CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

The new PCARS 2 TT is:

The Audi R8 LMP900 At Donington National!!

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use "loose" or "stable" setup, and driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screenshot of your time and post it here for it to count. This TT will end on Friday, the 30th of November, Good luck!! ;)

@Mirror_man here's the PCARS 2 TT for you if you'd like to take part. ;)

I also liked the AC TT.. only had no time to try it.. :(

This is a great car and track combo - I'd forgotten how good PC2 is. I've also learnt a very valuable and important lesson today

Don't try to catch up with the F1 qualifying when hotlapping in PC2, or any other driving sim for that matter.

So instead of a dangle entry, I'm putting in a carnage entry. Enjoy

MPO1IQP2EJ4AAAIIA_.jpeg

MPO1I8R2EJ4AAAIIA_.jpeg

MPO1I6Y2EJ4AAAIIA_.jpeg

I am, as expected, well off the pace with a 59.900

Project CARS 2_20181125095638.jpg

I don't think this club55 is for humans though, might be on earth but it is sure gonna take over the earth lol.
You guys are just miles away, Great times guys :bowdown::bowdown:

Haha thanks bro.....And you know, I think you might be right!

il_642xN.1338400833_b4pi.jpg

Not sure about the pink though, as it clashes with my underpants............! :confused:

:dopey:

Well...or not so... well....

My crappy tryout (at least this time I didnt miss the TT totally..)

59,379 was the best I could get... in those 1,5 hours I managed to get for trying it out...
20181129_233901.jpg

By the way !... i´m Zeferino Coutinho on Facebook ... and my PSNID: zefthebestofcour

Last edited:
Well...or not so... well....

My crappy tryout (at least this time I didnt miss the TT totally..)

59,379 was the best I could get... in those 1,5 hours I managed to get for trying it out...

By the way !... i´m Zeferino Coutinho on Facebook ... and my PSNID: zefthebestofcour

I'm beginning to think there's another way around this track that I, you, and possibly @nosoks are missing.

Had another go 55:222!! :D

47252924_10218194709160444_3371104132524933120_n.jpg

And @Outspacer my lime green jimmies were more than ruffled! I just drove it like I stole it, and nailed McLeans, Coppice and the final chicane! Thankfully I took a screenshot, as the game crashed when I exited the session, (Is everyone getting this bug now on PS4?) and waited half an hour for my time to show up, but still nothing, so not sure if the game saved it or not.... :(

Some more times here:

47238438_10218194614878087_6166507507209469952_n.jpg

@Georgeagea on a 56.779, and @knukken on a 58.184!

Get any final times in chaps, this ends in a few hours! ;)

Had another go 55:222!! :D

View attachment 783439

And @Outspacer my lime green jimmies were more than ruffled! I just drove it like I stole it, and nailed McLeans, Coppice and the final chicane! Thankfully I took a screenshot, as the game crashed when I exited the session, (Is everyone getting this bug now on PS4?) and waited half an hour for my time to show up, but still nothing, so not sure if the game saved it or not.... :(

Some more times here:

View attachment 783440

@Georgeagea on a 56.779, and @knukken on a 58.184!

Get any final times in chaps, this ends in a few hours! ;)

:bowdown::bowdown: :cheers:

Don't finish it too early, going to have one last crack at it this evening!

Edit - @Teamsreth I've been nervously watching you sneaking up the leaderboard lol...

Hrmmph. Well. That was silly of me :lol: Awesome time @HammyMansell :bowdown:

As far as I can tell, it's all about the aero and keeping four wheels stuck to the track, to get the highest apex speeds possible. My last improvement was mostly at Old Hairpin, where I focussed on getting the entry right - from sweeping left, to turning a little right, then braking in a straight line, then coasting through the apex - all of which keeps the car stable and helps to get the power on early coming out. I mostly avoid apex curbs because they unsettle the car and make it harder to get back on throttle - the only place I really have to use the curbs is the final chicane. T1 is tricky even in VR, with the apex being so late, but when it goes right it's worth a lot of time by being on power well before passing the apex curb!

Thanks guys, and sure fellas I'll give you time to have another go. I'm 3 hours behind GMT, so I'll do the results at midnight UK time. ;)

Edit: And yes @Outspacer all about keeping the momentum up around the lap, no slides, and maximum apex speed!

Latest Posts

Back