CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

Nice going @gregc ........ And you beat me to it! :D I had a quick go, although I forgot to assign a handbrake! :P

38814367_10217279256234693_1113886453818982400_n.jpg

2 times here, @nosoks on a swift 49.846, and me bringing up a sore rear (don't ask lol) on a 54.388!

As you can see, it's tough getting around those tighter corners without a handbrake, more improvements to come from all of us no doubt! Just goes to show my lack of experience on the loose stuff in the game!

Really good fun, and great watching the car on replay!

Last edited:
A big improvement today, just from being more confident with the car and aggressive too!!

38882915_10217286925546421_6289941723380449280_n.jpg

50.009..........A tenth and a bit for the lead now!

Great fun, but i wrecked a good few dozen Hondas in the process! :D

my time was done on the original "default" tune. Yesterday i had a peek in tuning and saw there is a default RX tune which i tried and was a second slower............. :confused:

Haha that's why they're called "Slightly Mad Studios" mate lol!!

A big improvement today, just from being more confident with the car and aggressive too!!

View attachment 758160

50.009..........A tenth and a bit for the lead now!

Great fun, but i wrecked a good few dozen Hondas in the process! :D

Aggressive but controlled driving is the key with the RX cars I think. Hoping for an improvement tomorrow...

my time was done on the original "default" tune. Yesterday i had a peek in tuning and saw there is a default RX tune which i tried and was a second slower............. :confused:

Interesting... My time was on the Rallycross default. Must try the 'default' default :lol:

41.348 PS4 G29
View attachment 758757
Couldn't catch @hasslemoff . Wow nice run. This car is such a beast. Like a 2t rally car.

@kembro nice time, but i imagine you used the short cut "Joker" part of the lap right? For the time to count for the TT, you have to do the full lap mate. No worries, but if you have time again today to try the full lap, please do. ;) And post you time here of course.

41.348 PS4 G29
View attachment 758757
Couldn't catch @hasslemoff . Wow nice run. This car is such a beast. Like a 2t rally car.

T
@kembro nice time, but i imagine you used the short cut "Joker" part of the lap right? For the time to count for the TT, you have to do the full lap mate. No worries, but if you have time again today to try the full lap, please do. ;) And post you time here of course.

Sorry think I might of caused some confusion by posting the other lap.

A time from @SpaceBreed (pyro) 44.799!! I think he did the "Joker" lap too lol....Waiting for him to confirm, and kembro too for them to count in the final results later.....But never mind, it's the taking part that counts!! :D

39059174_10209740037016062_1761034761427484672_n.jpg

Never got back to it.
@Slapped it must be pedal spiking season, I've cleaned mine twice in the last month and need to do it again

Yeah, I did them last night. Didn't go completely medieval on them though - I just soaked the pots with contact cleaner while working the pedals. Seems to have worked, for now.

Back