven differently to show its true poatential.

I had a really quick go and the feedback felt absolutely horrible, I’m not sure the TGT is optimised for PC2 everything feels so strong, with it sometimes, it will be fine but it seems to have massive road jolts at times, a slight off track nearly broke my wrist!

When PC2 feels right it really is so good, but for me on this one it feels unplayable. Plus why does the steering rotation seem so huge on this?

Hey guys! I've been looking for a hobby lately because I need one - not that I have a ton of free time, but I'm wasting any time I have playing on my phone. I decided to get back into Pcars 2 with a little time trial. I am, by a long shot, going to be the worst. But it's my first clean lap in maybe a year! Don't laugh too hard

Attachments

• PS_Messages_20190728_213216.jpg
    PS_Messages_20190728_213216.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 14
Hey guys! I've been looking for a hobby lately because I need one - not that I have a ton of free time, but I'm wasting any time I have playing on my phone. I decided to get back into Pcars 2 with a little time trial. I am, by a long shot, going to be the worst. But it's my first clean lap in maybe a year! Don't laugh too hard

Well done @Benny44 (aka Bic44 to some of us), and welcome to the TT's.....Speed doesn't matter, taking part is what counts! ;)

Sure, have another go tomorrow mate! ;)

Here are the results of the TT in the Aston Martin Vulcan at Monza:

@TGR_Kefran 1.39.365

@Georgeagea 1:41.422

@gregc 1:42.420

@HammyMansell 1:43.167

@Napalm_LT 1:43.682

@nosoks 1:45.653

@Benny44 1:49.263

Well done to you all for giving the TT as try as always, and congrats to @TGR_Kefran, you've won this week's TT! The next CRAP PCARS 2 TT starts next Monday, the 5th of August!! ;)

The new CRAP PCARS 2 TT is:

The 2016 Renault Mégane SMS-R TCC at Dubai Autodrome international!!

maxresdefault.jpg

dubai-international.png

Conditions:

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup on "loose", "Stable" or "OEM" (If available). (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screen shot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!! ;)

This TT will end next Sunday night, the 11th of August.

Back